over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BOOM Dosing Peptides

I agree. I just pulled the trigger on some GH. I'm going to do 1mg ipam followed by 3iu GH.

My question with Ipamorelin is when you we time the HGH so it rides the pituitary GH pulse created with Ipamorelin?
With ghrp2, ghrp6, and hexarelin, the serum HGH peak is at 45-55 minutes post inject. With these DATBTRUE said to take the HGH somewhere between 8-20 minutes after administering them subcutaneously so the HGH will ride the pituitary GH pulse as it is rising.
With Ipamorelin the serum HGH peak is around 2 hours so do we take the HGH at a later time post Ipamorelin injection?
I just don't want to blunt the HGH release of the Ipamorelin by taking the HGH too soon after ipam injection.

My question with Ipamorelin is when you we time the HGH so it rides the pituitary GH pulse created with Ipamorelin?
With ghrp2, ghrp6, and hexarelin, the serum HGH peak is at 45-55 minutes post inject. With these DATBTRUE said to take the HGH somewhere between 8-20 minutes after administering them subcutaneously so the HGH will ride the pituitary GH pulse as it is rising.
With Ipamorelin the serum HGH peak is around 2 hours so do we take the HGH at a later time post Ipamorelin injection?
I just don't want to blunt the HGH release of the Ipamorelin by taking the HGH too soon after ipam injection.

Good ? But I thought gh release cannot be blunted if it's a ghrp only a ghrh can be blunted.

That's peak HGH serums after the pulse. I believe the ipam itself is already attached to the receptors within 20mins (ghrp half life). That's my understanding at least. Therefore I don't think the exogenous HGH would blunt anything since the pulse is already initiated. Idk I'm not 100% sure. Plus GHRP'S pulse regardless of somatostatin (negative feedback loop). So as long as it pulses that works for me. I doubt trying to perfectly time it would make a difference. These minute details are more then likely insignificant lol.

Guys who read my posts will know I always stop you guys from buying myostatin inhibitors from the company I work for and just in general. I believe for the most part they are overpriced garbage. I have stopped many people from buying them even guys who pm'ed me who were going to order loads using my code which would have gave me lots of commission for 1 sale. However I have to state if I could pick anything the typical research company sells to high dose (if it were free) I would definitely go with ACE-031 (ACVR2B). When I tried it years ago I got great results in a short period and it would be fun to experiment with. All the other myo inhibitors I have used (myo hmp, folli etc) have pretty much been useless for the most part.

I'm interested in trying boom dosing.

Originally I was thinking about doing 5-6 ius of gh split into 2-3 doses eod and on the other days do 25-30mgs of mk677 in the morning and 1000-2000mcg of ipam with 100mcg of cjc pre bed.

Or do you think doing ipam/cjc 2xday followed by gh would be better?

I currently have a shitload of CJC w/DAC.

Im doing CJC w/DAC 300mcg ED (w/ 500mg HGW & 200mcg Huperzine).
Hexarelin 150mcg x 2 (preworkout) 5 days a week

Anything you recommend taking to lessen the blow on the pituitary gland?

Im sorry if you already covered this...

I like the idea of 10ius HGH EOD and boom dosing ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no dac, on the days with no HGH. Using cjc no dac will give the pituitary gland a break. Upon waking fasted, and before bed on an empty stomach is the way I would run the ipamorelin and mod grf/cjc no dac.

Are you saying to do one big 5mg dose of CJC w/DAC per week?
Are you speaking from personal experience?

From what I recall, not sure if still current, doing the big doses in one sitting caused massive side effects in people.

I thought the general consensus was to do small doses very frequently...

The higher the dose of cjcDAC, the greater your serum igf1 will elevate over time, meaning greater fat loss and more lean tissue gain. It's less expensive mg per mg to buy the 5mg vials.
The greater the ipamorelin dose, the higher the serum HGH peak.
A good protocol would be to take one 5mg cjcDAC injection per week, and 500mcg ipamorelin before bed and upon waking each day. This is a very good stack!

Please share your recent findings regarding this specific list brother!

Good info and I have heard similar stories.

For anyone interested in boom dosing peptides I will give you a list of ones I think could give you insane results for different reasons.

GHRP-2
IGF-1 LR3
Ipamorelin
CJC-DAC
Tesamorelin

Obviously not all at once :D I will be starting 200mcg eod of lr3 myself today :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws