over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boom dosing, with IPAM/GHRP-2.

matty815

Registered
Hey guys,
What should i expect from 2 boom doses of 1mg IPAM twice a week as far as fat loss? and muscle fullness?.

Figure id give the boom dosing a try before fulling committing to HGH.

Can't say for sure...I have ipamorelin and mod grf on the way. I plan to boom dose 1mg ipam twice a day everyday with 100mcg mod grf. I'm going to take 3ius hgh 10 min post peptide inject. I hope we get freaky huge and lose fat at the same time. :)

Can't say for sure...I have ipamorelin and mod grf on the way. I plan to boom dose 1mg ipam twice a day everyday with 100mcg mod grf. I'm going to take 3ius hgh 10 min post peptide inject. I hope we get freaky huge and lose fat at the same time. :)

sounds good man,
seems like its some-what new territory ..
I dont have HGH yet, i was going to just Boom dose Ipam 2x/week 1mg a pop stand-alone and see what happens..

with GHRP-6 400McG stand-alone ( 1 shot) i see increased muscle fullness,Strength increase, and small amount of fat loss.

So i am hoping with a massive dose of Ipam i'll see an amplified version of what is happening now, Main goal further increased muscle fullness.

When I do get some HGH, i will probably do 2-3IU 20min after Ipam/GHRP-6 depending on what i use that day.

I dont use mod grf anymore, i sadly didnt see the results i'd hoped for..
maybe i should give it another shot with the sponsor i use now? (ergo)

Hey guys,
What should i expect from 2 boom doses of 1mg IPAM twice a week as far as fat loss? and muscle fullness?.

Figure id give the boom dosing a try before fulling committing to HGH.

My little puffin gets results akin to two mid to upper mid level doses of gh per week doing it that way. Well, she does it every day that way when she does, so its like getting a moderate dose of gh every time she does, sometimes i get confusing, even to myself=-)

My little puffin gets results akin to two mid to upper mid level doses of gh per week doing it that way. Well, she does it every day that way when she does, so its like getting a moderate dose of gh every time she does, sometimes i get confusing, even to myself=-)

hehe,
O, when you say "upper mid level dose", does that mean 1MG Ipam, gives lil puffin the equivilant to 5-6IUs of HGH?

Puffin is a unique and powerful machine, people don't seem to realize that animals like little puffin here, are capable of producing MASSIVE pulses of Growth hormone. Enough to turn a soft, fragile puffin into a Lean, filled out machine.

I'm going to save the SWIM.

I notice more than ever a very pronounced increase in BP after taking mod and ipa. I also notice I have really really tight hands the next morning. Very pronounced.

I notice more than ever a very pronounced increase in BP after taking mod and ipa. I also notice I have really really tight hands the next morning. Very pronounced.

very interesting, i have the tight hands and hand "swelling" first few weeks on GHRP-6, It always subsides after a while though

SWIM? Have you been frequenting erowid or something =-)

But yes, i get the exact same results. I do get a bit of a head rush, an increas ein bp, but at my height and weight, thinking to hard increases my bp=-)

I think the doseage could be the equivalent of anywhere from 3-5iu. My scale of gh could be a tad bit hgiher than anyone elses. Well lets be honest, what i consider a mid level dosage is MUCH higher than most.

Disco, i need to pm you about increasing insulin sensitivity. I hope you answer me=-)

very interesting, i have the tight hands and hand "swelling" first few weeks on GHRP-6, It always subsides after a while though

when you take 10ius of gh, you forget what its like not to have your hands swollen. I really need to take some down time.

when you take 10ius of gh, you forget what its like not to have your hands swollen. I really need to take some down time.

The hand swelling has me dropping my cell phone all the time. Must use extreme caution if multi-tasking, i.e. posting while sitting on the can. :)

The hand swelling has me dropping my cell phone all the time. Must use extreme caution if multi-tasking, i.e. posting while sitting on the can. :)

I did that while working in seattle a few years ago=-) Thank god i paid for the extra protection plans.

I almost drop dumbbells all the damn time=-)

If 1MG Ipam is administered, then 20 minutes later 3IU HGH is administered..

Roughly what is that equal too in HGH IU's?

I'm thinking that would be similar to 7-8IU's of GH?.

So.. 400mcg of GHRP-6 + 3IU HGH would be equal to roughly 4-5 IU HGH?

(Mod-grf kills my rats libido.. even on 900mgs of Test + 400mgs of mast.)

When you boom dose the ipamorelin, make sure you still take 100mcg mod grf to maximize results.

So with this boom dosing...how many times a week can a guy successfully do this? I'm wondering about possible pituitary desensitization. This is the first I've heard of it...sounds much more effective than regular 100/100 dosing.

Any point in this if one is already on 10 IU Gh? 5 morning and 5 PWO or before bed? Boom dose Ipam and 100mcg mod grf and then 5IU? Or do the boom dose in the afternoon in between GH doses?

So with this boom dosing...how many times a week can a guy successfully do this? I'm wondering about possible pituitary desensitization. This is the first I've heard of it...sounds much more effective than regular 100/100 dosing.

I'm going to boom dose twice a day everday with 3ius hgh each time. Osiris has played with boom dosing alot. Hopefully he will chime in on this, and also on dosing of high dose hgh while booming.

Any point in this if one is already on 10 IU Gh? 5 morning and 5 PWO or before bed? Boom dose Ipam and 100mcg mod grf and then 5IU? Or do the boom dose in the afternoon in between GH doses?

one releases naturally occuring and one is sythetic. as jj mentioned O has researched this but theoretically if you boomed ipa & mod waited 20 mins and admin 5 iu gh your natural would be released in addition to the synthetic and your overall amount of gh release would be somewhere in the 8-10 range - which would make your synthetic gh last a little bit longer :headbang:

Wow this is pretty interesting. I'm subbed to this!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc