over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Books

Yep, still in the same boat and no replys to emails I am pretty much convinced he is a fucking joke!
as for the safety issue, whatever man. How hard is to respond to an email!!!!!! If he wants to be in this business he needs to get his shit together period!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is now an issue of just not dealing with it on his part!!!!!!
can someone on here prove me wrong?
I really hope so!

Last edited:
Clarification!

My paranoid mind has been put at ease. While I'm still not thrilled about the runaround and no response to my sarcastic emails, things have been clarified for me by a well respected vet whom I trust implicitly. I apologize to baph for anything I said that was out of line, but bro I still think you may have gotten in too deep. However I believe everyone will be taken care of.

Tae** :p

DITTO! to bad there is no money back guarantee on this shit!

SO any word on the non responsive BAPH!
ANYONE!

Seriously, Where is he and how come no one from this board knows anything anymore?

Because there's no point to say anything. Less than two weeks ago it was said that people will receive in 3 weeks. I know that a number of packs left early this week (supposedly). I am waiting to be contacted by the people saying that they received.

yeah, (supposedly) my pack left about 10 times now...lol. Oh well, maybe I'll have it before THIS Christmas, since I ordered before Christmas 2002!!

jbomb

IF that is the case he could at least let someone know what the progress is with anything!

How long must one wait before we can claim SCAMMER?

Damn!

Hate to say it but I'm still waiting also. I've gotten quicker orders from Lithuania.

Tae**:confused:

Patience!!!

RAZZ said:
I am still waiting patiently

RAZZ! Bro, my patience is just about gone. I was told about three weeks ago that my order had been shipped (this is the second time that I've been told that). I'm sure my order was small compared to some folks, however I come from the old school where it's the principle of the thing. While I realize that baph is only the middle man, unfortunately that put him in the line of fire. Right now I want the suppliers who took our cash to either come up with the goods or at least give us the reason for this bullshit runaround.

Tae** :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
simply cuz the fact baph Bullshitted you all about 'The order was shipped bro" comment dont give him your $ agian go with alin or a better bro, regardless of his fault or not it comes down to honesty and thats bullshit to think u can depend on a liar. i doubt everyones "shipped" packagess got siezed, i think they were never sent. its about time baph is added to scamemr list, and i hope i dont get flamed for my comments but its how i feel and ive heard worse from others like death threats!:eek: :eek:

I feel the same way he is a SCAMMER! and If they all got seized ( highly unlikely) Someone would have recieved a seizure notice! FUCK HIM! I can only imagine how much money this PUNK walked with!!!!!!!!!!

Well Unfortuanately its not starting to look good. Baph is no longer responding to my emails and no updates on the situation in a while. I was told that their was only ten of us waiting but appears to be alot more than that. I didnt send $ until Jan so if he knew of problems in Dec some of us could have saved some dough. THis was a reorder that uniman took me also first time in a while gotten taken.

I dont have much time to post lately so just been trying to keep up to date a little on the situation. I guess now I will just write off this one and if for some reason the problem with baph is fixed then it would just be a surprise not expecting good luck guys my order was small but feel the ones who got dupped alot of cash. $340.00 for me. MM:mad:

Yeah, no contact within the last few weeks here either. From all that has been posted, there has to be alot more then 10 that got taken.

i am one of those,he got my payment on jan. 11th and I still have nothing...:(

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_