over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Log

So today was leg press and calves day. I used the body masters 45 degree leg press machine. according to the internet the carriage is 125lbs....I was suprised a bi,t then i thought about it and yeah, that seems right. my top set was 3 reps (knees all the way to the chest and all the way back up) 680lbs plus 125 for the carriage making it 805 lbs Not bad despite my squat not yet being 400 lbs yet.
I might have been able to pump out another, but this machine has nothing to protect me from certain doom should I fail...and no one was around to spot (nothing to grab onto anyway). calves..did not care about the weight...just wanted to work them to failure...sorry but I am sure it was over 500lbs at the least and on the same machine. (no bouncing of the knees either).
tomorrow's primary exercise will be dips. feeling strong today since i timed my meals right!

forgot to mention that despite controlling the growth of the lump under my left nip...it was quite sensitive today:eek:

think I have been not only pushing myself too hard but not getting enough sleep...I feel like I am coming down with a cold today and I rarely get colds unless I am exhausted. I may take the day off.

Since I missed some days, i am running this cycle till the 11th (3 xtra days). then right on to PCT becuase I have a 10 day business trip starting the following monday. I will be WAY to busy to even step foot in a gym...just work and sleep is all I will do...but I bet I won't be getting much sleep that is for sure.

Just after 2 dosses of RASA's A-dex has done an amazing job.....I plan on keeping this stuff in my medicine cabinet at all times.
Fridays' workout was not impressive. being sick and still sore for a serious Lat workout made preachers impossible. top set was only for 105 lbs on the preacher. had no energy. last night I slept about 8 hours and feel better...not 100%, but maybe 80%.

one more day left.

yesterday did bench and put up 320 for one clean lift. shoulder hurting now though.
I weighed in at 104Kg. size went up nicely and so did strength considering how little time I was in the gym.
gotta take a little over a week off from the gym since i will be pulling 12+ hour shifts for a week starting this weekend.
then I will be starting something new.

friday was my last day of my cycle, unable to start PCT till Monday night...earthquake here kinda got in the way.

Last edited:
liver value tests came in.
AST 121H :eek:
ALT 73H
Test was 7.53 (good)
Cholesterol 240H
Triglyceride 173H
chol/hdl 5.3H
LDL 154H

everything else was normal.

definately had an affect on my liver. I loved the results but i think a lower dose and running with A-var would be safer and just as effective. once I bring my liver values down again i will cycle again.

between the Titanium, clomid and A-dex...I am glad to say that my hormone levels are fine...still have a sore bump behind my left nipple though...and now that the hormone levels are normal I can go in to see the doc about it. perhaps they can remove it. that was the same one that flared up when I was bout 13-14yrs old.

WOWOW

liver value tests came in.
AST 121H :eek:
ALT 73H
Test was 7.53 (good)
Cholesterol 240H
Triglyceride 173H
chol/hdl 5.3H
LDL 154H

everything else was normal.

definately had an affect on my liver. I loved the results but i think a lower dose and running with A-var would be safer and just as effective. once I bring my liver values down again i will cycle again.

SCARY liver values.........cholesterol too high........blood fats too high......LDL too high...........

Don't worry about the cholesterol its all non sense. Id get some milk thistle 1-2g a day. I ran that does with superdrol and my liver values were dead on

i did run out of liv 52 mid cycle..that didn't help I bet and I am taking as much as I have before....wonder if that could be it.

liver values differ from person to person. some have no issues. liver protectors are always a good idea when on orals.

when you give blood in japan you get a free blood panel....i just got my results back and my levels all dropped dramtically since I had blood drawn to check my values. between the liv-52 and the other liver support supps I am on the track to normalcy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear