over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boss's Monster Transformation Log

Slow and steady boss. You can do it.

Training has been solid. Strength is good although it’s a bit harder to judge without access to barbells, or dumbbells above 75. Hoping to possibly get a workout in at at real gym soon. I still need to incorporate some more high cal meals into the plan but I meal prep every single week so I’m always getting my clean cals in. Slowly getting some things wrapped up from the mess that was left from my relationship. A lot of things to take care of financially. And a lot to process emotionally. One day at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still plenty of time left to bring this home boss. Keep dedicated and as you said, one day at a time brother.

Finally got to train at my home gym. Hit a 500 lb squat. Not much to a power lifter but it’s a big PR for me as I have always had more of a physique look and training style. Might be signing up at another gym next week that has barbells and heavier dumbbells so I can get some better training going. Diet was absolute trash this week. Just the way it is. Nothing to do but try to fix it and keep moving forward.

Congrats on the PR duce. 500lbs is a very respectable and heavy squat.

Getting close to the end date for this competition. 10 weeks will be the 22nd of this month. Keep going hard bro.

Getting close to the end date for this competition. 10 weeks will be the 22nd of this month. Keep going hard bro.

Damn that came up quick. Had so much going on. Finally got moved then other week. Actually hit another squat PR of 515 lbs. Haven’t got to bench or deadlift yet. I’m going to keep pushing even after the 22nd. Feels like I’m just getting started.

Getting close to the end brother. I'm proud of you for pushing through the rough start to this log. Still some time to squeeze in some gains before we call for final pics. You can do it boss.

New bench PR 360. New squat PR 520. Deadlift for the first time in a couple months tomorrow. I’m staying off the scale till the final day. I’ve actually stayed fairly lean so whatever I’ve put on is pretty solid I think.

New bench PR 360. New squat PR 520. Deadlift for the first time in a couple months tomorrow. I’m staying off the scale till the final day. I’ve actually stayed fairly lean so whatever I’ve put on is pretty solid I think.

Congrats on the pr bro. That's a very respectable bench press.:headbang:

Happy to hear things are going good for you Boss! Keep up the good work....

Today marks the end of the competition bro. If possible try to post your final pics within a few days so we can see who takes home the prize. Thanks again for running the log.

New Deadlift PR 535. Weigh in and pics coming.

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

Pleased with the progress especially the strength. Thanks for putting this on. Could have went without the setbacks but that’s life. Things are looking up I’m going to keep this rolling and see what happens.

You did.great bro! Thanks.for getting your final pics in quickly. I will get with the other judges behind the scenes and figure out who got first and second place.

Don't stop now boss. You have a lot of potential.

Boss, after getting together with the other judges, we have you taking second place. Congrats bro! Three free oils or orals of your choice.

You faced quite a few challenges throughout this and you stuck with it and toughed it out. We are proud of you bro, and you should be proud of yourself. You look fantastic. Please get ahold of me to claim your prize:D

Boss, after getting together with the other judges, we have you taking second place. Congrats bro! Three free oils or orals of your choice.

You faced quite a few challenges throughout this and you stuck with it and toughed it out. We are proud of you bro, and you should be proud of yourself. You look fantastic. Please get ahold of me to claim your prize:D

Thank you guys. It’s definitely been a crazy few months. Glad I could be a part of this.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner