over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

booty bump reloaded

i was just thinking about how bad a certain sponsors very effective liquid orals taste, and then realized that i was imagining squirting cheque drops in my ass in the warmup room at a powerlifting meet. the messed up part is that once you told folks what you were doing, they wouldnt question it.

"hey, bro - my lats crampin...could you squirt that for me real quick?"

HAHA too funny.
I doubt this will become a popular method to get dbol in your system.

So nobody here remembers Test Prop suppositories from the 80s/ early 90s then ? :D

Might as well make it liquid and drop it in your eye, takes away the ass play though.

Bad idea my friend, the liver is set up as a filter for a reason. Bypassing it exposes yourself to all the harmful crap that would flow throughout the body if the liver werent there to do its job... As others have said go for injectable if you must have severe liver problems with an oral

did anybody else have the "what what... in the butt" song come to mind?? LMAO maybe just me since the south park episode was on recently as well as tosh.0 recently interviewing the actual singer and doing an unplugged remake...lol

So medically speaking it is a valid method method of administering medication for reasons already explained as well as definitely being far from the norm for any typical non medical field application so people acting weird and expressing disgust over it is typical...

Now if someone had tabs or caps and wanted to for whatever reason then go for it, slip one up your ass and get your swole on... if someone really had an issue with liquid orals then either cap it to use oral or rectal or look into sterilizing method and inject it... problem solved

I know people who do this with recreational drugs often. While I havent met anyone who has developed a intestinal ulcer from it, it seems like only a matter of time.

Retarded. OP is retarded for even posting it. Everyone considering it is retarded. Delete this retarded thread.

Injectable Dbol has 30% better absorption than oral, but there isn't an increase or decrease in sides. You could just take 30% more orally and get the same effect without increased sides. Plus your finger won't smell like poo poo.

Retarded. OP is retarded for even posting it. Everyone considering it is retarded. Delete this retarded thread.

Injectable Dbol has 30% better absorption than oral, but there isn't an increase or decrease in sides. You could just take 30% more orally and get the same effect without increased sides. Plus your finger won't smell like poo poo.

Isnt this why they call it an oral??????

If I'm retarded for posting, I guess doctors are retarded as well for administering meds up the ass. Suppositories are made for this purpose, they don't put oral pills up in you. That is what the issue is, this oral isn't made to be anything but oral.

It may be early and I'm missing something, but how does the method of injestion "bypass" the liver? Once it's in your bloodstream won't it pass through your liver continuously? :confused:

It may be early and I'm missing something, but how does the method of injestion "bypass" the liver? Once it's in your bloodstream won't it pass through your liver continuously? :confused:

It doesn't bypass it completely, it just goes systemic first, avoiding its first pass through the liver via the digestive system. Its called avoiding first pass metabolism when you go via another administration route such as IV or as a suppository.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws