over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldenone for contest prep

I don't know how it will be in THAT blend, but everybody I know who has ever used Bold prop got sick as hell with fever and chills.....like super bad. This was the case even when they cut it with other compounds. In fact, the only person I know who didn't get a problem from Bold Prop was a female using it at very miniscule doses.

If you've never ran it....i'd proceed with caution and maybe suggest taking a baby dose of it...like 1/4ml or something.
Should I be worried if I pinned 1/2 ml and got 0 pip or flu symptoms lol? In my quad

Should I be worried if I pinned 1/2 ml and got 0 pip or flu symptoms lol? In my quad

Well, that's a good sign. What is the breakdown of the product? How much Prop/Cyp/Undec per ml?

when you have 4-6% fat in your body you can take a lot of test and not have a noticeable water retention because the aromatase enzyme is mainly found in fat tissue. But how can you tell if someone is not using IA despite having a very low level of fat? Most often he will be very dry, but his ankles and calves will be swollen
Are you talking about if they're using a high dose of test their ankles will be swollen?

I've used EQ contest prep at least four or five times and in my experience it does act as an as AI and seems to dry my joints out my joints seems sore on it and this is a dose about try 150 test a week and the rest EQ

this usually makes me want the add in something more beneficial for my joints like deca

I've used EQ contest prep at least four or five times and in my experience it does act as an as AI and seems to dry my joints out my joints seems sore on it and this is a dose about try 150 test a week and the rest EQ

this usually makes me want the add in something more beneficial for my joints like deca
I would never use an EQ with such a low test, overall low test does not work, body does not function well on low test and high anabolics

I find bold works for all cycles.

a)
In my experience EQ + low test is a mess. It seems that EQ crashes E2 i don't know but i end up with superlow e2.

low test + everything else works, but it's another ballgame, and if you workout low volume high intensity doesn't work good.
In the end Arnold used Dbol + Primo in hefty doses and got "big", for his era, but he was an high volume guy.

b)
low Test = low EQ i.e. 250 Test 250 EQ works fine, adds a bit of fullness

c)
You can go NO TEST and use EQ as your estrogenic base, IF you need to raise RBC, Hemoglobin etc, it's a "choice" but imho it's something more for sport and performance than bodybuilding.
I did it and works, felt good, had less water than on 250 TestE, same sexdrive, but you have to use min. 500-600 EQ or you won't make enough E2 to function. (that maybe in this case will be E1), overall i think that this approach isn't best for bodybuilding but some guys from Arab countries used that approach in the past.

For bodybuilding usually people goes for high test low-medium anabolics (go into Luki's thread/posts and get inspired) paired with low volume high intensity workout, i am not saying it's the best, but if you look at new pros most of them (Hunter Labrada, Nick Walker, Chris Bumstead, etc) use that approach.

IMHO there's a correlation between which anabolic protocol you use and workout, but it's OT.

a)
In my experience EQ + low test is a mess. It seems that EQ crashes E2 i don't know but i end up with superlow e2.

low test + everything else works, but it's another ballgame, and if you workout low volume high intensity doesn't work good.
In the end Arnold used Dbol + Primo in hefty doses and got "big", for his era, but he was an high volume guy.

b)

c)
You can go NO TEST and use EQ as your estrogenic base, IF you need to raise RBC, Hemoglobin etc, it's a "choice" but imho it's something more for sport and performance than bodybuilding.
I did it and works, felt good, had less water than on 250 TestE, same sexdrive, but you have to use min. 500-600 EQ or you won't make enough E2 to function. (that maybe in this case will be E1), overall i think that this approach isn't best for bodybuilding but some guys from Arab countries used that approach in the past.

For bodybuilding usually people goes for high test low-medium anabolics (go into Luki's thread/posts and get inspired) paired with low volume high intensity workout, i am not saying it's the best, but if you look at new pros most of them (Hunter Labrada, Nick Walker, Chris Bumstead, etc) use that approach.

IMHO there's a correlation between which anabolic protocol you use and workout, but it's OT.
I guess I'm having trouble squaring this or I'm missing something you're saying. How can part A be accurate (EQ crashing estrogen) but part C also be correct(EQ contributing to estrogen)?

a)

b)

c)

How would the style of training make a difference? How do you know what approach they use by looking at them?
How did you come to these conclusions?

I guess I'm having trouble squaring this or I'm missing something you're saying. How can part A be accurate (EQ crashing estrogen) but part C also be correct(EQ contributing to estrogen)?
I’m getting that eq converts to E1 which is a weaker form of estrogen so if you’re on test it would change the strength of e2 but still cause estrogen. Some guys tend to have different effects and even sides with eq making it seem extremely unpredictable. I have no experience but I’ll listen to guys with a lot of experience such as @luki7788 who says he needs to increase his AI with eq .

How would the style of training make a difference? How do you know what approach they use by looking at them?
How did you come to these conclusions?

I train intense but the low volume never seemed like a good idea. I feel like moderate volume, high intensity and moderate frequency is great

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws