over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bone Structure Increase... Maybe HGH?

The Jackal

Registered
Is there anything out there that would increase the bone structure density to help support the new muscle mass attained from aas cycles while also preventing osteoporosis for the long run and bone loss from increased age? I'm thinking hgh maybe but I haven't read much on if it helps increase the calcium intake to support proper bone structure increase and if the growth plates are reactivated aka growth spurts from when we were kids.... Is there such a substance that would help with these anabolism properties I am looking for? Also with hgh what are the average hgh serum levels (iu from hgh) and test mg (naturally produced from the body) that some one would have had while going through these test and hgh spikes as a teenager.... I would really appreciate everyone input! Sponsors that you would suggest and protocols would really help me out! :headbang:

Aas and resistance training increase bone density. Go get a dexa scan if you are concerned. My under grad studies were in exercise physiology and we used dexa often. I was a good ten years older than the average student yet my bone density was the highest every time. We had several division 1 athletes from all sports each time also. Well several all together, usually no more than 1 or 2 per test but they ranged from female gymnasts to football players. I was on test and deca and no hgh whatsoever. My own personal results are clearly anecdotal evidence, but the effects of test and resistance training on bone density is well documented.

What would be the ranges that as teenagers we had such as test and hgh levels? in a mg and iu bases.....

My personal opinion is that no teenager should be using alas. As far as hgh goes that's funny, you can't afford enough hgh to be effective as a teen. Wait until you are 35 before considering hgh.

Sorry for the typo,damn auto-correct. No teen should be using AAS, in my opinion.

I'm 26 now and i've been cycling for 5yrs and am looking for the long run to support the increased muscle mass with proper bone structure. And was just wondering what are the average levels we had as teenagers that induced such anabolism properties as teenagers.

Sorry for the typo,damn auto-correct. No teen should be using AAS, in my opinion.

I 100% agree with you bro! Very bad!

So ask your doctor about a dexa scan, I think our university did it for 35.00 for non university affiliated individuals and I'm sure most other major universities would run the same. You will be able to compare your results to the average based on your percentile rankings

I don't know if you are familiar with dexa, but it is the new gold standard for measuring body composition. Including bone density, body fat percentage, and FFM. Plus besides just the raw data you get the nice visual print off as well.

With this scan will it help determine whether or not my bone density will help support the increased muscle mass? And what is FFM?

FFM is fat free mass. As far as whether your bone density is adequate for your musculature, no it won't make any such comparison. With a little deductive reasoning you should be able to determine that roughly though. You can compare your FFM percentile ranking with your bone density ranking. There should be a positive correlation if all is well:)

Ok thanks bro! :headbang: And if any vets could chime in on this as far as sponsors and protocols with the op it would be greatly appreciated and to asnser the average levels with test mg a hgh levels with IU's would be great!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam