over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bone Spurs

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Anybody else had bone Spurs in their elbows ? I’ve had them for a few years now. Doctor says they came from lifting heavy for years. Lately the pain has became pretty consistent. I got a mri and X-ray done on it the other day which showed 2 bone Spurs, one is considered large. So we will see what the doc wants me to do. Hopefully don’t have to get surgery

lots in my L shoulder.
It's pretty arthritic and I've been under the knife twice on it.

Last time I went to the ortho (6 years ago) complaining about the shoulder, she ordered an X-ray and an MRI only to show a bunch of bone spurs. Told me she could grind those down and it MIGHT help ROM and some pain, but nothing was guaranteed. Said she had done this several times....some helped 100%, other nothing at all. Because of that, she said to skip the procedure and not to come back unless it was 9/10 on a pain scale.

Hows the pain right now and how the ROM?

lots in my L shoulder.

Last time I went to the ortho (6 years ago) complaining about the shoulder, she ordered an X-ray and an MRI only to show a bunch of bone spurs. Told me she could grind those down and it MIGHT help ROM and some pain, but nothing was guaranteed. Said she had done this several times....some helped 100%, other nothing at all. Because of that, she said to skip the procedure and not to come back unless it was 9/10 on a pain scale.

The pain has been off and on for a few years now. But as of late the pain has been pretty damn consistent. Some days it’s hard for me to do daily task. Others it’s manageable.

Am going to have surgery this month to have the Spurs taken out. Doc said should have full recovery and be back in the gym in 4 weeks after surgery !

I have a spur and a lesion (ground away area) and I have a floating chip from my acromium they said in my shoulder. I’m still waiting to talk with the surgeon about it. Pain isn’t super bad mostly like 2/10 background noise everyday. If I try to press heavy than very light stuff it will ramp up to a 6/7 out of 10 pain. Not unbearable but starting to handicap life, daily activities and certainly mood.

Good luck man. Keep us posted.

lots in my L shoulder.

Does your shoulder pop and crack like a motherfuckin old man? lol
Sometimes I’ll reach for my kid out of the car and it will crack like the loudest knuckle crack ever. Good shoulder doesn’t do that ever. A strange feeling for sure. Doesn’t really hurt but feels weird. Stays in joint, I guess it’s just pressure inside the joint releasing?

I have a spur and a lesion (ground away area) and I have a floating chip from my acromium they said in my shoulder. I’m still waiting to talk with the surgeon about it. Pain isn’t super bad mostly like 2/10 background noise everyday. If I try to press heavy than very light stuff it will ramp up to a 6/7 out of 10 pain. Not unbearable but starting to handicap life, daily activities and certainly mood.

Good luck man. Keep us posted.
Will do bro

Am going to have surgery this month to have the Spurs taken out. Doc said should have full recovery and be back in the gym in 4 weeks after surgery !

I hope it brings you relief! Be sure to keep us posted from post op all the way through recovery. I'm sure some members here are in the same boat.

I hope it brings you relief! Be sure to keep us posted from post op all the way through recovery. I'm sure some members here are in the same boat.
Thanks my brother. I’m ready to get back to training hard after recovery!

Just had the surgery today. Doc said I should be back in the gym in 4 weeks. Can’t wait. 💪💪💪💪

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear