over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boozing before a show?

Sorry bro, he's admitted it in print. I think it was just a jack and coke at night to relax so it's no biggy plus I'm sure this was many years after he trained with you.

Ok magnum. You are pro we never heard of I suppose. Been there done that Bro- from Vince to Lee and if ya think they Boozing get ya head out ya ass. Like I said after party-yes for sure. Pre show no way. Been in trenches...You? I trained in the 90's at Animal Kingdom In ATL till 2000. How many Lee win? straightest mofo i know at the time. So I been hangin and training with Lee and Vince amongst others. And you? I OWN a gym in ATL come check me out on any given day or come train with me. I also had the privledge of TRAINING E HOLIFIELD and have many a check stubs to prove. Send me a private mail I tell you where my gym at for near 20 years so don't quote some media shit. I been there those primadonas could not handle a drink bra.

Last edited:
Some G yes. Not booze. Been backstage have ya? I have oiled and pumped- not a fag- get more pussy believe that- and those intense monsters on top of game. Like i say some G and pills. No booze so if thats what ya say you showin your ass. After party another story. Been there. Done those females. I'm old school- been there many times so whoever say other is tellin stories.

reading this post .it seems to me you had to much booze already

Last edited:
reading this post .it seems to me you had to much booze already

well I have a beer here and there. but if a want to see my accomplishments or see my gym hit me up. Why ya gotta slander pros by agreeing to them drinkin? For real does that not seem silly and counterproductive to all the prep for tha show? Come on now. I train FALCONS, former has been fat pros, and soccer moms. Accuse me of booze cause ya dont agree...rather ya try and kick me in tha balls!

Ok magnum. You are pro we never heard of I suppose. Been there done that Bro- from Vince to Lee and if ya think they Boozing get ya head out ya ass. Like I said after party-yes for sure. Pre show no way. Been in trenches...You? I trained in the 90's at Animal Kingdom In ATL till 2000. How many Lee win? straightest mofo i know at the time. So I been hangin and training with Lee and Vince amongst others. And you? I OWN a gym in ATL come check me out on any given day or come train with me. I also had the privledge of TRAINING E HOLIFIELD and have many a check stubs to prove. Send me a private mail I tell you where my gym at for near 20 years so don't quote some media shit. I been there those primadonas could not handle a drink bra.

Did Vince at least drink a lot of Coke and eat burgers, or was that a lie too?:D Did he only eat 2-3 meals a day?

BTW, I didn't read it but wasn't there an MD interview where Kevin talked about his alcohol problems? Anyone see it? I might have misread some comments on a forum.

I posted this quote about Kevin on another thread (originally posted on another forum). I thought it was funny whether it was exaggerated or not.:D

Cormier told me Kevin would lock himself in his bedroom for days on end decked out in full-on military fatigues, helmet, guns, live ammo, etc...FUcking medals of honor he got off Ebay, grenades...loaded sustanon 22 guages with the caps off...empty ones...fuggen Jack Daniels bottles empty all over the place...cell phone dismantled...whole tubs of BD pinks spilt all over the floor...growth caps glued to a piece of plywood in some kind of weird ass code language or somethin...American flag with like 2 of the corners burnt off with shrapnel tears in it covering the window...damn barbed wire run all along the perimeter of the ceiling...

all this at only 4 weeks out bros

WAR IS HELL...

But I think it's safe to assume hell would also be alot like stepping onstage with Kevin carbed up on straight Jack Daniels and an American flag hidden in his purple posing trunks after a 7 week crash prep...

i dunno but im just sayin,,
Check this shit out...a pro that accompanied Levrone on one of the European Grand Prix tours told me a few interesting things about our man Kevin. First of all, he said that every time he prepped for a show, that at 8 weeks out, he'd just throw away his cell phone. He all of a sudden could no longer be contacted, by anyone. He then said that at some point over the course of the prep he'd begin "locking himself in his bedroom, dressing up in military fatigues and playing army with toy guns and shit for days and days on end. For just days at a time he'd stay in there." I'm not sure how this other pro knew this, but he'd have to have gotten it from somewhere...it's just too strange for anyone to have made made up. Apparently Kevin displayed very strange behavior on the overseas tours as well. He said he might have seen him eat a total of 2 whole food meals the entire trip but that the rest of the time "he'd just be sitting in the back of the plane drinking straight Jack Daniels. Every time I saw him he was just drinking hard liquor and then he'd hit the stage and look like he did."

Last edited:
Well that just sounds like propoganous BS. Unless he was an alcoholic I find little merit in such stories. All that training sacrificed pre-show and show up looking like fire- hard to comprehend.

Well that just sounds like propoganous BS. Unless he was an alcoholic I find little merit in such stories. All that training sacrificed pre-show and show up looking like fire- hard to comprehend.

I agree, def propoganous BS.

More Vince interview, maybe Vince is exaggerating or straight up lying who knows.

[ DR ] That is a very unorthodox approach. What is the composition of your diet?

VT: High protein. High carbohydrates I have very seldom, especially now I have been training hard for the last seven months or so. My carb intake has always been low. I don't like breads and don't eat a lot of potatoes and white rice. You won't find my type of eating habits in home. My eating habits are more Burger King burgers - I do this often. My main meal is breakfast, which is bacon, eggs, ketchup.

[ DR ] If this works for you it works for you, but not a lot of guys would be following that.

VT: There you go, it is nothing you can write stories about. I do it because I like it.

[ DR ] Three meals a day seems inconceivable for a top tier bodybuilder like yourself?

VT: About three usually. It might be down to two depending on if I eat or skip breakfast. I'm out the door to the gym. Come home and have a meal between 12 and one. Back to the gym at five, come home and have something to eat, and have my scotch. All of a sudden you have only had two or three meals for the day. I'm used to that. I can go all day with only one meal.

LOL most bbing shows looks like a night club backstage. All the guys oiling up and drinking up! Helps bring out vascularity. In small amounts alcohol is a powerful stimulant. Too much and you are in trouble. One or two airplane sized scotches usually does the trick. Warms you up too. Kills the pre-stage nerves for sure. I have shared a scotch or two with many of my fellow competitors backstage before showtime. Great sense of comraderie.:D

LoL haha I have to ask.. What type of night clubs do you go to? The ones where the guys oil up and drink huh? Hehe jk

LoL haha I have to ask.. What type of night clubs do you go to? The ones where the guys oil up and drink huh? Hehe jk

:D Kinda worded that wrong I'm sure.

:D Kinda worded that wrong I'm sure.
Yea prob could have chosen words better. It was meant as a metaphor. What I meant was guys helping each other get their oil on and drinking small amounts of alcohol. anything from wine to hard spirits. but not trying to get drunk. But everywhere you look there was different types of alcohol.

As for Strongrhino, yes bro I have been backstage and on stage plenty of times in my days. What have you done? I owned gyms for 15 yearts too!! So what. I have trained with ifbb and nabba pros too! So what? I am not the one on here bragging or trying to inflate my flabby chest about who or what I am. I am not on here crying about who drinks and who doesn't......couldn't give a fuck really. Just telling the guys here of the experiences I have had at shows. CHEERS!!;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws