over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boozing before a show?

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Just saw a clip of Ronnie Coleman saying one of Kevin Levrone's secrets to looking good for multiple shows close together was he'd drink a cup of coffee vodka mix the night beofre the show. Ronnie said he did it once with Kevin and woke up looking like a freak and actually won the show! haha crazy stuff although I have heard of other competitors doing something simular to this with wine or beer the night before. Hell Arnold was seen backstage with some good ol Jack D

Ronnie said he did it once with Kevin and woke up looking like a freak and actually won the show!

I'm thinking Ronnie probably looked like a freak before he went to bed too. Sure alcohol is a diuretic (recent studies have proven coffee is not btw), but I have a feeling they are using something a little stronger than alcohol as a diuretic anyway...

Supposedly Levrone drank booze all day long during prep. Milos said Kevin drank a bottle of Jack Daniels a day.:confused:I have no idea if this is completely true.:D

*cheers*

Peripheral vasodilation...

Just saw a clip of Ronnie Coleman saying one of Kevin Levrone's secrets to looking good for multiple shows close together was he'd drink a cup of coffee vodka mix the night beofre the show. Ronnie said he did it once with Kevin and woke up looking like a freak and actually won the show! haha crazy stuff although I have heard of other competitors doing something simular to this with wine or beer the night before. Hell Arnold was seen backstage with some good ol Jack D

IF this is true it's strange it was the night before but it may be because Kevin spent time getting to know his body and how it reacts.... usually alcohol is taken the day of for the purpose of peripheral vasodilation to increase vascularity.

Wow, bottle a day of Jack, yikes. Funny IF this is true.

I have however heard people having a glass of red wine or two right before the show

Supposedly Levrone drank booze all day long during prep. Milos said Kevin drank a bottle of Jack Daniels a day.:confused:I have no idea if this is completely true.:D

*cheers*

Vince Taylor does the same. I think he said he drinks jack and coke.

Relax!!

I know that drinking a little alcohol may relax you on show day, avoiding the "cortisol bomb". So it might not be a bad idea for those you become really nervous on stage.

And incidentally they both have very healthy fresh looking bodies still. That's all the proof I need.

:;ood-smil

You can look good despite of drinking, not because of drinking

I just thought it was funny. Ronnie said it was during a European tour where they had like 5 shows to do in a week and Kevin was always on but Ronnie said he couldnt stay dry everyday until he asked Kevin how he stayed so dry

There was a video on MD a while back where Dorian mentioned drinking vodka prior to stepping on stage.

With all the other orals they are taking whats a little alcohol at this point...

Bro I trained with Vince in 1989 in Miami at PARADISE gym when he was not living in Paris. NO WAY HE drank. I hung out with him Miami for months. ZERO ALCOHOL. what i remember him most is he could not ride stationary bike cause his calf development so big. Straightest mofo ever. Vince still remember me for sure. He trusted me so much I hung out with his fiance at the time took her to lunch. Totally innocent but he was intense. Guest pose at nationals in Miami in 1989. Cool dude laid back. No booze or illicet rec drugs so whatever.

Last edited:
LOL most bbing shows looks like a night club backstage. All the guys oiling up and drinking up! Helps bring out vascularity. In small amounts alcohol is a powerful stimulant. Too much and you are in trouble. One or two airplane sized scotches usually does the trick. Warms you up too. Kills the pre-stage nerves for sure. I have shared a scotch or two with many of my fellow competitors backstage before showtime. Great sense of comraderie.:D

Some G yes. Not booze. Been backstage have ya? I have oiled and pumped- not a fag- get more pussy believe that- and those intense monsters on top of game. Like i say some G and pills. No booze so if thats what ya say you showin your ass. After party another story. Been there. Done those females. I'm old school- been there many times so whoever say other is tellin stories.

Bro I trained with Vince in 1989 in Miami at PARADISE gym when he was not living in Paris. NO WAY HE drank. I hung out with him Miami for months. ZERO ALCOHOL. what i remember him most is he could not ride stationary bike cause his calf development so big. Straightest mofo ever. Vince still remember me for sure. He trusted me so much I hung out with his fiance at the time took her to lunch. Totally innocent but he was intense. Guest pose at nationals in Miami in 1989. Cool dude laid back. No booze or illicet rec drugs so whatever.

Sorry bro, he's admitted it in print. I think it was just a jack and coke at night to relax so it's no biggy plus I'm sure this was many years after he trained with you.

Last edited:
Yes, the media has never mis-quoted or blatently lied about anything...ever.

He drank a jack and coke at the end of the day so what? Here you go bro. This is an inter with BB.com so maybe they made this up who knows. Oh and I was wrong, it was scotch.

[ DR ] How has your diet evolved over the years?

VT: That is the worst thing ever (laughs). It still is and will never change.
My diet will never change... Coca Cola, red meat and ketchup.
I will always have my Coca Cola. Right now it gets blended with a little scotch most of the time, and I have my beer. My diet has always been relaxed. It has never been one of those strict diets. I always try to maintain at least three meals a day, sometimes this is very hard. Sometimes it is one or two. This time around I have bumped it to five meals by adding two shakes to my diet. But overall I'm not a big food consumer, never have been, never would be. So nothing has really changed there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity