over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boot Camp

well shoot, I just figured no one in their right mind would go with anyone other than US :D
Either way, war isn't all it's cracked up to be...
I wish you the best man, no matter your endeavor.

Thanks man, sorry for sounding like a dick earlier. Believe me, I am as patriotic about America as it gets, but being a Jew, something about Israel seems right. Ill probably end up just doing something within the US anyway

Well the part about learning hebrew in 3 months is a pretty lofty goal.. The language is nothing like English, not to mention the alphabet looks like hieroglyphics and written right to left.. If you have previous experience in foreign languages, you'd have a little bit of an advantage, but in 3 months you'd only learn some very basic stuff, and no way in hell would you be conversing with native speakers.. And that's if someone that actually speaks hebrew is teaching you, cuz 3 months of just studying a book would do very little for actual talking..

I had this weird knack for languages in school and can read/write/speak Spanish nearly fluently, but comprehension of a native, usually slang speaker is still very difficult.. If they were to write down what they were saying, I'd kno it exactly.. Even with my fluency, 3 months with native speakers and I still wouldn't be 100%

I know how to read Hebrew and pronounce everything, just I dont know what it means haha :eek: 3 months in a system they designed for people with no experience with hebrew to learn enough to be in their army. I guess they plan it out so you can get enough in to go with that. Yea, I know what you mean, people who speak other languages....TALK SO DAMN FAST!

I went through Army boot camp starting January 1995, Ft. Benning, GA. basictraining, infantry school and then finally Jump school (airborne). I was 18 years old and a skinny puke. I actually put on muscle... went from 145 lbs to about 170 lbs. and I could run a mile in just less than 5 min. :) It made me much tougher also....mentally for sure. Long time ago though.
Oh, almost forgot.....I had TERRIBLE shin splints after I finished. THey make you run EVERYWHERE in airborne school with combat boots on (anywhere you went...chow hall, everywhere).... my shins would hurt like HELL and took forever to heal up. I ate shitloads of army food! Damn good stuff for an 18 year old PUKE!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity