over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd Answers Fan Questions

Your posts truly do show your age...You better take that shit to bodybuilding.com because you are on the wrong board for such a delusional attitude.....

Countless pics have been posted here by IFBB Pros and top level competitors (flexing while holding their own phones)...You are deliberately shaking the phone to have that pic come out like that..no i wasnt, dont tell me what i did or didnt do, like a give a fuck what you or anyone thinks about how i take my pics .In all honesty you have some arms, traps and shoulders but you really don't look any different from thousands of other gym rats out there...ok? thats great. i want to be 240 pounds 6% bf, there are thousands of guys who have reached this stat before. my goal is not to be 1 in a milliion, its very achievable...You have potential but please do not fool yourself with the billy badass attitude because you may be a big kid in your local gym...How many times have you stood on stage with the other big kids from their gyms, and out of those times how many did you have your hand raised in victory?!

Now I do not know who Bostin Loyd is and haven't paid attention to any of his pics other then to check out his girl but, I learned a long time ago to never pay any mind to the young kids because they know jack shit, they all think they've been there and done that, they continue to give the game a bad name with their excessive drug use and 9 out of 10 won't live past 40-50yrs old.....

Im not trying to be a smartass, but you dont know me bro. One of the biggest issues i have with you guys (hardcore bbers) is they think they are superior to guys who train for other reasons they cant seem to fathom. (god forbid a guy's life doesnt revolve around his physique). of course compared to a hardcore competitive guy im nothing special, but Im just not passionate about it, I tried, and still do but i never really get the "bug" for it, like i have with other endeavors.

But for a guy who puts in the time i do i think I look fucking fantastic. I have reached a point of development with my physique where getting any bigger or leaner will not get me any more attention from women,will not make me any more secure in myself as a man, or allow me to make any more money personal training people on the side. A muscular in shape guy is a muscular in shape guy and thats all The genereal public sees.....you dont need to be 260 4% bf to pick up clients.

I am 20, yes, but im not immature and Im alot more secure than most 20 year olds on bbing boards, that what makes me cocky....it has nothing to do with my physique. I want kids,a family etc, And i will spend my money on traveling the world, long before i ever spend it trying to achieve pro size. I think 240 and very lean is doable for me.

I respect your guy's goals, so you guys can respect mine. I can tone it down a bit bro but if any competitor,mod,or whatever thinks Im going to "look up them" like the other 20 year olds on this sight it's just not gonna happen, cause at the end of the day a guy bigger or leaner than you is not superior to you, he is just a guy with more cash then you, who might work harder or be better at building muscle than you. and "bodybuilding" is very low on the totem pole when it comes to the important things in life to me.

Last edited:
Whats your point in posting these pics? Boston would absolutely blow you away in a contest.

Well clearly he'd be a pro if using what Boston does... Actually, fuck pro status, he'd be Mr. Olympia! Just like all the rest of the computer chair competitors.... :rolleyes: I do give him some credit for actually competing though...

If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone on this site say "well if I used what he did I'd be (insert some high level random person or pro here) but I'm just not willing to risk it/don't have the money /blah blah. I'd be rich

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Whats your point in posting these pics? Boston would absolutely blow you away in a contest.

Why because I was all natural and training for only 1 year.. last year. Currently UNDER 1gram of gear and I'm at 230lbs... on 3rd 10 week cycle. I showed STAGE pics because I compete anyone can post gym pics.

You do not need those doses until you have a solid base in which he did not.

Who was that guy who said "grow into your dose" or something along those lines... Guy was a damn genius... I miss him...

Im not trying to be a smartass, but you dont know me bro. One of the biggest issues i have with you guys (hardcore bbers) is they think they are superior to guys who train for other reasons they cant seem to fathom. (god forbid a guy's life doesnt revolve around his physique). of course compared to a hardcore competitive guy im nothing special, but Im just not passionate about it, I tried, and still do but i never really get the "bug" for it, like i have with other endeavors.

But for a guy who puts in the time i do i think I look fucking fantastic. I have reached a point of development with my physique where getting any bigger or leaner will not get me any more attention from women,will not make me any more secure in myself as a man, or allow me to make any more money personal training people on the side. A muscular in shape guy is a muscular in shape guy and thats all The genereal public sees.....you dont need to be 260 4% bf to pick up clients.

I am 20, yes, but im not immature and Im alot more secure than most 20 year olds on bbing boards, that what makes me cocky....it has nothing to do with my physique. I want kids,a family etc, And i will spend my money on traveling the world, long before i ever spend it trying to achieve pro size. I think 240 and very lean is doable for me.

I respect your guy's goals, so you guys can respect mine. I can tone it down a bit bro but if any competitor,mod,or whatever thinks Im going to "look up them" like the other 20 year olds on this sight it's just not gonna happen, cause at the end of the day a guy bigger or leaner than you is not superior to you, he is just a guy with more cash then you, who might work harder or be better at building muscle than you. and "bodybuilding" is very low on the totem pole when it comes to the important things in life to me.

Who says that?

Well clearly he'd be a pro if using what Boston does... Actually, fuck pro status, he'd be Mr. Olympia! Just like all the rest of the computer chair competitors.... :rolleyes: I do give him some credit for actually competing though...

If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone on this site say "well if I used what he did I'd be (insert some high level random person or pro here) but I'm just not willing to risk it/don't have the money /blah blah. I'd be rich

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, SOS.

So we went from Bostin, to a whole bunch of delusional kids saying they're bigger and leaner than this kid?? We've went front dumb to dumberer! Since the internet blew up, everyone is.carrying.pro quality. 90's kids, been in the gym for 2 weekends, now wants a Pro card smh...

If all these guys/kids believe they are or could be so much better then prove it. Make a name for yourself. As of now no one knows who any of us are and no one is going to be like "wow you are going to make it big time", because you think you looked good as a natty or at your first show. Win shows. Get on a national stage and be neck and neck for a pro card. Then people will take recognition in your ability...

Stop talking about what you could be or have the potential to be and just do the damn thing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

lots of jealous tits in this thread. i was clean (not even a trt dose) 30 days in that picture, yes my forearms were a legitimate 17 inches. its not being dellusional its called looking at a fucking tape measure. so keep running your mouth and talking shit, not one of you had half the physique at 20 that i have. also i was the one who originally defended boston, while you were all running him into the ground. apparently this board has a problem with young guys who know they look good.

Last edited:
lots of jealous tits in this thread. i was clean (not even a trt dose) 30 days in that picture, yes my forearms were a legitimate 17 inches. its not being dellusional its called looking at a fucking tape measure. so keep running your mouth and talking shit, not one of you had half the physique at 20 that i have. also i was the one who originally defended boston, while you were all running him into the ground. apparently this board has a problem with young guys who know they look good.

I think BB.com misses you.

vveronicasman = Ross Erstling student?

Sounds like he graduated from Erstling University with a 5.0 GPA :p

vveronicasman has been sent to his room and is no longer allowed to play with the big kids:p:rolleyes:

buselmo? he retired from bodybuilding..
Kinda funny you've only been here a few days and your familiar with buselmo. He hasn't been around here for a few years. Although I guess you could have thumbed through old threads. Still an ironic statement from a newb here...

vveronicasman has been sent to his room and is no longer allowed to play with the big kids:p:rolleyes:
Some kids need a time out every now and again

Elvia, what was that guys name that says he was 6'4 290 and you and I called him out to post pics and then he got butt hurt? He posted his head shot just like veronica did and I'm almost certain it was the same kid.

Elvia, what was that guys name that says he was 6'4 290 and you and I called him out to post pics and then he got butt hurt? He posted his head shot just like veronica did and I'm almost certain it was the same kid.

You mean that sweetpotatoe dude? He told me he was 312...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

You mean that sweetpotatoe dude? He told me he was 312...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No it wasn't sweetpotatoe as he didn't post any pics. My head is blank... there have been so many :D There was that one guy from ages ago who posted pics but said he put on lots of weight and it was something silly like 50 pounds in 30 days and he stated he was leaner etc. He then went abit weird. He was tall with dark hair but that guys pic is someone much shorter. Although the face pic is very similar. I thought it was 360 (I remembered numbers) but just checked his posts and it's not (sorry 360 :eek:). How long ago was this Q?

No it wasn't sweetpotatoe as he didn't post any pics. My head is blank... there have been so many :D There was that one guy from ages ago who posted pics but said he put on lots of weight and it was something silly like 50 pounds in 30 days and he stated he was leaner etc. He then went abit weird. He was tall with dark hair but that guys pic is someone much shorter. Although the face pic is very similar. I thought it was 360 (I remembered numbers) but just checked his posts and it's not (sorry 360 :eek:). How long ago was this Q?

Wasn't that some guy with the word "tank" in his name somewhere?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws