over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BOOM dosing GHRP-2

What about CJC?
Do u bloat from CJC?

hmmm good Q... when i ran the cjc/ no dac it was with ghrp-2, so cant really say I could tell if it helped contributed some if any to the ghrp-2 bloat as I noticed from off the ghrp-2 ran alone.. when I did ipa i did it solo also.. so thats why i base my comparison off ipa and ghrp-2 when ran both solo...

if I recall the increased possibility of bloat from ghrp-2 was do the rise in prolactin etc besides gh.. and i dont recall ever reading/hearing cjc in general causes the same raises but if it did I would assume it could contribute to the bloat then as well if all this makes sense..

GHRP 2 etc

aren't scheduled...

they aren't illegal at all

Test subjects LOL

hmmm good Q... when i ran the cjc/ no dac it was with ghrp-2, so cant really say I could tell if it helped contributed some if any to the ghrp-2 bloat as I noticed from off the ghrp-2 ran alone.. when I did ipa i did it solo also.. so thats why i base my comparison off ipa and ghrp-2 when ran both solo...

if I recall the increased possibility of bloat from ghrp-2 was do the rise in prolactin etc besides gh.. and i dont recall ever reading/hearing cjc in general causes the same raises but if it did I would assume it could contribute to the bloat then as well if all this makes sense..

i dont think prolactin really causes bloat,tren increases prolactin a lot and is one of the dryest roids out there. i think the bloat is just because 2 is a more potant gh releaser.

GHRP 2 etc

aren't scheduled...

they aren't illegal at all

Test subjects LOL

they are for research only,not bodybuilding reasons. got 8 ipams and cjc in my fridge,cant do anything with them because my rat died. have to throw them out i guess

I've tried the GHRP-2 right before bed and if I was up for another 15 minutes afterwards, I was cleaning out the fridge and stripping clothes off from a hot flash.

Who knew that being naked wasn't as attractive when you're eating pizza, yogurt, and sandwich meat... all at the same time. :rolleyes:

says who?:D

I gained alot of bloat from the ghrp2/cjc1295 about 10lbs worth...I felt super full (round) and had a pump all the time. But the bloat of horriable, my BP went up, and I was tired alot..but I felt my hgh output was super high...stopped the peptides after two weeks on...

I've tried the GHRP-2 right before bed and if I was up for another 15 minutes afterwards, I was cleaning out the fridge and stripping clothes off from a hot flash.

Who knew that being naked wasn't as attractive when you're eating pizza, yogurt, and sandwich meat... all at the same time. :rolleyes:

depends, what's on the pizza??? screw the yogurt, low fat chocolate chocolate chip ice cream!!!! :headbang:

i dont think prolactin really causes bloat,tren increases prolactin a lot and is one of the dryest roids out there. i think the bloat is just because 2 is a more potant gh releaser.

valid point with tren and agreed with ghrp2, and now looking back on the post I so drew a blank on whatelse released besides prolactin and instead of cortisol just put etc..lol oh well, it happens...

on a side note more in line with thread topic, out of curiosity, I tried 1mg of ghrp2 last night prebed to see what variation of response in relation to my usual 125mcg dose since I just cracked open a new vial... let me say it reminded me of when I ran 250mcg 2x/day doses of hex a few times back in the day.. big time hot flash like an old lady and even some dull aching in back of my jaw, kinda like when younger and the wisdom teeth started coming in to put the sensation in a proper context...

Makes me curious if that high of dose of ghrp-2 based on the response I got would lead to similar rate of desensitizing as hex, since when I ran hex after 5 or so weeks, for me individually, I would noticed my response start to fade from the desensitizing so i'd end up stopping and taking a little time off to recover...

I have quite a bit of ghrp6 that I'm trying to use up. Do you think it would be beneficial to boom dose ghrp6 or just stick to the standard 100/100 protocol?

have you tried feeding your test subject before you dose? Just curious?

Also, has any of your test subjects experienced abdominal discomfort like bloating or gas?

My rat has experienced this running 200/200 3xdaily.

Feeding my rat before his dose is a bad idea as fat and carbs blunt the release of hgh. You want to take them on an empty stomach.

instead of 250/100 ghrp2/modgrf three times per day do you think a single boom dose of 1000/100 would be more effective?

instead of 250/100 ghrp2/modgrf three times per day do you think a single boom dose of 1000/100 would be more effective?

No where near

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have quite a bit of ghrp6 that I'm trying to use up. Do you think it would be beneficial to boom dose ghrp6 or just stick to the standard 100/100 protocol?

I know it the 250+ range of ghrp-6, for me personally, the gastric emptying is something i am NOT a fan off... lol I even get distinct gut rot kind of farts that show no mercy on the senses... makes all the other ghrps a godsend in that aspect.. something to consider if you havent boomed or gone too high above the 100 dose yet... maybe reserve higher dose for strictly prebed..

I know it the 250+ range of ghrp-6, for me personally, the gastric emptying is something i am NOT a fan off... lol I even get distinct gut rot kind of farts that show no mercy on the senses... makes all the other ghrps a godsend in that aspect.. something to consider if you havent boomed or gone too high above the 100 dose yet... maybe reserve higher dose for strictly prebed..

Haha yeah. I used 300 3 times yesterday and I was clearing house.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member