over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bolex down...?

Bolex has been like a home to me for over 2 years. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are just suffering thru a Server upgrade. The last time they were down for an extended period of time the database restore ended up missing all previously posted pictures.

So in the mean time I'll just hangout here. Sorry, you guys are stuck with me for a while......... :rolleyes:

Hey bolex bros,
Miss all you guys. With the site down and nothing for me to mod, my days are long and boring. Anyway, been talking with BigWill and TJ and here is the latest scoop. Admin was on vacation when the server went down. It crashed on the network side, not our side. He didn't find out for almost 5 days, had no idea it was down.

They are working on fixing the server error but when it comes up there may be lost information. All this after having just done a massive upgrade earlier this year.

Nice to see all my aussie friends here, talk to you guys soon.

AP

Almost Pro said:
Hey bolex bros,
Miss all you guys. With the site down and nothing for me to mod, my days are long and boring. Anyway, been talking with BigWill and TJ and here is the latest scoop. Admin was on vacation when the server went down. It crashed on the network side, not our side. He didn't find out for almost 5 days, had no idea it was down.

They are working on fixing the server error but when it comes up there may be lost information. All this after having just done a massive upgrade earlier this year.

Nice to see all my aussie friends here, talk to you guys soon.

AP

G'day AP, nice to hear from you. How is the new cycle plan coming along, last I heard you were preparing to bounce back from your recent hard times and must be a few weeks into it by now?

Look forward to seeing you back at home base

MA92

iceman92 said:
G'day AP, nice to hear from you. How is the new cycle plan coming along, last I heard you were preparing to bounce back from your recent hard times and must be a few weeks into it by now?

Look forward to seeing you back at home base

MA92
Hey Mate,

The new cycle is amazing. This is my first time using paper orals and they are amazing. The drol reminds me of the American 50mg back in the early 90's. I have already gained back 12lbs in the first 2 weeks, and yes I am totally bloated; moon face, red cheeks, etc.

I am also working on some new igf theories that I have been studying during my down time from unemployment. I have come up with some really great ideas that I will test and report on, but let me say so far this is my best igf cycle to date.

Can't wait to see you back at home base mate.

Hey! :) Good news to hear an explanation, was wondering if the site was coming back at all.

Hope it comes back, as a fairly newb member I was really starting to rely on it, and it was always one of my daily stopping points on the web.

Thanks to the mods here for letting us hang out in the interim, I have found some really usefull info here to and will keep this place in my list of mental favorites too.

ShortyRock

Update...

Well some worrying news just in. I have had my people check with other people to make sure they are all still people, and yep, they're still checking.

Bottom line is this. In his pursuit of perfection, admin decided to take the plunge and get his first testicular piercing. I'm sure it's not for everyone but he should be applauded for stepping up to the plate. Unfortunately, he chose to have the procedure carried out deep down in Mexico and the procedure was far from sterile.

To cut to the chase, rather than risk further harm he had his left testicle removed. He wasn't overly fussed because he never liked the left one as much as the right one anyway, so not much to worry about at that stage. However, he was still stuck in Mexico and, being a good global citizen, wasn't sure exactly what infectious disease he had picked up, so decided to wait until all was clear before crossing the border and making the long journey north.

Whilst waiting and being the epitome of dedication that he is - and not one to shrink from a challenge - he decided to give the procedure another go. And no point being scared - he went to the same piercer in Mexico that botched the first one.

Strike two. His right testicle was now pulsating and turning strange shades of orange and purple. Doctors needed to remove that as well. Admin said he still wasn't completley fussed because he'd stockpiled enough test that he wouldn't be needing those bad boys anyway.

But that accounts for most of his down time. I've just heard positive news that admin, this time electing for a simple penile piercing (it was all that was left) seems to have found more success and the infection seems minimal. He's still stuck in Mexico, however, because he cannot yet put on a pair of pants. Will take a few more days for the swelling to subside.

While all of this has been happening a network problem caused Anabolex to fall over. He's desperate to return home to fix it and will, as soon as his penis swelling goes down enough for him to fit into a pair of MC Hammer pants.

Fingers crossed for his speedy recovery. IronMike

So the moral of the story? Don't get testicular piercings in Mexico.

Actually I'm a first time poster, long time lurker of this forum. I was reading here and a couple of other places when prepping for my first comp in '04. Learned a lot from the likes of skip, homonunculus and others. Just never joined up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws