over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Books

Yes it does seem like there are a lot more than 10 orders outstanding. He received my green on the 28th of Jan. Been a while since i have heard anything from him.

Guys I cannot speak on Baphs behalf because im clueless, but I do know if busted, they are gonna try to take over your email addy...

all im saying is lets not hope they are "waiting" for all the clientel to come out of the closet to set up controlled deliverys... baph could be a good bro not opening his mouth? but im sure someone like Big can add to this more accuratly since he supposed has contact with Baph.

I have seen first hand things not run smooth for someone helping those in need. I am sure he is stressed out beyond belief trying to help everyone out. I am sure he has seen this thread and just thought shit I so need to help these guys, but if I open my mouth, they all could go down.

I am sure he is a good guy...hell he is highly recommend by a guy that we know and respect. So, I say don't plan your next cycle around what you have ordered from this guy and try your old reliable. YEs, I understand some of you have spent a lot of money with this guy, but remember that it is a risk you take when someone is taking care of you. I know it took 5 months for an order of mine to get filled because of the heat that he was receiving...maybe he is being watched and if he sends anything out, he is done? HE could be laying low for your own protection??

I feel for all of you that spent your hard earned cash on this guy, and I am sure there are a lot of you that are going to tell me to piss off, but keep in mind that not everything runs smoothly all the time.

Take care...and I hope all of you get your treats :)

Steak!

Bro, I think you missed a little bit. Some of us here were told that orders were shipped (me, I've actually been told that twice). Now if the supplier is supposedly feeling heat, why is he flat out lying to the customers. What he has done is destroyed the trust of more than a few customers (on more than a few boards). Like some, I placed my order in January and the last I heard, my order was shipped six weeks ago. I check my mailbox faithfully every day and still nothing. As I said, this is the second time my order was supposedly shipped. How long would you wait before deciding you were ripped off.

Tae** :confused: :confused:

so has anybody heard any more about this???? No one is returning my e-mail's!!!!!

I am a monitor and have been doing this for a looong time and this guy fucked me over too. I don't even care because it is small amount but, he doesn't get my endorsement and prolly should get the hell out of the game.

RY

RY-sounds like he is out of the game. With everyones money in his pocket.

So I guess it is safe to say that we all got scammed!!! And that he is a scammer???????

Dead issue!

Even though this is pretty much a dead issue and we might as well deal with the fact that we've been scammed, I felt it was worth a bump. For me personally, the fact that I've always preferred overseas sources jus made it that much worse. This was only my second domestic order in the past 12 years and both times I got ripped off. I guess that's just one more salute to guys like alin and mamta, the folks that don't fail us. If nothing else I wish I could have gotten my T3 for the end of my cycle.

Tae** :mad: :mad:

Sad thing is that he was so highly recommended by the board which got alot of guys to try him out.....I guess we learned that even if backed by God, sources still scam or go bad..

Tae-
Ive always said that-overseas guys are so much less likely to rip you off (not including Canada). They see it as a legit business and long term source of income. These domestic guys are happy with a hit-and-run; thing is they could do better also if they stayed good long term and continued to profit. We Americans want everything right now, and not have to work long for it. Spoiled! :eek:

Tae, sorry I didn't get back to you yet.

This is what's happened.

As you all know, baph was running fine until one of his remailers screwed up. He had three remailers, I set him up with 2. The one that screwed up was the one that he organised.

Very soon after that, I worked out with my guys to cover baph's remailer. Problem was that all the stock that arrived didn't look right. My guys are stand up, and just in case it was bunk, they returned it all.
Baph was panicking because he had a lot of guys screaming, and he had the bright idea :rolleyes: to use some other guy that he knew (I didn't know him). He said that he knew him, trusted him, etc. Gave all the money to this guy, including new orders. I was supposed to know the tracking number for every package sent. I never seen any tracking. This is the guy that supposedly sent out the packages 3 times by now... Constantly full of shit. Now he is ignoring us totally. He is not speaking to me and baph can't get hold of him either. Frankly, baph was an idiot by trusting this guy when all he had of his was a fake name and no real info about him - I found that out later. Every couple of weeks or so, this guy comes out of the blue saying that he shipped or is shipping. Every time he's been full of shit.
I have someone tracing this guy, but who knows what will happen and if he has the money anymore.

Baph is just to embarassed to come here anymore as it was his own stupidity that caused him to lose people's money. If he would have done like I told him to wait until my guys had good stock again, all would have been fixed by now.

As I said, this matter is not over yet, but don't hold your breath for now.

Thanks BigA, I'm just glad to hear something about it!! So really you don't know if we are going to recieve or not??? just wondering..

Tae

mentioned two guys that have been around a long time. Heck, I forgot about mamta.

The thing that worries me about overseas is that I thought things in customs had become tighter since all the 911 stuff and I didn't want to lose out to customs.

customs is deffinatley tighter these days.
Packs are still gettin tru for the most part, but Ive lost afew
in just the last month. I hear theyve hired new
postal inspectors since they are realizing how much is getting into the states.
I agree with MikeS though, International is were you find the
Good ones who last and have good quality gear.
Domestics are 90%of the time just re-mailers for the
good sources.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear