over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldeenonne cypionate vs undecylenate

Leoliftsweights

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
I understand the difference with esters compared to undecylenate, but I read elsewhere the PIP with BoldCyp products are usually pretty painful. Any anecdotal observations/experience?

Thanks...

I understand the difference with esters compared to undecylenate, but I read elsewhere the PIP with BoldCyp products are usually pretty painful. Any anecdotal observations/experience?

Thanks...
never used it but it is faster and also i hear from everyone about bad PIP

Well, I've never had pip from EQ but I did from a few shots of bold cyp. So, yeah it is worse. It's not horrendous by any means but it is worse than EQ. That said, you can get really high concentration EQ that is painless but I don't think you can say the same about bold cypionate. So, you'll be doing more shots and/or more volume. Thereby increasing the likelihood of pip from some of the shots just for a faster onset. I'd stick to EQ unless you're getting the cypionate fore next to nothing.

In my personal experience the pip seems the same. Neither gave me pip most of the time. Though, highest eq I tried was only 300mg/ml and highest bold-c was only 250mg/ml.

It seems like the only thing that does give me pip is accidentally flexing a muscle while it has the needle in it. I've done 4cc of tren in my vg ez pz. It was slightly uncomfortable for ~3days but not really bothersome. Strangely the worst pip I've ever had was from a small 80mg trt shot. I didn't mean to, but I flexed like 4 times and just got shit on for the rest of the week. The pip lasted nearly 2weeks. Crippled me for the first couple days. Legit crippled.

Thanks...
I disagree. Tried the cyp once and no pip and I actually prefer it. Too bad i haven't seen it again since "that source" disappeared few months ago. That said, I very inexperienced at the time and may feel differently today

I have used the cyp ester for a good 10 year run. And can't say it was worse then other esters.

Bold cyp is the only gear that I've thrown away. Worst pip I've ever experiences. Im talking about quads turning to rock and limping around. Did it for 2 cycles, 1 for 12 weeks then only lasted 8 on the next and tossed my other 15 in the trash. Now that I think about it, I dont think I've ever had pip from any other gear.

I used it a couple years ago in a blend with Test P and Mast P. I made it about 3/4 of the way through the bottle and was like "Fuck this! Waaay too much pip for me!" I was injecting smaller amounts but every day. I was walking around (actually limping is more accurate) with pip in both quads, my ventro glutes, and my delts. The pip lasted for days in all injection sites.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws