over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd lays out the truth about Dallas McCarver and the BB industry

I think I lost some IQ points reading through all 7 pages of this bullshit.

Both of these little boys need to get their ass kicked so far up around their shoulders they can wear their pants for a hat , just to learn to keep their dick sucker shut.

:eek:

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5,647
Although I agree with your method of testing, I think he was looking for actual testing of the products. I.e XYZ's test E contains 244mg of testosterone with a claim of 250mg/ml..... Or Testing a vial of Deca to prove that it's actually Deca.

I'm pretty sure that's what he had in mind.

This requires a GC/MS and costs around 1k, plus labs are very sensitive about working with illegal compounds.

You contradict yourself.

I am not contradicting anything. Stop with the Red Herrring approach.

I called you out on your BS - it's time you move on. Seriously.

A better response would have been something along the lines of this:

"My bad. What I meant to say is that I get regular bloodwork drawn, and therefore can determine if my free test levels match that of my known pharmacy test."

Although I agree with your method of testing, I think he was looking for actual testing of the products. I.e XYZ's test E contains 244mg of testosterone with a claim of 250mg/ml..... Or Testing a vial of Deca to prove that it's actually Deca.

I'm pretty sure that's what he had in mind.

That is exactly what Kaladryn was implying - which is why I questioned his statement to begin with.

I don't know anyone who has the funds and access to test using GC\MS.

Last edited:
I actually respect Bostin as a man for putting this out there. From my perspective Dallas threw him under the bus and he responded. No more different than any one of us would have done, period. And YES I believe alot of what he's saying if not all of it.

Here's the thing: It's about new school versus ole skool. We can and can't compare these guys to the heyday guys. WHY?? Arnold, Lee and Dorian all took the most Advanced Gear OF THEIR TIME. Who knows the shit we would have heard back then if was BBing forum and 24 hour info and gurus galore like there are today.

Nope i'm not running 2-3 grams of test, ain't gone happen. BUT, i'd bet money that both Dallas and Bostin in 10 years time will be industry GURUS. And anyone who thinks not is in a different world.

H-

Im gonna hire Bostin now f*ck it kids a freak

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 137,429
I wish he could workout his IQ... and gain 10 a year

I don't his IQ is the problem, just his overconfidence/arrogance. Most young people don't realize it's better to just STFU about anything and everything illegal.

Hes young and when your young you can say stupid things.

I think hes just so passionate about bodybuilding and he wants to tell the truth. Its not his responsibility to tell the truth but that's what he wants to do.

I mean how stupid is it for Dallas Mccarver to compare steroid use to crack. Dallas uses obviously. It obviously frustrates This kid to the point he needs to talk about it so let him.

Hate him or love him He is very realistic and does state a lot of truth behind the sport, such as gay for pay, extreme dosing, synthol use etc...

I don't his IQ is the problem, just his overconfidence/arrogance. Most young people don't realize it's better to just STFU about anything and everything illegal.

he is actually not a cocky person ... I don't know why you think he is cocky

It is not cocky or overly self-assertive to blindly talk about illegal drug abuse of oneself and others in the wide open? His heavy knowledge of AAS, probably stemming from his own research and his dad's experience, is giving him the confidence to talk publicly about something that can land him in jail.

It is not cocky or overly self-assertive to blindly talk about illegal drug abuse of oneself and others in the wide open? His heavy knowledge of AAS, probably stemming from his own research and his dad's experience, is giving him the confidence to talk publicly about something that can land him in jail.

His Dad still alive?

Someone on bbing.com that 'appears' to be in the know has stated even wtith how poor Bostin handled it, the info is legitimate. Apparently Dallas has a bad reputation for doing exactly what was claimed. Even went so far to say, show up with a limo and cash at the arnold and youll see for yourself. Do I believe him? Who knows but he seemed to know quite a bit, I dont judge either way.

Now that being said, ifits ok for the girls it should be ok for the guys, all homophobia aside. They are all competitors and should all be held to the same standard, whatever that may be. If bodybuilding could ever go mainstream you have to get rid of this type of crap. Imagin if a pro football, basketball, insert sport player did the same, theyd be banned for unethical behavior. Just saying you have to decide whether bodybuilding could go mainstream or stay a niche sport with a very dark side.

What I want to know is how does your mom pay for your steroids and GH?

My mom would get pissed when it was time to buy me school cloths each year.

I am not contradicting anything. Stop with the Red Herrring approach.

I called you out on your BS - it's time you move on. Seriously.

A better response would have been something along the lines of this:

"My bad. What I meant to say is that I get regular bloodwork drawn, and therefore can determine if my free test levels match that of my known pharmacy test."

Listen you stupid little punk bitch, the only BS is the shit you post. Literally 100s of people use the testing methods I use. There is even a whole forum devoted to it. STFU and go to your room kid, you just lost all credibility on this forum.

What I want to know is how does your mom pay for your steroids and GH?

My mom would get pissed when it was time to buy me school cloths each year.

Spoiled brats sometimes get anything they want. Have you watched some of these rehab shows where the parents are buying their hardcore drugs so the kid doesn't have to go thru withdrawals.

Like I said there is nothing worse than a guy coming online and saying something matter of factly when he doesn't know jack shit what he is talking about.

How much product do you think I give to sponsored athletes? 100's of pounds a month?

Lets use Ken Skip Hill for example shall we? Ken Skip Hill gets 8 pounds of Team skip, and 1-2 pound of BCAA's a month.....holy crap break open the bank!

I hope John Meadows doesn't mind but Im going to cut and paste his last sponsored athlete order from me ok a couple days ago

Hi Dante - order attached. Hope all is well. I am a bit brain dead :)

4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - premium choc peanut butter cup
4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - French vanilla cream

2 of the Detox 692 mg caps

thank you for all you do for me.

JM

HOLY MOLEY 8 pounds of protein powder and 2 bottles of capsules!!!! He must of sold that off and deposited 5000 dollars!!!! How he took 100 dollars in supplements and turned that into 5000 I don't know but its just amazing!
Im trying to figure out how he sells 4 pound buckets for 200 dollars each and 9 dollar Detox caps for 100 each?

Look if you are going to come in here and state something matter of factly, don't put yourself in a situation where you are going to look like a complete idiot when the true facts are presented.

I have to comment here because in your previous post it sounded like you were insinuating that other sponsored athletes receive truckloads of supplements as payment? Most top guys are paid in cash for their endorsements and are given supplements as needed... or at least thats what I heard..

I have to comment here because in your previous post it sounded like you were insinuating that other sponsored athletes receive truckloads of supplements as payment? Most top guys are paid in cash for their endorsements and are given supplements as needed... or at least thats what I heard..

I think he may be pretty familiar with how sponsorships work

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner