over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

I don't know about Leo's personal life. He clearly has some issues, but damn does he produce some fucking great, informative, and entertaining youtube content.

Dave used to, but now it's just Jimmy the bull, Romano, that short guy who used to inject a ton of prop in his arms, and various other men in their 50s and 60s saying completely uninteresting things.

2012-2018 or so you could watch a few dozen palumbo videos and know just about everything you need to know to be a competitive bodybuilder as far as training, diet, supps, and PEDSs for free.

Damn, scumbag. How did people find this out? I follow him what a shame. How a man can hit his own girl is beyond me he has to have mental health issues ( and that doesn't excuse it at all).
You know how folks can be on social-media, then can find anything on anyone. Someone must have known him is where it normally starts. (his real-name, etc).
I don't know about Leo's personal life. He clearly has some issues, but damn does he produce some fucking great, informative, and entertaining youtube content.

Like everything, that's opinion of those who see it.
I personally cant stand it for 3-mins. To me, hardly entertaining. He does cover some good topics, but I already read that stuff from the online agencies where he also gets his info.
I don't need to see him regurgitate it. YT and most of the people on it, I cant really stomach, so he's not one that I'm picking on.

Not a fan of any of it.

Hahahaha, you are cracking me up. Less value according to who? I thought I knew it all at 25 to 30, when basically I didn't know crap compared to now. At 62, I am healthy, debt free including house and retired. I travel all over anytime I want. I don't need to clock in and out of work or worry about paying my bills. I can basically do what I want.
No stress like when I was younger. You are have a warped view on older people I think. If you life is crap when you get older, consider yourself a fool for not planning things or taking care of your health. I am in much better shape spiritually, health wise, financially and married to a beautiful younger wife. Yep, my life is horrible and meaningless.
Agreed, not to mention he stated 90 years in Alaska like it was a bad thing. If I could never see another big city and get 90 years in Alaska sign me UP!

Agreed, not to mention he stated 90 years in Alaska like it was a bad thing. If I could never see another big city and get 90 years in Alaska sign me UP!
I can't argue with staying away from the city lol. Id prefer the Midwest, hate snow. Never been to Seattle but heard it rains every day, another no no. Rain for some reason pits me in a shitty mood

I'm not naming names or putting people's business out there, but there are numerous instances of him screwing people that have paid him for online training. From sending out (and never changing) cookie-cutter diets, to disappearing on clients to having a client go WEEKS with no change to their physique and him doing nothing to adjust the aforementioned cookie-cutter diet.

As far as his public persona goes, I have no use or respect for someone that thinks they know everything and refuses to learn anything new. He had John Meadows on Iron Debate once and shit all over everything John had to say about intra-workout nutrition and completely disregarded him and his knowledge. That was enough to tell me about his character.

Not that any of that matters...selling fake stuff should be enough.

Just my opinion...I have about as much use for Dave Palumbo as I do a nipple on my forehead.
Dave treats people different if you have money!

He doesn’t scam you outright with programs if you got cash. Either case he still pushes his supps on his clients.

WS

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic