over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BOOM dosing GHRP-2

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
As you may know, I have tried many combinations of ghrp's with mod grf in an attempt to get the strongest hgh pulse possible without desensitizing the pituitary gland. I think I have found the most effective, and most affordable method. I have been BOOM dosing GHRP-2 at 1,000mcg per session, for a few weeks now, 2-3x/day with what appears to be no densensitization of the pituitary gland. My research rat has indicated that the BOOM dose still hits just as hard as the first time I gave it to him several weeks ago. GHRP-2 definitely hits harder than ipamorelin, and releases alot more hgh than both ipamorelin and GHRP-6. Hexarelin is capable of producing the greatest amount of hgh, but it definitely desensitizes the pituitary gland rather quickly. Here is an abstract from a research article stating how strong GHRP-2 is:

The Effect of GH-Releasing Peptide-2 (GHRP-2 or KP 102) on GH Secretion from Primary Cultured Ovine Pituitary Cells Can be Abolished by a Specific GH-Releasing Factor (GRF) Receptor Antagonist

1. Danxing Wu,
2. Chen Chen,
3. Kazuo Katoh,
4. Jin Zhang and
5. Iain J. Clarke

Abstract

A newly synthesised GH-releasing peptide, KP 102 (also named GHRP-2), was studied in an in vitro perifusion system of primary cultured ovine anterior pituitary cells. Application of KP 102 to the perifusion medium caused a dose-dependent increase in GH secretion. Dose-response relationships indicated that KP 102 had similar potency to GRF and was 10-fold more potent than earlier generations of GH-releasing peptide (GHRP-6 and GHRP-1) tested in same system. The response to a second application of KP 102 given within 1 h of initial application was significantly lower than the response to the first application. When KP 102 (or GRF) was applied first and then GRF (or KP 102) given 1 h later, the second response was not attenuated. When GRF and KP 102 were coadministered, an additive effect on release of GH was obtained. The effect of maximal dose of KP 102 (100nM) on GH release was totally abolished by [Ac-Tyr1, d-Arg2] GRF 1-29 (1μM) which is believed to be a specific antagonist for the GRF receptor. Blockade of Ca2+ channels by Cd2+ (2mM) diminished the basal GH secretion and abolished the increase in GH release in response to KP 102 (100nM). These data suggest that the action of KP 102 is blocked by a GRF receptor antagonist and therefore acts through a different receptor to that employed by earlier generations of GH-releasing peptides. GH release in response to KP 102 involves an increase in Ca2+ influx and there is no cross-desensitization between KP 102 and GRF responses.

Thanks for sharing. I've been using ghrp-2 at 100-200mcg 3 times a day with mod grf and haven't noticed any difference between 1-200 but maybe I'll up the dose and see what happens.

Thanks for sharing. I've been using ghrp-2 at 100-200mcg 3 times a day with mod grf and haven't noticed any difference between 1-200 but maybe I'll up the dose and see what happens.

I have no direct answers. It's all speculation. But when I research 100mcg my rat barely feels it. With 1,000mcg it hits hard. I assume that means more hgh output. There was a graph posted on DAT's site showed hgh output kept going up for GHRP-2 when the dose went well beyond saturation dose...atleast a dose 10 times higher. I tried to locate the graph on his site last week and was unable to find it.

It would take a long time to notice the difference, but im sure it's there. Peps are slow and subtle in there results, but they add up over time. I keep to 100/100 2- 4 times a day for financial reasons but im running 4iu riptropin daily on top too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Damn JJ you make my test subject jealous.

He is stuck at 400 per shot of ghrp2 due to test funding or lack there of.
Hes liking the 400 though.

Good info too. I like reading your threads. your always breaking new ground with your research.

The difference between 1000and even 300 is insane. It its hard and soon.

Hell yes!!! Makes me hungry, then I pass out.

have you tried feeding your test subject before you dose? Just curious?

Also, has any of your test subjects experienced abdominal discomfort like bloating or gas?

My rat has experienced this running 200/200 3xdaily.

I've tried the GHRP-2 right before bed and if I was up for another 15 minutes afterwards, I was cleaning out the fridge and stripping clothes off from a hot flash.

Who knew that being naked wasn't as attractive when you're eating pizza, yogurt, and sandwich meat... all at the same time. :rolleyes:

Are u guys saying GHRP2 high dose boom with the absent of CJC???
is better?

I definitely need to get some ghrp-2, sounds great. I have been running the cjc/ipam combo for a couple weeks now 3x/day, I like it though I want to see how much of a difference between the two.

I definitely need to get some ghrp-2, sounds great. I have been running the cjc/ipam combo for a couple weeks now 3x/day, I like it though I want to see how much of a difference between the two.

Probably when u switch to GHRP2 u will experience the "BLOAT"

Probably when u switch to GHRP2 u will experience the "BLOAT"

definitely hold a few extra pounds when on ghrp2 as opposed to the few times I ran ipa... most noticable in hands, and tad in face.. but still nowhere near moon face for me at least...

definitely hold a few extra pounds when on ghrp2 as opposed to the few times I ran ipa... most noticable in hands, and tad in face.. but still nowhere near moon face for me at least...

What about CJC?
Do u bloat from CJC?

I have no direct answers. It's all speculation. But when I research 100mcg my rat barely feels it. With 1,000mcg it hits hard. I assume that means more hgh output. There was a graph posted on DAT's site showed hgh output kept going up for GHRP-2 when the dose went well beyond saturation dose...atleast a dose 10 times higher. I tried to locate the graph on his site last week and was unable to find it.

What type of effect are you feeling on the boom dose. I would like to know the difference you are experiencing between the two doses.

I've tried the GHRP-2 right before bed and if I was up for another 15 minutes afterwards, I was cleaning out the fridge and stripping clothes off from a hot flash.

Who knew that being naked wasn't as attractive when you're eating pizza, yogurt, and sandwich meat... all at the same time. :rolleyes:

Maybe I need to give my sig. other some GHRP-2....and make sure that the only thing I have in the fridge are whipped cream and strawberries! :D

I must have issues then. I just drooled on my keyboard. :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner