YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boosting free test levels with exogenous test.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Proviron and winny bind shbg...so that supposedly works well.

Boron I believe as well. What else?

Some people have astronomical free test ratios and I'm just trying to boost mine to try to get more done without increasing doses.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Masteron and using the correct amount of AI.

DHTs and AIs.

I believe Free Test is rarely a problem in the presence of exogenous Test or supraphysiological levels.

Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Sting Nettle Root, Tongkat Ali.

Last edited:
DHTs and AIs.

I believe Free Test is rarely a problem in the presence of exogenous Test or supraphysiological levels.
I believe higher free test will build more muscle given the rest and recovery are adequate. Don't you?

I believe higher free test will build more muscle given the rest and recovery are adequate. Don't you?

**broken link removed**

Supplements: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Sting Nettle Root, Tongkat Ali.

For example...
If total test is 278 and free test is 7.8 OFF aas....but on 400mg weekly, test levels are over 1500 and free test is 48.1 (with proviron too supposedly).

However some guys have test levels at 900 and free test in the 200-300 range. I believe the latter will be better equipped (physiologically) to build more muscle mass. I believe Meadows numbers were similar.

Last edited:
Anyone have opinions on Boron or DIM?

Anyone have opinions on Boron or DIM?

I have been using DIM for awhile now. But I use it mainly for E2 control as I am on TRT. When I first started TRT and after the first few blood work results, my Doc said we may have to end up adding in an AI if numbers didn't improve. But he had also started me at a higher dose which put me slightly elevated above the upper range for test levels.

I started DIM at 200mg split twice daily and he lowered my TRT dose a little, and my numbers came back into range. But my TRT dose is relatively low compared to others. Usually around 100mg a week puts me in the upper range he wants to see me in.

Tbol binds heavily with SHBG and shot my free test through the roof. Total test level was at 1300 with free test at 800.

Tbol binds heavily with SHBG and shot my free test through the roof. Total test level was at 1300 with free test at 800.

Interesting! What was your dosage of test and tbol?

I am going to research that...I was thinking about adding in low dose dbol (for a little bit of strength gains) but I wouldn't be opposed to tbol (used that years ago and found it nice).

I wonder if even 10mg/day tbol would have a positive effect on free test???

Turinabol is in fact a compound best utilized (stacked) alongside other compounds in cycles. It holds an especially synergistic effect with Testosterone or any other similar androgens that tend to succumb to the inhibitions of SHBG. SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is a protein that binds to Testosterone and renders it temporarily inactive, in effect ‘handcuffing’ Testosterone. The result is the hormone it binds to (in this case, Testosterone) merely floating around in circulation unable to do its job (free vs. bound Testosterone). Turinabol has been found to effectively bind to SHBG[1], allowing greater amounts of free Testosterone to circulate the body imparting its muscle-building effects. This means that although Turinabol might be costly considering its anabolic:androgenic ratio, it can easily be utilized at a low dose in Turinabol cycles alongside other compounds in order to allow those other compounds to act more efficiently in the body rather than becoming bound by SHBG and rendered useless as a result.
https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/turinabol-cycle/

Swifto? Knight? GettnBigger? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Interesting! What was your dosage of test and tbol?

I am going to research that...I was thinking about adding in low dose dbol (for a little bit of strength gains) but I wouldn't be opposed to tbol (used that years ago and found it nice).

I wonder if even 10mg/day tbol would have a positive effect on free test???

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/turinabol-cycle/

Swifto? Knight? GettnBigger? Thoughts?
I was dosing tbol at 40mg ed. My test was at 250mg Sustanon every 10days, primo ace 100mg eod and 100mg 1testcyp eod. I do believe tbol does work better when combined with test or another compound

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

Supplements: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Sting Nettle Root, Tongkat Ali.

Good list. I recently used GAT's ZMA and it has boron added to it. So Knight that would be a good product to add as it contains 3 of the best ingredients for increasing free test levels. Even the vitamin b6 in the ZMA product has been shown to increase the production of androgens and help with testestorone in various ways so that is 4 ingredients in 1 product. One study showed what a low vit b6 diet done to rats and whilst it is highly unlikely you will be low in vitb6 they are very interesting findings.

Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat.

Symes EK, Bender DA, Bowden JF, Coulson WF.

Abstract

Six-week old male rats were maintained for 4 weeks on a vitamin B6-free diet to cause a moderately severe degree of vitamin B6 depletion. This led to a significant reduction in the circulating concentration of testosterone in plasma (control = 8.36 +/- 1.68, deficient = 2.13 +/- 0.54 nmol/l), but had no effect on circulating concentrations of luteinizing hormone, or, in intact males, on the weight of the prostate relative to body weight. In both intact and 24-h castrated animals vitamin B6 deficiency resulted in a significant increase in the uptake of [3H]testosterone into the prostate, and both increased and prolonged the specific nuclear retention of the steroid, as assessed by the ratio of radioactivity in the nuclear pellet: the high speed supernatant fraction. The results suggest that vitamin B6 has a function in the action of testosterone (and other steroid hormones), possibly in the recycling of receptors from the nucleus back into the cytosol after initial translocation. Vitamin B6 deficient animals have either a reduced rate of synthesis of testosterone or an increased rate of metabolic clearance compared with vitamin B6 supplemented controls, and this appears to be associated with enhanced target organ response to the hormone.

I was dosing tbol at 40mg ed. My test was at 250mg Sustanon every 10days, primo ace 100mg eod and 100mg 1testcyp eod. I do believe tbol does work better when combined with test or another compound

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tbol is great. One of the most underrated steroids about. I wish I could use some now but being good :eek::D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws