YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boosting hrt with primobolan, anavar, or both?

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
I'm 42, currently on Dr prescribed hrt (keeping blood levels 900-1100). In my 20's I cycled, used pretty much every compound in medium to medium high doses. Last 9 years been on hrt alone. My goals at this point in life with kids, career, etc is to stay healthy and keeping lean with just slightly above average muscle size being fine with me. The last 2 years I've experimented with adding in really low dose stuff here and there to "supplement" my hrt and just give a bit of a boost. I've done low dose tren with winstrol (great results but clearly not the best choice "health" wise), tried 200-300 mg nandrolone with good effect, and recently have tried low dose masteron (180 mg week) with ok results)

The next time I do a "boost" I was considering primobolan and or anavar. Used primobolan when I did a show at 20 and really liked it. Never tried anavar previously. Was looking on thoughts opinions on wether to give one or the other a try (or both) for my purposes.

Best thing I have done since being prescribed 200mg/week test cyp was breaking it up to 20-25mg/day. My Est dropped and my free test rose. Then I added 15mg mast/day to the tiny test injection and the results have been spectacular.
Lately, I've been experimenting with an additional 10mg Anavar pre-workout, which I clearly notice. However, I am concerned with how this may affect my HDL. I'll get blood work here in a month or so and post results. If the HDL drops below 40 I'll drop the Var

Only time I tried anavar, my resting heart rate went up by 20bpm within days

You appear ( correct me if I am wrong please ) to be thinking in a somewhat health conscious manner.

With that in mind, Anavar will be exceptionally hard on your lipids – HDL in the single digits isn't uncommon.

Is your goal to maintain, recomp, cut, or bulk?

Or are you just wanting to try something out? ( nothing wrong with that )

Best thing I have done since being prescribed 200mg/week test cyp was breaking it up to 20-25mg/day. My Est dropped and my free test rose. Then I added 15mg mast/day to the tiny test injection and the results have been spectacular.
Lately, I've been experimenting with an additional 10mg Anavar pre-workout, which I clearly notice. However, I am concerned with how this may affect my HDL. I'll get blood work here in a month or so and post results. If the HDL drops below 40 I'll drop the Var

Could you expand on "I added 15mg mast/day to the tiny test injection and the results have been spectacular". How long did you run the 15mg masteron/day along with the TRT? Spectacular results in what sense?

Primo is great for hrt esp for keeping gains even with a low caloire diet so do the priom 200-300 mg a week at least imho

You appear ( correct me if I am wrong please ) to be thinking in a somewhat health conscious manner.

With that in mind, Anavar will be exceptionally hard on your lipids – HDL in the single digits isn't uncommon.

Is your goal to maintain, recomp, cut, or bulk?

Or are you just wanting to try something out? ( nothing wrong with that )

Yes, try to be health conscious at this point in my life. That being said I know orals in general might not be the most health conscious choice �� Considering the anavar has a lot to do with,as you said, just wanting to try it. As far as goals, coming out of the winter months I usually do a little recomp. So far, looks like the consensus will be to just go with the primo. Was thinking somewhere around 200-500 mg weekly?

Last edited:
I follow a similar process as you. I use 80-100 mg test a week (divided into daily doses).

About 3-4 times a year I will double my test dose and add another compound in....usually at about the same amount as the test.

My next "blast" will probably be 200mg test and 400mg of Primo as it is mild. Last blast was about 200mg test and 200 mg of npp.

I try to pick fast acting compounds so I can get my blast in and done around 8 weeks....but with the Primo I know I will have to run it longer.

I plan to have bloodwork done when I'm about 10 weeks into this just to see what is going on.

I don't use any orals.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Could you expand on "I added 15mg mast/day to the tiny test injection and the results have been spectacular". How long did you run the 15mg masteron/day along with the TRT? Spectacular results in what sense?

Honestly it probably a synergy of different things. When I went back to my HRT doc after almost 2 years, my blood work looked pretty good. I was doing 180mg/week Test cyp.
My total test was 901, but free was only 13 and Est was 38.
He suggested up my dose from 180mg to 200mg/week to increase free. honestly just wanted to be lighter (weight in at about 240lbs).
Also my TSH was high and my T3 was sub-optimal as he put it. So he scripted me 30mg Armour, challenged me to drop 20bs and sent me on my way.
On 11-11-17 I started doing morning cardio daily and upped my game in the gym. I broke up the test injections, added the mast, added the Var about a month ago. Ahhh oh yeah, I also added CJC w/dac, Ipam & 2 weeks ago started 500mcg of HGH Frag pre-cardio. I get a little obsessive :D
This morning I was 217LBS, I'd guess about 8-9% BF. I am actually getting in shape like I never thought I would again. I am turning 51yo this coming Sunday. In another month I think I'll be around 6%BF.
In the past when I competed I'd be running a gram of gear or more including some tren blah blah. I honestly never realized I could be this fit on such a low dose. I post pics in another month...

You didn't ask about trestolone, but I am very happy so far with 25mg test and 15 mg trestolone daily. I dropped from my dose of 500mg test per week (never have been a high dose guy) to this protocol, and I'm hardening up and feel excellent. Strength has not dropped at all. Pretty damn budget-friendly too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I follow a similar process as you. I use 80-100 mg test a week (divided into daily doses).

About 3-4 times a year I will double my test dose and add another compound in....usually at about the same amount as the test.

My next "blast" will probably be 200mg test and 400mg of Primo as it is mild. Last blast was about 200mg test and 200 mg of npp.

I try to pick fast acting compounds so I can get my blast in and done around 8 weeks....but with the Primo I know I will have to run it longer.

I plan to have bloodwork done when I'm about 10 weeks into this just to see what is going on.

I don't use any orals.

Very similar to what I do. I bump my test up marginally to 250-300 and throw in usually NPP. Then back to TRT dose. Works fantastic.

Thinking of trying the 25mg a day thrown in with something else for my trt. Question do you guys use insulin puns and if so do you go intra or sub
The trestolone at low daily dose sounds interesting

Thinking of trying the 25mg a day thrown in with something else for my trt. Question do you guys use insulin puns and if so do you go intra or sub
The trestolone at low daily dose sounds interesting
I use slin pins and inject IM.

Honestly it probably a synergy of different things. When I went back to my HRT doc after almost 2 years, my blood work looked pretty good. I was doing 180mg/week Test cyp.
My total test was 901, but free was only 13 and Est was 38.
He suggested up my dose from 180mg to 200mg/week to increase free. honestly just wanted to be lighter (weight in at about 240lbs).
Also my TSH was high and my T3 was sub-optimal as he put it. So he scripted me 30mg Armour, challenged me to drop 20bs and sent me on my way.
On 11-11-17 I started doing morning cardio daily and upped my game in the gym. I broke up the test injections, added the mast, added the Var about a month ago. Ahhh oh yeah, I also added CJC w/dac, Ipam & 2 weeks ago started 500mcg of HGH Frag pre-cardio. I get a little obsessive :D
This morning I was 217LBS, I'd guess about 8-9% BF. I am actually getting in shape like I never thought I would again. I am turning 51yo this coming Sunday. In another month I think I'll be around 6%BF.
In the past when I competed I'd be running a gram of gear or more including some tren blah blah. I honestly never realized I could be this fit on such a low dose. I post pics in another month...

One more time, your free test would not go up that much if you increasing the dose, and don`t worry about the total, 180 mg / week is OK for short period of time. You need to come down to 10mg per day and add the supplement that acts as a ligands, if you want your fee higher.

I don't use any orals.

what do you get out of the primo personally, in the way of gains?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws