over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log

supersoldier

Newbies
Been on for 23 days @ 6mg/day.

AST, ALT, LDH are COMPLETELY NORMAL. I started the cycle out with my AST and ALT in the high 30's. I've ran 2 sets of labs over the past 3 weeks and they were both in the low 20's. I'll run some more today.

As far as evaluating Boladrol... My diet, sleep, and workout schedule have been SLACKIN to say the least. I continue to lose weight, and I'm actually RIPPED AS FVKC (for me anyway). Got a 6-pack, veins shooting thru my abs, ect. I'm also fairly hard, and seem to have an AAS-like perpetual pump, especially considering I've been to the gym about once a week over the past month.

Sleep/Diet/Exercise are back on track as of today, F the BS...

Put the cards down did ya;)

Sounds like you are primed to tear things up, finally this log will get going:headbang:

Put the cards down did ya;)

Sounds like you are primed to tear things up, finally this log will get going:headbang:

I did. At least I've decided to limit the card-playing to weekends. Can't burn the candle at both ends anymore, was losing my mind...

Hit a quick back workout on my lunch break. Definitely AAS-like pumps and vascularity. Can't say that strength has improved, cause my diet has been sketchy at best and I've lost 40-45lbs over the past 3.5 months. I'm only ~180 :eek: . I have mixed feelings about being so light/small... On one hand I haven't been under 200lbs in over 8 years, and I like being "big". On the other hand, my knees and ankles feel great, and I feel very agile and athletic like I haven't felt since probably AIT in the Army. Been getting my life situated, which it now is for the most part. I'll probably put back on 10-20lbs of muscle over the next couple months one way or another ;), but I think I'll shoot for ~200lbs instead of my normal ~220.

Blood drawn, just waiting for the one dumbass to leave lol.

I did. At least I've decided to limit the card-playing to weekends. Can't burn the candle at both ends anymore, was losing my mind...

Sucks getting old;)

Today 3/11/11; 23 days at 6mg/d.

AST 30
ALT 28
LDH 217

Glucose 44, bout 2.5 hours after post-workout meal. Low glucose is on point with other potent orals I've tested. IIRC one of the sets of labs I took last week my fasting glucose was 120 something...

Nice, did you create a new user or something? I feel like I missed something here...

As of tomorrow the dose will be upped. Will get a set of fasting labs, then commence the dosage upping lol. Thinking 12mg+, then cut back to 6mg and stack with 20mg M-Drol. Labs throughout. Any thoughts/input much appreciated...

SS

Looking forward to seeing the #s when SS dosed! :D

Not sure what you mean...

I've been around for a while at AM. Just joined here not too long ago...

Gotcha. Sorry, u posted a link in the other thread/log and I thought it was you with a new username. I thought perhaps you had lost your password or something.

So I think I've been taking 18mg/d... accidentally, lol. I think what happened was I meant to take 3 pills twice a day, but somehow I'm a retard (pronounced like in The Hangover) and must have mixed up that, and 2 pills 3 times a day, and wound up with 3 pills 3 times a day. :D But anyway...

AST: 52
ALT:65
LDH: 239

This is only "slight" elevation, compared to just about every other methyl I've taking (barring maybe M5AA solo...)

So how are you feeling? How's the workouts been and have you been able to train regularly still?

you taking any support sups to help with your levels???

So how are you feeling? How's the workouts been and have you been able to train regularly still?
Weight training is good, but not great...but I'm at a most definite calorie deficit, my eating intervals are far from optimal, and my eating choices aren't the best either. Still adjusting, if ya know what I mean bro. Been doing a lot of running, and the pace at which I'm making progression I'm making in cardio is almost astounding to me...don't know exactly what to attribute that to, maybe Bola helps, who knows. One thing I noticed when I started taking adderall is that it kinda hinders my weight training, in the sense of feeling exerted or spent before my muscle strength was spent. Like it kicks ass for mind/mind connenction (if that makes any sense lol), but almost the opposite for mind/muscle connection. It's weird. Anyway I wasn't doing much cardio or any running at the time (ankle injury), but I would have thought that it would hinder my cardio as well. But that is certainly not the case, overall, right now.
you taking any support sups to help with your levels???
God no!!! :D Lol, I'm of the belief that they're highly overrated, and if anything at all you should take them post-cycle, not during. Here's my logic:
I've never seen any numbers ie. same person runs same methyl for same duration with proper PCT and time off in between, first run no liver support, 2nd run with liver support, and lab work at intervals during both cycles demonstrating lower enzyme #'s on the 2nd cycle.

Furthermore, IF the above had been demonstrated by a reputable source, such as myself :D, WHY are the enzymes lower?? Most likely less acute stress on the liver. But WHY?? An educated guess would be that the liver support supps would somehow be strengthening the liver, therefore giving it the ability to eliminate more of the substance that you want it to allow through, and subsequently diminishing your desired effect. If some of my terminology is off, and someone wants to correct me, feel free. I'm no doctor, but I am a med. lab technician and I've been running LFT's on thousands of patients, as well as myself while using many a methyl, for many years. Shit, if someone wants to prove my whole theory wrong feel free as well...I'm open to being wrong. :)

I take Orange Triad as my only other supp. I feel that a solid multi-vitamin/mineral/antioxidant formula is all you really need (besides protein powder obv, but I consider that "food" not supp"). In a perfect world I'd be taking fish oil too, I actually have 6 or so unopened bottles of Orange Oximega, I just haven't dipped into them yet...still acclimating to a new life (don't really wanna get into details). And prostate support supps are good on a cycle too, but Bola doesn't warrant it (for me anyway).

Word.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic