over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd in kidney failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary I’ve just read first part but it wasn’t the steroids now that you know it’s genetic they try blame steroids but if we have the gene we’re at risk with nothing are body overproduces clots

not that they don’t provide issues we got it from a genetic issue a spike in blood pressure a extra skipped heartbeat could have done it which yeah could factor it but we are a risk without
In my case, it was a combination most probably that got me so young. My family has the clotting trait because it is hereditary but we didnt know we had it. I was the first to have a heart attack so young. My mother and uncle both have it, they got tested after me, and they are 80 and 83 years old and never had any problems at all. I think the steroids were like the spark that set off the fire and the genes were the fuel. One without the other and I would have probably been ok.

Too many bodybuilders have had heart attacks in their 30s or younger, some died, to have it be just a coincidence. They probably dont all have clotting disorders either.

Hopefully Bostin learns a lesson here and stops what he is doing. He has a child now.

In my case, it was a combination most probably that got me so young. My family has the clotting trait because it is hereditary but we didnt know we had it. I was the first to have a heart attack so young. My mother and uncle both have it, they got tested after me, and they are 80 and 83 years old and never had any problems at all. I think the steroids were like the spark that set off the fire and the genes were the fuel. One without the other and I would have probably been ok.

Too many bodybuilders have had heart attacks in their 30s or younger, some died, to have it be just a coincidence. They probably dont all have clotting disorders either.

Hopefully Bostin learns a lesson here and stops what he is doing. He has a child now.

how many bodybuilders dont keep track of their blood pressure - or know it's shit, but for some reason don't care enough to do something about it?

i can think of 3 off the top of my head

i highly doubt bostin is doing this for attention lol..

why would he lie about this? that would throw whatever credibility he hopes to one day have out of the window

Honestly, dude, people lie about atrocious shit all the time

We just had a guy at work lie saying his grandmother passed. Turns out he just wanted to watch a football game. Lying literally means nothing to some people

Mind you, I'm NOT saying Bostin is lying about this

Mine definitely wasn’t steroid related both family members had blood clots on the brain I had 5 blood clots on the brain 2 strokes and hemorrhage and since then I’ve done anabolics and lucky to have no issues from it

not that steroids are safe most do end up dying from heart attacks I can count 6 around here I’ve heard dying from it but nobody knows they have the genes unless they get a dna test so it is a risk if you aren’t medicated for sure everyone should take some form of blood thinner aspirin which isn’t very reliable if they have what we have but better than nothing

some would be saying your crazy to even begin taken steroids but prior the gym was my life and I put my commitment into this and being 20 when it happened 28 now I wasn’t scared and never thought about it

but I try everything to be healthy if I’m going out In this world it’s in a huge coffin

how many bodybuilders dont keep track of their blood pressure - or know it's shit, but for some reason don't care enough to do something about it?

i can think of 3 off the top of my head
That is certainly one important thing, but just one variable. In my case, my blood pressure was normal. I would look at blood pressure very close if someone is having kidney failure.

We just had a guy at work lie saying his grandmother passed. Turns out he just wanted to watch a football game. Lying literally means nothing to some people

are you sure that his grandmother actually didn't die though?

just sayin

Anyone who has to go to the extreme to look just barely decent on stage should not be competing. That said, with a kid to provide for this guy did not make the right choice in valuing his appearance over his family.

Anyone who has to go to the extreme to look just barely decent on stage should not be competing. That said, with a kid to provide for this guy did not make the right choice in valuing his appearance over his family.

i mean.. that's assuming that he knew this substance was going to destroy his kidneys..

which im almost confident that he did not

He is probably offered new and different gear all the time. I have heard him say he never pays for anything anymore. I could see him just thinking he was being provided with something that is no worse than anything else he has tried.

i mean.. that's assuming that he knew this substance was going to destroy his kidneys..

It's irresponsible at best and reckless at worse to ingest any substance with unknown effects, especially when you have children relying on you.

He is probably offered new and different gear all the time. I have heard him say he never pays for anything anymore. I could see him just thinking he was being provided with something that is no worse than anything else he has tried.
Not a lot different than being one of the first to try a new peptide. All of that stuff is experimental in humans and many have little if any animal studies.

not going to lie. i once injected some untested, unstudied substance into my body that i got from a peptide place before an arm workout

made my arms so pumped that they had absolutely no definition at all. they have never been that pumped before or since

it was very, very strange...but definitely pretty neat.

You not take the 2 gram trenbolona?

Nah, fella never talked about any 2 grams of tren anyway lol, people see what they want to see. That kind of thing is not something you just do, it takes some major dedication. It's not the "easy way," it's hell lol.

The spelling of these compounds was gold, I still find myself thinking about trenbolona and equipona, as do a lot of others evidently. Comedic gold.

I wouldn't take this particular drug even without kids. However, any type of PED use isn't putting you kids first. Was Meadows putting his kids first competing in bb? Was Porter? We might say his use was responsible but his widow said she wished Porter wouldn't have done any drugs but that he was an addict.

I have always hated Bostin. AAS will never be legal again with halfwits like him in the world!

I would say steroids are de facto legal right now in the US. How illegal can they be when you have all these wellness clinics openly selling and prescribing all sorts of steroids and GH as well as untested peptides. You certainly don't have to worry about PED availability due to laws, society is overflowing with PEDs.

I think the steroids were like the spark that set off the fire and the genes were the fuel. One without the other and I would have probably been ok.

So it is for all almost health problems or success in athletic performancel/long life expectancy. It also goes for mental functioning, great math geniuses or serial killers. It's almost always a combination of genes and environment... the problem? That there are thousands of variables and is why it is impossible to control them all.

People lie because they hope to get some kind of benefit, be it economic or status, some kind of halo. People also lie to get attention and feel valued or important, this is due to low self-esteem and self-worth.

People on the internet lie much more than in real life, I do not have a scientific study for this, but we will all agree that it is an objective reality.

Here are 2 options, both terribly bad:

- He didn't even evaluate animal studies.

- He knew those side effects but took the risk.

I don’t believe it was the fat-burning peptide that put Bostin Loyd in stage 5 kidney failure. I believe it was mostly caused from having high blood pressure for years. I also believe his kidney failure was brought on from abusing everything he could get his hands on. Honestly, I’m surprised he’s still alive. SAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member