over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldenone base- Fast acting EQ

mcswag

Registered
I've been cruising on 125mg test e3d for the last 6 weeks after a nice primo/var run in the summer.. Yesterday I shot 300mg of AMG EQ which i plan to do E3d with my test bringing the total to 700mg of Eq for the week.

Well we all know how long it takes EQ to kick in and though I've only used it once, I'm impatient like most of us and I don't want to wait. I have a few bottles of AMG- Boldenone no ester or BNE.. Bold base, basically fast acting EQ. It's 100mg/ml so I'm gonna use 100mg ED for 6 weeks till the EQ is working. Pinned 1cc in my left quad today.. Thinking about it, I should have just did it yesterday with the Eq but oh well. I'll just throw it all in the same pin on the 3rd day my eq and test shot land. Anyway this stuff is not thick at all. I used a 23g and next time I'm using a 25g. I could prob even use a slin pin if I need to hit my traps. Oh and so far no PIP.

I'll weight my self tomorrow at the gym to see where I'm at and give some updates.. somewhere in the 210lb range at like 8-10%...Also on 4ius of rips.. I was on seros during the summer but I can't afford to run them all winter and I'm saving them for pre contest. The rips give just as good results except I hold water which I don't like. I'm gonna add in some drol at 100mg ed prob in a month or so... Drol kills my appetite sometimes so I want to make sure the EQ is kicked in to help out with that.

I plan on competing in April.. So my goal is to hit about 220 this winter and stay lean so I can compete at 198. I've been working with Phil's program for the last 2 months seeing great results.

i havent heard of a non painful fast acting EQ, all i hear is crippling stories...keep us updated

good god, just take some dbol for fuck's sake and save yourself the misery

Absolutely horrendous compound and impossible to make into an injectable without causing horrific pain. DOn't even bother.

Absolutely horrendous compound and impossible to make into an injectable without causing horrific pain. DOn't even bother.

Most base compounds are that way I think. TNE turned out that way for me. They say that it solidifies/crystalizes really fast and thats what causes the pain. It not like in long esters where the injection sits in depot.

Last edited:
So about 8 hours post injection I had a little soreness... on a scale of 1-10 it was a 3.. Woke up this morning and its barely noticeable. I did feel a little achy last night, not sure if it was from the BNE but either way that's gone this morning too. We will see how today's shot goes. If the pain is the same I could do this for 6 weeks.. I've had prop that hurt worse.

3 shots in and the pain is not bad at all.. the first quad one is still a little sore but like i said a 2 or a 3 on a scale from 1-10. My shoulder barely hurts at all. The worst part is I do feel some flu like smyptoms. A little achy, chills in the middle of the night and sweaty. Hopefully it passes after a few days and all I see are great results. I am noticing a little more hardness and vascularity but its still way early.

Yesterday in the gym I was actually down to 205..Time to start eating

6 days in up 1lb today was 206 and I worked out in the morning cause I wanted to watch football this afternoon. I usually weigh myself in the evening when I normally work out.. so the pip really isn't that bad.. a little soreness 8-10 hours post inj and it last for 2 days. The worst part so far was the flu like symptoms..they have been on and off since I started but the last 2 days nothing serious.. Had my best work out in a while today. Looking vascular and hard so something is working!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131