over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Log

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
Gonna start it within the next two weeks and will run for 6 weeks (depending on how it goes.).
AI will be Erase by PES
PCT will be Titanium by Athletix.
above items bought from the same folks I got the free Boladrol from.
will post up most info later. please save all questions and comments till after the trial. If it can't wait, send a PM and I will address them in the thread. I don't want to ruin the continuity of this log by having folks post up with unnecceary banter.
I will click on any comments made as spam/innappropriate if I have to.

Best of luck with the Boladrol run but Im curious,why no SERM in PCT?

Last edited:
Shit...knew I forgot something.....gotta figure out which one should I choose though....clomid or Nolva. and which will get here the fastest.
Damn, was so excited to get this one going that I didn't think.

Ordered some clomid from RASA...just hope it gets here soon.

i definitely prefer clomid over nolva
x2 good luck and let us know how it goes!

Just a little info about my weekly life.

Saturday and Sunday I do not work out. Sometimes I will do something physical as a family like hitting the ice, but other than that, not too much.
Monday through Friday I try to work out 45 minutes after work. My job can sometimes keep me from hitting that goal. Also, if there is a midweek holiday, I will not go to the gym. If I take a day off of work, I will not go to the gym.
My time spent in the gym is intense. I do not talk to anyone except to acknowledge their existence; I have no time for BS chit-chat. Every workout is done to failure. If I can complete my last set, I keep doing it till failure.

Protein shakes,well, if I do not eat enough whole food protein, then I will supplement with a shake. my shake is a special custom mix I made via true-protein.com,mind you, these mixes are usually nasty tasting and nothing like you buy off the shelf . I personally am getting sick of the nasty taste but I keep telling myself it is my medicine.
Every meal I consume I try to keep protein intake in mind. That is always first and foremost.

My daily meals are as such
(Military Time)
0600 Coffee w/ milk or soymilk, sugar and splenda, maybe a boiled egg and/or furit, maybe not, sometimes eating too early makes me sick.
0900 leftovers from the night before or a couple eggs and Pickles
1100 subway sandwich w/ yogurt and water or a couple eggs and some pickles
1400 protein bar, shake or any whole food with plenty of protein Or a couple eggs and pickles
1800 supper: whatever the wife makes or what I make. I do not worry about what it is, if there is not enough protein, I have some chicken fingers I can nuke up in the freezer.
2100 PB&J (no bread) with about 16oz of skim milk
Diet can change at any time though.
I try to get 1-2 liters of water everyday.
I LOVE skim milk and drink lots of it

No clue about how many calories I take in, don't really care right now, I am not trying to cut, just eating extra protein seems to help me lose fat though.

My next post will have some stats of some kind.

will be posting up stats soon.
Besides Bench, Dead, Squat, overhead press, Lats and preacher curls....what other Lifts would you like to see monitored for the purpose of this log.....PM ME for requests.

RASA says the Clomid will be shipped the 18th. should only take up to 3 weeks max for delivery

will be posting up stats soon.
Besides Bench, Dead, Squat, overhead press, Lats and preacher curls....what other Lifts would you like to see monitored for the purpose of this log.....PM ME for requests.

1 rep max's
Bench 275 (not bad for not doing bench for over a year)
Squat 365
Dead 365
Preacher 120
Behind the neck press 140
Front lats 185
Currently weigh about 104Kg (229lbs)
will check BF when I get a chance
Plan to start this cycle next week.
will post up dosages soon.

Last edited:
after checking out other logs, I am gonna try and be "original".
6 weeks on B-drol
2mg am/2mg pm and 4 Mg preworkout only on workout days.
week 3-6 25mg erase/day
week 7/8 50mg erase per day (25mg am/pm)
week 9/10 25mg erase/day (this should leave me 20 extra pills just in case)
week 7-10 2 caps/day (am/pm)

Trial is dependent on sides....if I lose control, I am done.

2 folks reports a "stomach flu" while on. I will make sure to note this if it happens to me....I rarely get that sick and I am in Japan....nothing going around that I know of.

Understand that I don't have 2 hours to burn in the gym. I have work/classes/two kids/bitchy wife. I totally enjoy my time in the gym away from them and make every second count.
Oh, I also make sure to stretch every day.

any comments to the cycle, please PM me. I will respond via PM unless I think it is post worthy and then will post publically.

I know, I forgot to add the clomid...still trying to see how I should with this cycle.

something came up and was unable to start on sunday. this week might not be a good one for me. will try for next week.

EDIT:
Still gonna start tomorrow...I will make a way!!!!

Last edited:
Day 1
had a vivid dream, not sure if related though.
also had a painful pump in my jaw while eating.
nothing else to comment on yet.

Last edited:
dosages may be bumped up if by the 2nd week I think I am getting nowhere.

considering on taking some Neptune Krill Oil to help with LDL and HDL on this cycle.

I know I am gyno prone...but already???
left side behind nip sensitive and a small pea sized soft lump.....hmmm....gonna take one Erase today just in case.

i never expected anything the first day, but i seemed weaker than before on Squats...anyway, the next day I did some dumbell pullovers today and got all the way to 95 lbs....my highest in a while and still felt I could keep going....but since I was pyramiding, I stopped there with 4 reps.
have some right wrist pain...don't think it is related though.
binged on some imported Cape cod chips...I am a bad boy!

Rasa's Clomid came in yesterday...fast shipping. will post up my cycle for that once I get a chance to.
still SUPER sore from the pullovers...but a good sore.
off from gym today and tomorrow

3 days of Erase and my sore nip is gone and the lump is practically gone...very suprised for an OTC "supplement".
anyway, I know I will run clomid immediately post cycle for 3 weeks at 50mg first week and then 25mg the next two....but I might take some mid cycle for a week. I ran HCG last time with my last cycle so Clomid was my choice this time....yeah, of course HCG is best but I like to switch things up, my body seems to appreciate it more.

weighed in at 103.5kg
todays workout was odd, for some reason I did not need to reset that long between sets...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear