YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

supersoldier

Newbies
I haven't read the board rules, so if posting a link to another forum is not allowed please forgive me... :eek:

**broken link removed**

I'm a longtime member at AM and I've been a medical lab tech for a long time, for those of you that don't know me.:action-sm I'll do my best to copy/paste and reply to this thread as well as the one at AM...

mmowry from IBE/PHF has been kind enough to supply me with some Boldarol, which I will run for 40+ days @ 6mg/day. I'm currently running generic SD @ 20mg/day, which will be discontinued immediatley. I will start the Boladrol as a standalone as soon as my liver enzymes and HDL are back to normal, which I imagine will be sometime next week<---trust me I know from experience.

As of yesterday my values were:
AST: 67 (7-42)
ALT: 111 (1-45)
LDH: 232 (100-200)

Everything else was normal. I'll list every analyte in the new thread once I start on the Boladrol. Basically a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, plus Magnesium, Phosphorous, Direct Bilirubin, LDH, and Uric Acid. I don't run lipids or GGT where I work, but I have a friend that works at the hospital I used to work at that will run them for me. I also have a CBC w/ diff from yesterday which is completely normal. I'll be running labs at least once a week, post every chemistry analyte I run, and keep an eye out for any changes in my CBC/diff--which I will post if there are any. List of labs again:

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Sodium
Potassium
Chloride
C02
BUN
Total Protein
Albumin
Calcium
Glucose
Creatinine
Total Bilrubin
ALP
AST
ALT

Magnesium
Phosphorous
Direct Bilirubin
LDH
Uric Acid
Triglycerides
Total Cholesterol
HDL
LDL
GGT

CBC w/diff

And of course my overall experience and thoughts of how I feel the Boladrol is working and measures up to some other PH's...and y'all know I've tried more than a few. ;)

To be continued... :D

Another question/answer in that thread, copy/pasted...

This is pretty cool, don't think I have seen this much comprehensive blood work done before, especially every week.
I've done quite a few over the years. Read up if you like. Some are better and more informative than others. In no particular order...
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Any chance you will have hormones checked too, maybe we can see how this effects estrogen since it is thought to aromatize and whatnot?
Unfortunately the lab I work in doesn't run any immunoassays. And I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure the lab that my friend works in--where I'll have my lipids and GGT done--doesn't do Estradiol. I'm pretty sure I already inquired as to whether or not they do LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, and Progesterone...but I was told that they are not performed there and are sendouts. But like I said, I'll double check. ;)

Oh, and its confirmed that I have no access to LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, or Progesterone. :( Any other specific lab tests that people would like to see let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I can get some thyroid hormones, which I probably will do, but how that pertains to Boladrol is probably 99-100% insignificant by my estimate but we'll see. I'll be getting PSA checked as well too.

I hope this serves to be helpful and informative to everyone, and also make some new buds over here...

SS :headbang:

welcome and thanks for sharing will look forward to it!

Thanks SS it will be nice to have record of weekly values!

Thanks SS it will be nice to have record of weekly values!

You're welcome, and thanks again for the supply of Boladrol!

I'm anticipating a start date of Monday 1/17/11. I stopped taking the SD on Tuesday, and I'll have my blood rechecked tomorrow. I'll have the lipid panel and GGT results from this weeks labs on Monday. I'm not expecting everything to be back to normal by then, but if they are, I might start sooner. I figure its best to wait in order to get more accurate data.

This is gonna be cool. I mainly interested in your liver,lipids and cbc. thats all thats really important imo anyway healthwise for bloodwork. Most aas should have no effect on thyroid so not too interested in that but put it up if you got it. Thanks

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11
AST: 67--->46
ALT: 111--->85
LDH: 232--->227
Total Cholesterol: 218--->243
HDL: 16--->17
LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193--->214

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS

The man. The myth. Welcome SS! Glad to see you back on the boards, bro!

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS

SS, get some niacin and take 500mg right before you lay down to sleep at night since cholesterol is produced mainly at night, this will drastically reduce LDL and greatly increase HDL, you can even increase this to 1000mg if you need to after like 5 days. You shouldn't get flushing if you fall asleep somewhat quickly but if you do and you have no contraindications to it you can take a baby aspirin and it will help prevent it. It can slightly raise your liver enzymes but take some n-acetyl-cysteine and you should see those values start to come down fairly quickly.

Looking forward to the results :).

One word- EAGER to see if my hypothesis on hepatoxity is valid. Just a theory. Not knocking product. I hope it turns out positive (in a good way) for ya bro. Please post I cant wait- maybe ill take a run at it if its Kosher.

Last edited:
Should be a good log

Im sure it will be, SS states the #s without bias good or bad.

UPDATE:

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

SS

UPDATE: This I don't get...
1/17/10
AST:170
ALT:102
LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.
:confused:

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.

SS, get some niacin and take 500mg right before you lay down to sleep at night since cholesterol is produced mainly at night, this will drastically reduce LDL and greatly increase HDL, you can even increase this to 1000mg if you need to after like 5 days. You shouldn't get flushing if you fall asleep somewhat quickly but if you do and you have no contraindications to it you can take a baby aspirin and it will help prevent it. It can slightly raise your liver enzymes but take some n-acetyl-cysteine and you should see those values start to come down fairly quickly.

Looking forward to the results :).

Dustin! What's up man! I'll have to pick up some NAC and niacin, look at yesterday's numbers...:(

SS PM sent.

More labs coming tomorrow. My fellow lab tech friend is meeting me for lunch, so I'll have the Lipids and GGT from Monday and from tomorrow's both on Friday (she's off tomorrow).

You talk to anyone yet that had any input on why your blood work came back that way?

You talk to anyone yet that had any input on why your blood work came back that way?

I'm a lab tech by trade, and I'm pretty knowledgeable in my field, and I can't think of any reason. I don't really know anyone that might know, unless someone on here or AM can offer a possible explanation.

I'll know more with tomorrow's set of #'s...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131