YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bose vs Beats vs Sony vs Jabra vs.......

I consider myself a bit of an audiophile….but with 6 kids I also consider myself a bit of a cheapskate lol. The jlabs have outperformed some 200 dollars ultimate ears I had awhile back. At a 40 dollar price point it’s 100 dollars worth of performance at least

Six! Yikes! I've got three and they've become quite skilled at squeezing the money out of dear old dad. If I had six I'd be looking for bargains, too. (even more than I already do)

for value, I've loved Sony XTRA BASS. they're about $50, sound phenomenal (I haven't tried anything truly high end fwiw) and are practically indestructible. I've put them through the washing machine AND dryer on multiple occasions. I'll hold my breath, say a little prayer, and sure enough...they're good to go, every time. I'm your average bull in a China shop, so durability with things like this means a lot

sorry, no recommendation from me on wireless. the best way for me to lose something is to put it right in front of me. wired buds are like keys on a key chain, I get to lose everything all at once! yet, it oddly makes me keep up with things better.

I own Bose love them
Even act as earplugs at night with noise cancelling tech

I used to buy $50 price point headphones (loved the Sony bass ones) , bought a couple $100 ones after and was always let down cuz they weren't much better than the Sonys. Then one day while I was walking outside I happened to look down on the sidewalk and find a pair of the Apple Airpod Pro's. I'll never forget the first time listening to them, in a way it was like listening to music for the first time. I had literally never heard music sound so good before. I noticed things in songs I've been listening to my entire life that I had never noticed before. I've been ranting about them to people ever since. Just got another pair. I never thought I'd say it (always assumed it was all hype) but I absolutely recommend spending the money. They used to be $250 but you can get them for under $180. Expensive as hell but the bass is absolutely perfect, the noise cancellation is insanely fucking good, the music is more crisp than I've ever heard and they fit in my ears better than any earbud I've ever worn. I work outside by myself most days and having them in literally all day never gets old or uncomfortable.

There's very very few things that I jump on the train about but these absolutely blew me away.

Awesome feedback. Thanks, fellas.
Question. I've read the new sonys have issues with IOS. Has that been your experience?
I've gotten a couple recs for Soundcore by Ankor. Any experience?

Awesome feedback. Thanks, fellas.
Question. I've read the new sonys have issues with IOS. Has that been your experience?
I've gotten a couple recs for Soundcore by Ankor. Any experience?
I have the soundcore and while the sound quality is nice, the volume isn’t particularly loud. And not very punchy bass

So for you audiophiles out there what do you recommend for people with small ears. From top to bottom mine ears are barely 2”. I got super small ears and never have any luck finding ones to stay inside my ears! I’ve always opted for over the ear setups due to this issue.

The foam inserts, are they similar to like foam earplugs for hearing protection? Do you roll em between your fingers first then insert em inside your ear?

Cage

I used to buy $50 price point headphones (loved the Sony bass ones) , bought a couple $100 ones after and was always let down cuz they weren't much better than the Sonys. Then one day while I was walking outside I happened to look down on the sidewalk and find a pair of the Apple Airpod Pro's. I'll never forget the first time listening to them, in a way it was like listening to music for the first time. I had literally never heard music sound so good before. I noticed things in songs I've been listening to my entire life that I had never noticed before. I've been ranting about them to people ever since. Just got another pair. I never thought I'd say it (always assumed it was all hype) but I absolutely recommend spending the money. They used to be $250 but you can get them for under $180. Expensive as hell but the bass is absolutely perfect, the noise cancellation is insanely fucking good, the music is more crisp than I've ever heard and they fit in my ears better than any earbud I've ever worn. I work outside by myself most days and having them in literally all day never gets old or uncomfortable.

There's very very few things that I jump on the train about but these absolutely blew me away.
Those hard ones like that end up killing my ears. Become painful after abt 40 minutes of wearing them.

Cage

Do they stay in your ears while working out?

One issue I've always found with the completely wireless ones is they fall out of your ears while doing cardio or lifting and it's annoying AF.

So for you audiophiles out there what do you recommend for people with small ears. From top to bottom mine ears are barely 2”. I got super small ears and never have any luck finding ones to stay inside my ears! I’ve always opted for over the ear setups due to this issue.

The foam inserts, are they similar to like foam earplugs for hearing protection? Do you roll em between your fingers first then insert em inside your ear?

Cage
Yep, same material. You squash them smaller and stuff them in and they expand

One issue I've always found with the completely wireless ones is they fall out of your ears while doing cardio or lifting and it's annoying AF.
The jlabs with the blue foam insert have so far never fallen out of my ears

I use them for hours and hours at a time, from working outside to lifting and doing cardio and I've never had one fall out of my ear.

I’ve had a pair of Beats Fit Pro for a few weeks now and have been very happy with them.

They’re comfortable and do NOT fall out, sound decent, seamless integration with iPhone.

I’d buy them again.

The jlabs with the blue foam insert have so far never fallen out of my ears
Did a quick Google search about the foam inserts. Is Comply the brand you’re referring too? Seems like they make the foam inserts for a variety of top end earbuds.

Cage

Did a quick Google search about the foam inserts. Is Comply the brand you’re referring too? Seems like they make the foam inserts for a variety of top end earbuds.

Cage
The jlab anc earbuds that I bought recently had a pair of them that came with them. I am unsure of the manufacturer. But I just googled the comply ones and that exactly how they look

The jlab anc earbuds that I bought recently had a pair of them that came with them. I am unsure of the manufacturer. But I just googled the comply ones and that exactly how they look
That ya sir!

Cage

This is the jlabs anc true wireless. Pretty damn happy with them for 40 bucks

Attachments

• FCA601FD-6AD3-4172-B615-2DBD50B76D38.jpeg
    FCA601FD-6AD3-4172-B615-2DBD50B76D38.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
I have Beats Studio over ear noise canceling headphone. I love them however my only downfall with them is that they seem to slide forward on my head.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws