over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boston Petes changes.

bostonpete

Registered
Normally I wouldnt dream of posting pictures of myself without a shirt on for anyone to see lol.

But since I've been here I've really grown to respect this community and your opinions so I figured what the hell.

The picture from May is me at 250 lbs. Triple chins etc.. I'm 6'3" and 28 Y.O. I'm clothed so you cant really see how big I was but I sure as hell wasnt taking my shirt off for anyone so thats the best I've got.:confused:

It was actually that picture that made me want to change something so I decided to learn how to eat and had a nutritionist show me some things to do to lose weight and I dropped a total of 35 lbs.

I had 6 years of pretty regular training behind me but for the last 2 years I just let myself go.

The september picture is in mid weight drop while also trying to gain some muscle.

The December pic was taken this morning in my current state. I know that I have a long way to go but I'm more motivated than ever to stay on the path.

I'm 214 in the December pic :)

My biggest hang up continues to be the fuckits regarding my diet. For the most part I eat very clean but I've got this cereal addiction that literally makes my ass jiggle if I even think about it lol.

Anyhow, I appreciate this forum very much and look forward to learning a lot more from you fine folks :) :headbang:

Attachments

• MAY 2010.JPG
    MAY 2010.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 808
  • SEPTEMBER 2010.jpg
    SEPTEMBER 2010.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 713
  • DECEMBER 2010.JPG
    DECEMBER 2010.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 749
  • January 4th 2011.JPG
    January 4th 2011.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 441
  • Shirt off April 2010.jpg
    Shirt off April 2010.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Damn bro, you are looking good and have come a long way. The transformation is huge!

Damn bro, you are looking good and have come a long way. The transformation is huge!

Thanks bro, I REALLY appreciate it. I had to catch my breath even to put this thread online. For the better part of the last 3 years I've been pretty out of shape and embarrassed of myself and the way I looked.

But I really wanted to let people get to know me here and I suppose this is the best way.

Dang Pete! That's great job you have done for yourself! You should be very proud of your progress. You look great! Glad you are here too!

Good job Pete! You are making great progress and we all have the 'fuckits' when it comes to eating and dieting. If you are making good progress there is nothing wrong with treating yourself to a bowl of cereal once a week as a nice reward. Shit, just don't be like me and make a box of cereal a week your reward! LOL :eek:

your waist shrunk, arms got bigger, and abs appeared! I would be pretty damn happy if I were you Great job buddy!

thanks fellas, I appreciate all of the props :) I'll try and get a monthly picture update in the thread so that we can chart the progress.

Last edited:
Quite a transformation in 6-7 months. Can you divulge some specifics and/or noteworthy diet/training/etc. changes that contributed?

The big factor was I joined the quick weight loss center and they taught me how to eat. Also during this time (about 2 months) they ask that I restrict my weight training for the time being so I just did about an hour of cardio a day with an ECA.

They taught me how to eat right though which made a world of difference. So I lost the weight first and then put on muscle. In my opinion it wouldve been very difficult for me to do the two at the same time due to my bad eating habits and any excuse for a bigger meal (building muscle) wouldve thrown me off of my diet.

One I got down to 208 I went off of the quick weight loss's strict diet and started lifting again. Then I peppered in some test and here we are :)

Good work, Pete. Respect for the hard work and for posting. Best for 2011.

WoW!!! bro, Im impressed...huge changes...

what are you doing for diet...? cardio ? and tranining ?

what fat burning supplements have you been using ?

Solid work

Big difference all around with the May till now Photos. Keep it up as you look to have a healthy frame now that the chicks will dig!:headbang:

WoW!!! bro, Im impressed...huge changes...

what are you doing for diet...? cardio ? and tranining ?

what fat burning supplements have you been using ?

Quick weight loss center put me on a strict diet.

It basically broke down like this roughly

3 proteins
4 veggies
3 fruits
2 starches per day.

100 oz of water daily and some carb blockers.

Also I couldnt mix proteins. So no steak and chicken on the same meal.

For the first few months lots of cardio and very little weight training.

After I had dropped the lions share of the weight then I picked up the weights again and started toning.

Some test and GH are in the mix and around september I picked up some Tbol.

Test and GH only over the last 8 weeks or so. As far as fat burning supps I really didnt use much except the occasional ECA. With the diet I was on I was losing 4 pounds per week pretty consistently.

Big difference all around with the May till now Photos. Keep it up as you look to have a healthy frame now that the chicks will dig!:headbang:

Not quite there yet according to my goals but certainly healthier and I can see that I'm on the right path.

Thanks for the kind words. :D

Great job! You look 100% better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear