over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin calls out fake guru Ameen

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member

https://www.instagram.com/team3ccbostin/?hl=en

I like Ameen @guruameenalai as a person as we have texted from time to time but it's time for this fake guru with a huge ego to be called out... he competed yesterday in the masters over 40 class and placed 2nd to last looking straight skinny fat... I dont care how bad your genetics are the one thing you do have control over is condition....and he failed miserably.... everyone you say you have coached in the 90s has denied you ever helping them and you have no business charging people thousands of dollars for supposed information you have made up in your small brain... you were bragging 2 days out eating spaghetti and meatballs on your IG saying how injectable lasix will get rid of all the water and you'll be nice and full etc.. well guess what you ended up look like a wet spaghetti noodle LOL.... people come down on me for my open steroid use but in reality when steroids can possibly shave a few years of your life you preach heavy diuretic use that can kill someone immediately.... if you guys can't practice what you preach stop spreading garbage... if your not in shape in the first place diuretic use will make you look worse... #fakeguru

Guy looked terrible on stage like no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kid has a point!

He looks like someone natty.

4168502.jpg

4168555.jpg

4168540.jpg

4168575.jpg

4168586.jpg

4168608.jpg

His pecs look odd. Is that from an injury?

edit: If you look at Ameen's instagram, he really looked okay on stage actually. Certainly not great, but far from awful for a 45 year old dude.

Looking good for 45 years old at the beach is one thing...

Getting on stage is another...

There’s plenty of guys probably older than him that look far better day to day on the beach where I live lol...

His pecs look odd. Is that from an injury?

Yes they do look a bit odd, maybe there´s a touch of synthol in them?

Poor genetics and not nailing conditioning never bode well in competition.

You don't have to be Mr. Olympia to be a guru, you just have to have knowledge and experience with application over many body types.

Calling him a fake guru is like calling a pear a fake apple. You can't conflate a bodybuilder and a guru and disqualify their credentials out of hand.

How can a guru help others if they can’t even dial themselves in?!

^^True - There is no way for him to change his genetics,but if you are a true “guru” - you should damn well be able to get YOURSELF shredded... You hear them all the time talking about “needing time to learn the clients body and how it reacts to “xyz”. You should know your own body pretty damn well.
Unfortunately there are a lot of fake gurus today - and with the internet any kid with very minimal knowledge can copy and paste studies and other “proof” of their vast knowledge and understanding.

I’ll be the first to admit getting in shape after 40 has been harder than I expected but I can’t say that it’s my number one priority by any means either. Family and business - comes first but I have not kept my promise to post progress pics. Thats got to change and I am sure that it will give me additional motivation!

Bostin also said that every O contender denied working with him in the 90's, which ameen and enhanced athlete also boasted about

IMO he was probably 87.347% of his best. Of course everyone in this thread is at that % year around.

IMO he was probably 87.347% of his best. Of course everyone in this thread is at that % year around.

I think some comments or atleast mine are based on his discussions on you tube videos etc.

He only gets the best pharma grade this n that. He knows exactly the best way to do this and that.

I don’t disagree with that n think he’s a v clever guy if all he says is true on these videos etc.

However based on that he really should of been one of the best conditioned in his class. Which he really wasn’t n looked terrible compared to most considering he knows exactly how to get In shape n has access to the best of the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt he looks good for a regular, natural guy, but if you’re claiming to be some type of, guru to the stars, you had better show up in top condition; he didn’t.

For a money charging, prep guru, he looks pretty bad.

He is a guru from a different era, back then a "guru" had very little to do with actual contest prep. I have listened to a lot of his stuff on rxmuscle, I have to say, he seems to have no idea what he is talking about, every time he talks he sounds like a kid who forgot the read the book doing a book report.

Interesting Instagram commentary on his lats, I’m just now noticing them. You can clearly see where they tie in, but somethings missing there. It’s like they’re hollow?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws