over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol try

NovaGT1723

Newbies
New to the Forum; just wanted to share my run with Boladrol.

Stats:
28yrs old
6'1"
Current weight 218lbs
Off season 245-250lbs
Diet season 202-210lbs

Been doing this (weight training) seriously since 2001.

Prohormones used:

Superdrol (original & clones)
Halodrol (originial & clones)
M1t (original and PP version)
Phera Plex (original and clones)
Epistane (original and clones)
M1,4ADD
.....list goes on.

I've been under the weather for the past 2 weeks currently on zpac but slowly starting to get better, working out actually helps me sweat it out.

Took 1 2mg tab of Boladrol on Monday about 2 hours b4 lifting and had
the most amazing arm workout, strength was up, motivation was up, pump was insane/painful in a good way, so basically I was freaked out at the strength of this compound at the lowest dose on the very first day.

Took 1 2mg tab same time b4 my shoulder workout on Tuesday yet didn't feel one thing was a bit disappointed. So after reading a few of the forums I saw experienced users along with +200 pounders should run 6mgs so I decided to try 4mg instead before my back workout Wednesday, took 1 2mg tab 3 hours pre workout and then another 2mg tab an hour and a half prior to workout... strength was decent but still nothing like how I felt on Monday my first day on Boladrol... I've changed nothing as far as my other supplement regimen so i figured I'd up the does one more time to 6mgs - 3 tabs taken all prior to my workout tho at different times (4hrs pre workout, 3 hrs, and 1 1/2 hours pre workout since it has a 6 hour half life), chest workout last night wasn't that great so again I'm stumped as to what was different on my arm night compared to the rest of my workouts.

Tonight is legs and I may try 6mgs all at once 2 hours pre workout to see how that feels.

Any opinions on whether you think taking all at once, taking at separate times, morning- lunch- preworkout intervals would be most productive?

Any advice, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc... would be appreciated.

New to the Forum; just wanted to share my run with Boladrol.

Stats:
28yrs old
6'1"
Current weight 218lbs
Off season 245-250lbs
Diet season 202-210lbs

Been doing this (weight training) seriously since 2001.

Prohormones used:

Superdrol (original & clones)
Halodrol (originial & clones)
M1t (original and PP version)
Phera Plex (original and clones)
Epistane (original and clones)
M1,4ADD
.....list goes on.

I've been under the weather for the past 2 weeks currently on zpac but slowly starting to get better, working out actually helps me sweat it out.

Took 1 2mg tab of Boladrol on Monday about 2 hours b4 lifting and had
the most amazing arm workout, strength was up, motivation was up, pump was insane/painful in a good way, so basically I was freaked out at the strength of this compound at the lowest dose on the very first day.

Took 1 2mg tab same time b4 my shoulder workout on Tuesday yet didn't feel one thing was a bit disappointed. So after reading a few of the forums I saw experienced users along with +200 pounders should run 6mgs so I decided to try 4mg instead before my back workout Wednesday, took 1 2mg tab 3 hours pre workout and then another 2mg tab an hour and a half prior to workout... strength was decent but still nothing like how I felt on Monday my first day on Boladrol... I've changed nothing as far as my other supplement regimen so i figured I'd up the does one more time to 6mgs - 3 tabs taken all prior to my workout tho at different times (4hrs pre workout, 3 hrs, and 1 1/2 hours pre workout since it has a 6 hour half life), chest workout last night wasn't that great so again I'm stumped as to what was different on my arm night compared to the rest of my workouts.

Tonight is legs and I may try 6mgs all at once 2 hours pre workout to see how that feels.

Any opinions on whether you think taking all at once, taking at separate times, morning- lunch- preworkout intervals would be most productive?

Any advice, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc... would be appreciated.

The first night of arms was prolly just a placebo effect... I didn't notice much till after 6 days, then it takes off!

I take one upon waking(6am) another around 2PM and then the last dose before bed. 1030PM

The first night of arms was prolly just a placebo effect... I didn't notice much till after 6 days, then it takes off!

I take one upon waking(6am) another around 2PM and then the last dose before bed. 1030PM

That's what I figured; I decided to run this compound alone with just your typical pre, intra, and post workout supplements to see the kind of strength it yielded. I plan to run it 4 weeks and figure i'll just stay at 6mgs and hope not to half to bump it up at all towards the end. That'd most likely be the time frame for me as well... I'm up at 5:30am could take 2mgs, take another 2mgs early-mid afternoon and then 2mgs prior to bed. You haven't had trouble sleeping?

That's what I figured; I decided to run this compound alone with just your typical pre, intra, and post workout supplements to see the kind of strength it yielded. I plan to run it 4 weeks and figure i'll just stay at 6mgs and hope not to half to bump it up at all towards the end. That'd most likely be the time frame for me as well... I'm up at 5:30am could take 2mgs, take another 2mgs early-mid afternoon and then 2mgs prior to bed. You haven't had trouble sleeping?

I always have trouble sleeping, but I think that's due to the peptides I am taking.

.opps sponser here

Last edited:
I always have trouble sleeping, but I think that's due to the peptides I am taking.

I have trouble sleeping in general myself but only cuz I can't shut my damn brain off... I'm caffeine sensitive as well so I was just worried with the "pump" effect and focus factor of this compound causing problems with taking so close to bed.

I have trouble sleeping in general myself but only cuz I can't shut my damn brain off... I'm caffeine sensitive as well so I was just worried with the "pump" effect and focus factor of this compound causing problems with taking so close to bed.

Just take some melatonin if you need... As far as the pump goes, it never goes away :)

Just take some melatonin if you need... As far as the pump goes, it never goes away :)

Yeah I live on melatonin at night lol that and many other sleep aids, but finally found one at Prosource.net called Sedazone PM stuffs awesome!

And how'd that work for you?

I posted results on the other thread about this. Gained 7lbs in 3 weeks, and strength went up dramatically. This worked better on me then any other compound ever has, legal or illegal(gear).

sweet! that bodes well given the halflife. I used to lose a few pounds of weight coming off test prop over 2-3 days so it makes sense if most of the weight gain was water the gains would be peed out pretty quick with boladrol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131