over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bored....curious....contest thickness

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys. Don't post much anymore. Just read and keep Hutton the gym. Living life ect..

Now I know, people with genetics are lucky....peoply like myself. Not so much. Kind of asked before I'm sure. But I keep wanting to hire Shelby and see if someone. Something can shock some shit to grow
I've continually added volume... Dropsets...supersets, ect. And I feel like things are moving right direction

I competed at 5'11". 196# we will say. I would.lobe to have a stage weight of around 210. Toying idea for June show.. IF I can improve. My friend/coach said if I out inf 7-8# it would make a noticeable difference (after show he said gain 4# in yr)

I'm fully aware I dont have the genes to go far, nor plan too... Process is fun...and I just want to effn improve...

Just alittle infor, do I look over dieted. Could.I have come in fuller.. or am I just battlin genetics..?

Started around 232# at 12 wk out. Ran a lot of goods...say 1200test. Plus all the other goods. Except GH.. cytomel was no higher than 50mcg I.believe as well

Anyone who is bored or has anything to offer. ...or questions. Please.del free
Phatkid

10lbs would make a big difference on your physique, and make you look measurably larger.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/95435-show-day.html

Might look.for.link with before picture...

In any event. I have a long list
Bigger legs AMD sweep....see alittle improvement
Rounder shoulderss....coming as well..all inject there tho?
Back..I need a back... I see gains there too

Arms.are.bigger. chest has.gotten deeper..

Honestly.. I think I look really good from.the side.and.the back doubme bicep shots. Even with a weak back... But.for whatwvr reason... I DISSAPEAR from the front??..

Wow, pretty peeled! FWIW, I don't think you over-dieted. You looked great and actually your legs didn't take a big hit from your 12 weeks out photo. I'd do that again. More new muscle would help (in all our cases), sure.

I know you probably adjusted it during the prep, but curious how your macros were split up?

And you're doing drop sets for Legs now? Or everything?

You look great and you definitely have room for improvement. From your message, I think a bit of patience would be helpful. Working with Shelby would be a great idea, but there is no special diet that he's going to write for you that will get you where you want to be as fast as you seem to want it.

Working with Shelby, especially for an extended time, would give you the leverage of having somebody very intelligent and well thought out in your corner. He's very consistent and level headed as a coach and as a competitor. Nothing crazy. Just work, proper planning, and efficiency.

One thing you probably need more of is a training structure. How can you quantify results if you don't have a log book? In that log book, you should have variation, along with returning to exercises see what progress you've made. "Strength doesn't equal muscle"... but it's a massive factor.

Shelby will not add you mass, lots of food and hormones will. YOu mentioned no hgh. Have you ever used hgh, insulin? I am also taller guy, I can eat lots of of food take lots of hoormones but only when i add hgh and insulin my body changes, fills out dramatically

Shelby will not add you mass, lots of food and hormones will. YOu mentioned no hgh. Have you ever used hgh, insulin? I am also taller guy, I can eat lots of of food take lots of hoormones but only when i add hgh and insulin my body changes, fills out dramatically

really? He sure as hell can help. without him I wouldn't of grown into a show. helped me with diet and training though. not just 1 or the other. To the op, have you looked into john meadows for training? I'm pretty sure JM and shelby give discounts if you work with them both.

You can't change your genetics, height, etc. so just have fun with it. The only way to move up and compete in the heavyweight class is going to mean more drugs. It already looks like you train hard and looking at your condition your diet was fine too. Hiring someone at this point would only equal someone holding your and hand and emptying your wallet. There's no magic. You already know how to train, eat, and use AS. Using GH or insulin for local shows is ridiculous.

Sorry, I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I find your statement very ignorant.

If you usee all the drugs in the world and eat eat eat without knowing what you are doing then you wont benifit at all.

to the op, even if you know it all. it is always an advantage to have someone like Shelby in you corner.
Sometimes contest prep is so mentally consuming so having a coach to tell you what to eat and how to train will feel like paradise

Shelby will do whatever you ask him too. He's planning a big rebound for me when I get a little leaner. Obviously hormones will play a role but he's planning on putting a lot of food in me. I'm going to keep it 100% clean with a little slin gh and about a gram of gear with some fasted cardio on non training days and expect some real good lean gains. I know there be a bit of fat to trim of later but I trust him to keep it to a minimum and the new found muscle will make furrier cutting easier. Your right though that shelby or no one will ever best genetics but there take you s far as possible. He actually put s little muscle on me While cutting with very moderate gear usage. I'm sure John meadows Phil Hermon etc will get Just asgood results I just Le shelbys approach and think of is not broke don't fix it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Sorry, I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I find your statement very ignorant.

If you usee all the drugs in the world and eat eat eat without knowing what you are doing then you wont benifit at all.

to the op, even if you know it all. it is always an advantage to have someone like Shelby in you corner.
Sometimes contest prep is so mentally consuming so having a coach to tell you what to eat and how to train will feel like paradise

That is great for you, if you think you need some type of guru - hire someone, I do not think so, so I advise not to hire someone but invest more money in hgh and insulin. Shelby or any other guru does not know any secrets, you or I or the OP does know the same secrets as all those gurus. Just do the basics and make adjustments everytime progress stops - this is the biggest secret. I do not need any guru to tell me that, I do not think anyone need a guru to tell them this. But this is just my opinion, you or the op can do whatever you want

That is great for you, if you think you need some type of guru - hire someone, I do not think so, so I advise not to hire someone but invest more money in hgh and insulin. Shelby or any other guru does not know any secrets, you or I or the OP does know the same secrets as all those gurus. Just do the basics and make adjustments everytime progress stops - this is the biggest secret. I do not need any guru to tell me that, I do not think anyone need a guru to tell them this. But this is just my opinion, you or the op can do whatever you want

for me it's more an outside set of eyes. Someone to keep me from cuting calories too much cutting and increasing to much bulking etc. I'm one of those people that knows what too do but always fuck up and over eat bulking and under eat cutting etc. Impatience is my down fall and even though I recognise this out gets me every time so this removes that eminent for me. I agree that they don't know any great secrets as there are non other than consistency and hard work. You've built a great physique on your own and know your shit so no arguments there. I'm keen to maximise results on as little gh slin etc as possible. I'm not a low dose guy but don'twant to move out of the moderate dose guy zone. I know I'll never be a huge competitior with this approach but just trying to get some balance. Not looking for an argument either way just discussion as I love bodybuilding in general. I've seen your dietary approach and it's fucking solid. Keep doing what your doing my man your go a long way;) I actually agree with a lot of what you say in most your posts but we all have to find our own path

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks alot for + feedback guys... I know no magic. But I see what some accomplishment between shows and think. Wtf. Am I doing lol. I have no.prob upping dose and will do 1600yest after this break with something...

I'd love love to have John and Shelby building a beast... Freshly divorced and single parent... Not in cards...

Also I didn't prep myself... I admit I'm an idiot and left that for someone else...I think a coach or "gurus" as was thrown around is neeeded for the stage..

Ehren...my macros.. I really don't know. Just followed the plan. Was eating more at the end.to keep weight on.... Example meal. 10oz tilapia 1/2 cup rice 2cups broccoli...AMD 10oz steak..rice. two cups broccoli.... Steak meal twice and fish twice near end. In the middle.it was reversed.... Oh And shake and 1cup oats. Natty pb in am.... Dropped to half a cup for a bit..

Show would be a national qualifier

Tr.. yes I tried skin. First time for my carb up... Then used a bottle of hum-r before workouts for awhile... Sick pumps.. felt arms bigger when on...stopp for a.couple days...felt smaller ??

Not sure what to make of it...lol

Just moved my girlfriend in...so abit more money..so my diet will be improved for a few reasons...looking foreward to that as well

really? He sure as hell can help. without him I wouldn't of grown into a show. helped me with diet and training though. not just 1 or the other. To the op, have you looked into john meadows for training? I'm pretty sure JM and shelby give discounts if you work with them both.
He's just trying to say that you do the work, not the trainer.

I agree with much of what you say. However, I think a trainer is good for holding the client accountable.

ok, maybe we all know the SECRETS but at the end no one knows it all. a small tip from an experienced guy can change your body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131