over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boom dosing GHRP-2 before fasted cardio

Is Ipam a waste at less than 300mcg?

I was now considering...
Morning - 400mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC
Before bed - 200mcg Ipam + 100mcg CJC

I don't know many people who use Ipam. Everyone seems to be on the GHRP-2/6 bandwagon.

Low dosed ipamorelin doesn't secrete much HGH. High doses stacked with cjc no DAC are definitely the way to go.
I would lower ghrp2 to 200mcg with 100mcg cjc morning and afternoon.
Before bed increase ipamorelin dose to at least 300mcg.

Is Ipam a waste at less than 300mcg?

I was now considering...
Morning - 400mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC
Before bed - 200mcg Ipam + 100mcg CJC

I don't know many people who use Ipam. Everyone seems to be on the GHRP-2/6 bandwagon.

if I had to list out the my fav GHRP's I would have the like this...

1. Ipamorelin
2. Hexarelin
3. GHRP-2
4. GHRP-6

Hexarelin is also great for cutting and won't cause any hunger spikes. That would be a great replacement for the GHRP-2. It is also cost effective and 100mcg is a nice dose but 200mcg is better. Although it has the potential to spike cortisol and prolactin more than the other GHRP's.

You are right in saying Ipam is not discussed as much as the other now. Perhaps that is due to it's cost effectiveness. I wouldn't go under 300mcg per inj. I know many who have used less and loved the results but a lot of these guys were newbies and I would recommend more. It's not like the other GHRP's and more is definitely needed. Ipam will give you a longer (but lower) spike in gh. Moreover it will not effect cortisol or prolactin like the other GHRP's can do in larger doses. Due to it's cost effectiveness a great system is to use one of the other GHRP's in the day and once large dose of Ipam pre bed.

I am actually starting an Ipam cycle in the next few days :) I will be dosing 500mcg twice daily but would do more if I could. I think 100mcg cjc no dac and 300mcg Ipam twice daily would make a good cycle. But GHRP-2 or Hexarelin in the day (instead of ipam) and one pre bed Ipam shot of at least 500mcg (with 100mcg cjc no dac) would make a great cycle.

Let me know how you get on if you decide to run it. I am from the UK btw ;)

if I had to list out the my fav GHRP's I would have the like this...

1. Ipamorelin
2. Hexarelin
3. GHRP-2
4. GHRP-6

Hexarelin is also great for cutting and won't cause any hunger spikes. That would be a great replacement for the GHRP-2. It is also cost effective and 100mcg is a nice dose but 200mcg is better. Although it has the potential to spike cortisol and prolactin more than the other GHRP's.

You are right in saying Ipam is not discussed as much as the other now. Perhaps that is due to it's cost effectiveness. I wouldn't go under 300mcg per inj. I know many who have used less and loved the results but a lot of these guys were newbies and I would recommend more. It's not like the other GHRP's and more is definitely needed. Ipam will give you a longer (but lower) spike in gh. Moreover it will not effect cortisol or prolactin like the other GHRP's can do in larger doses. Due to it's cost effectiveness a great system is to use one of the other GHRP's in the day and once large dose of Ipam pre bed.

I am actually starting an Ipam cycle in the next few days :) I will be dosing 500mcg twice daily but would do more if I could. I think 100mcg cjc no dac and 300mcg Ipam twice daily would make a good cycle. But GHRP-2 or Hexarelin in the day (instead of ipam) and one pre bed Ipam shot of at least 500mcg (with 100mcg cjc no dac) would make a great cycle.

Let me know how you get on if you decide to run it. I am from the UK btw ;)

My favorite GHRP order is:
1. GHRP2
2. Ipamorelin
3. Hexarelin
4. Ghrp6

I've always responded very well to ghrp2, plus it's very affordable.
Although, if money wasn't an issue and I could do 1mg of ipamorelin 3 times a day with cjc, then that would be my favorite.

I personally like 3 doses of 200mcg each GHRP-2 along with 3-400 mcg cjc no dac. Always had great results with this one and it really leans you out quick while giving crazy all day pumps.

I personally like 3 doses of 200mcg each GHRP-2 along with 3-400 mcg cjc no dac. Always had great results with this one and it really leans you out quick while giving crazy all day pumps.

I've always believed what DATBTRUE posted, that anything over 100mcg cjc no DAC isn't going to add to the HGH secretion. I do definitely like higher doses of GHRP2 though. But if it works then keep doing what you're doing. Proof is in the pudding as they say. :)

I've always believed what DATBTRUE posted, that anything over 100mcg cjc no DAC isn't going to add to the HGH secretion. I do definitely like higher doses of GHRP2 though. But if it works then keep doing what you're doing. Proof is in the pudding as they say. :)

It may be simply the GHRP-2 that just works so well, hard to tell about the dac. So are you saying that anything over 100mcg no dac is just Waste? I can believe it if it is, just haven't heard that before. It would be nice to save the $$ on it though!!

It may be simply the GHRP-2 that just works so well, hard to tell about the dac. So are you saying that anything over 100mcg no dac is just Waste? I can believe it if it is, just haven't heard that before. It would be nice to save the $$ on it though!!

That's what I've always heard. Keep cjc no DAC at 100mcg. With GHRP2 you only need 100mcg if you stack it with cjc no DAC. This combo at 100mcg each hit serum HGH in the mid 20's. If you run GHRP2 alone you can dose it higher to get a serum HGH score as high as when it's sta Jed with cjc no DAC, but it also elevates prolactin and progesterone. Alpha6164 showed that in his blood tests.

That's what I've always heard. Keep cjc no DAC at 100mcg. With GHRP2 you only need 100mcg if you stack it with cjc no DAC. This combo at 100mcg each hit serum HGH in the mid 20's. If you run GHRP2 alone you can dose it higher to get a serum HGH score as high as when it's sta Jed with cjc no DAC, but it also elevates prolactin and progesterone. Alpha6164 showed that in his blood tests.

Perfect I'm glad you posted that John. I'll make the switch thanks man!

Perfect I'm glad you posted that John. I'll make the switch thanks man!

You're welcome. Might as well save some money. The blood tests by alpa6164 tested as high as any I've seen by just using 100mcg of each, ghrp2 and cjc no DAC.

You're welcome. Might as well save some money. The blood tests by alpa6164 tested as high as any I've seen by just using 100mcg of each, ghrp2 and cjc no DAC.

And that's 100 of each at 3x per day?

And that's 100 of each at 3x per day?

Yep. That's what I'm doing.

I may try an experiment next where I take ghrp2, ipamorelin, Hexarelin, and cjc no DAC, all together in a small dose of perhaps 50mcg each. I love trying new experiments. It keeps things fun. :D

Yep. That's what I'm doing.

I may try an experiment next where I take ghrp2, ipamorelin, Hexarelin, and cjc no DAC, all together in a small dose of perhaps 50mcg each. I love trying new experiments. It keeps things fun. :D

Nice! Keep us posted on that one for sure!

If you want the cleanest, no hunger combo without sides, I'd go with

AM: 50mcg hex+250mcg IPAM+ 100mcg no Dac

PWO or pre bed 500mcg IPAM+100mcg no DAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Even 75mcg cjc no dac could be used for guys on a budget.

Although with the GHRP-2 if you can handle the sides I do recommend higher dosing. Many say if you go above 100mcg it is a waste and that is rubbish. Sure 100mcg is probably the most cost effective dose. But anyone who has used 100mcg and 200mcg will know there is a big difference in effect. I struggle with 200-400mcg now though and if I use it again will stick to lower doses.

If you want the cleanest, no hunger combo without sides, I'd go with

AM: 50mcg hex+250mcg IPAM+ 100mcg no Dac

PWO or pre bed 500mcg IPAM+100mcg no DAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Hex was a b*st*rd when it comes to hunger as well?

Been using 100mcg of GHRP-2 + CJC 3x a week now and still the hunger is ridiculous. Yesterday I shot no peptides and felt completely fine. I actually ended up leaving longer gaps between each meal. Hunger felt much more natural. On peptides I literally want to eat every 60-90 minutes.

200mcgs of hexarelin in the AM is a great way to release a bunch of GH. Hex is the strongest ghrp. At that dose, you'd only use it once a day. Then you can use your Ghrp2 the other 2 times.

Hex can be shot fasted, there is no hunger increase. I like to take hex preworkout in the AM for a nice gh release.

GHRP-2 has achieved gh serums in the 20's so is stronger than Ipamorelin in regards to maximum gh output. However Ipamorelin lasts longer and simply feels better. If I had to rate all GHRP's I would put Ipamorelin first. I love the way I feel on it plus it brings no rises in prolactin or cortisol even with high doses. The only issue is it's cost effectiveness at higher (effective) doses. The lowest I would dose Ipam is 300mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac. Ipam at 500mcg twice daily would make a great cycle... so great I have just changed my plan for my next cycle :D
[lang=pl]I know its old topic but i personally tested 44 ng/l Last week 20 minutes after 100mcg GHRP2/CJC no dac shot

Testes blood levels of GH after 100 and 250 ipam +cjc and at 100mcg there was no elevation at 250 it was only 0,3[/lang]

GHRP-2 has achieved gh serums in the 20's so is stronger than Ipamorelin in regards to maximum gh output. However Ipamorelin lasts longer and simply feels better. If I had to rate all GHRP's I would put Ipamorelin first. I love the way I feel on it plus it brings no rises in prolactin or cortisol even with high doses. The only issue is it's cost effectiveness at higher (effective) doses. The lowest I would dose Ipam is 300mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac. Ipam at 500mcg twice daily would make a great cycle... so great I have just changed my plan for my next cycle :D

I know its old topic but i personally tested 44 ng/ml Last week 20 minutes after 100mcg GHRP2/CJC no dac shot

Testes blood levels of GH after 100 and 250 ipam +cjc and at 100mcg there was no elevation at 250 it was only 0,3

Last edited:
I´m currently on my third week on ghrp2/cjc no dac at 100/40 three times per day and for the past week I´ve been bloated as fuck in the stomach area, will this subside or do you guys think I´m better off stopping for some days and restarting at a lower dose? Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws