over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox and Dysport

pharma1

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I recently had about 20 units put into my forhead a month a ago, during that time I had a 2 week follow up and we added 20 more so 40 units total.
Its made a crazy difference, but I went to a clinic and paid quite a bit to have it done. Where as I know some of my customers apply it themselves. Does anyone have any insight? Any really good info on the muscles in the face and how to do this?

I recently had about 20 units put into my forhead a month a ago, during that time I had a 2 week follow up and we added 20 more so 40 units total.
Its made a crazy difference, but I went to a clinic and paid quite a bit to have it done. Where as I know some of my customers apply it themselves. Does anyone have any insight? Any really good info on the muscles in the face and how to do this?
I get it every 3 months for free. Insurance pays for it 100% if you suffer from migraines

My pain management doctor does it and he injects it on the back of my neck too

I hope you’re not looking to inject Botox into your face yourself? It’s not cheap, but worth it if you have deep lines between the brow lines, forehead lines, crows feet, etc.
Get it done every 3-4 months.

I pay 7 dollars per unit for botox, no one believes me lol, this guy does flash sale every quarter and I buy 50 units

I pay 7 dollars per unit for botox, no one believes me lol, this guy does flash sale every quarter and I buy 50 units
Where do you live? $7 is super cheap.

Seems tempting to inject yourself but likely not worth it

Successful clinics tend to have very talented staff that know how to shape the face using it, not just simply injecting it

Additionally, if you could get legit Botox they're 100 unit vials. To the best of my knowledge, you would be wasting half the vial as it has a short shelf life.

I hope you’re not looking to inject Botox into your face yourself? It’s not cheap, but worth it if you have deep lines between the brow lines, forehead lines, crows feet, etc.
Get it done every 3-4 months.
I have a friend who is a nurse and is certified to apply that would be doing it initially to help me figure out where to inject, but I feel like it cant be too terribly difficult to do.

Seems tempting to inject yourself but likely not worth it

Successful clinics tend to have very talented staff that know how to shape the face using it, not just simply injecting it

Additionally, if you could get legit Botox they're 100 unit vials. To the best of my knowledge, you would be wasting half the vial as it has a short shelf life.
Mate if the botox is not constituted then the shelf life is 2 years It wouldn't be a waste. But admittedly it would be an added risk. Doing it yourself without any real certification does pose risk thats for certain. But a botox cert class is 2 days. With a lot of filler info. So with proper guidance I have confidence that I can successfully apply it myself. I have pharm botox for $150 for 100 units, its legit so learning to do this myself makes the cost almost nothing and then I dont even have to go anywhere to re apply every 3-4 months.

Mate if the botox is not constituted then the shelf life is 2 years It wouldn't be a waste. But admittedly it would be an added risk. Doing it yourself without any real certification does pose risk thats for certain. But a botox cert class is 2 days. With a lot of filler info. So with proper guidance I have confidence that I can successfully apply it myself. I have pharm botox for $150 for 100 units, its legit so learning to do this myself makes the cost almost nothing and then I dont even have to go anywhere to re apply every 3-4 months.

Yes, once it's reconstituted then the shelf life is substantially shorter.

You're paying for someone who is injecting all day long for years that has the talent and ability to shape your face in the most aesthetic fashion possible. I wouldn't view it as a random who knows how to use a syringe and took a two day course. If that's your experience then you should find a better practice...

You can get actual Botox direct from Allergan?

Just wait until half your face droops.
This is very true.I notice last time one of my eye was dropy looking. And my doctor has been doing this for plenty of years.and has A very high score as reviews of doctors . He fixed it right away.in all the years his been giving it to me this is the first and only time it happened. I get my shots and 2 weeks later go again for touch up.

I know it sounds easy but I highly recommend no one does it themselves. Actually my doctor that does it for a living besides being a pain management doctor. Told me he wouldn't do it to himself. That he has his wife do it for him. Yes she works there and is licensed and doing it for years to.but imagine my own doctor that knows what to do.told me he wouldn't dare do it to himself
He said you can have serious problems that would require face surgery and disfigure you for life...fuck that I rather have the rinkles if I had to do it to myself

Yes, once it's reconstituted then the shelf life is substantially shorter.

You're paying for someone who is injecting all day long for years that has the talent and ability to shape your face in the most aesthetic fashion possible. I wouldn't view it as a random who knows how to use a syringe and took a two day course. If that's your experience then you should find a better practice...

You can get actual Botox direct from Allergan?
Yes we have it on our list along with Dysport as well.

and in general everyone has different levels of risk tolerance, I understand where most would be hesitant in taking on this type of thing as a DIY project lol. But theres a spectrum of tolerance and I happen to be on the higher end of it, so to each there own, lets hope I dont turn myself into a stroke victim lmao.

How can I get them too

I used Botox and there wasn’t much difference

I used Botox and there wasn’t much difference
I tried dysport and it wore off quickly. I was not happy with it, so I went back to Botox. I don’t want to hijack this thread, but i recently did microneedling in conjunction with Botox. I look 10 years younger according to a handful of females in my life. Just like chemistry everyone will have their own unique response, but mine was extremely favorable. I also get Botox for 7 dollars per unit from a connect I have. Obviously not everyone’s cup of tea but I am recently single and having a hard time finding a mid 50s female worth looking at. As such I’m going to be looking at the younger dating pool and looking younger is a huge asset

Way too many videos out there showing where to inject and where not to inject to not do it yourself if you have a solid source.

95% of them women online doing it themselves have never touched a syringe and it shows in their videos yet they aren’t fucking themselves up. Just be precautious and you’re good to go.

I do myself and my lady without issue.

Personally, I went and got it done professionally the first time to see where the injections would be placed. I went as far as taking a picture after because the injection area turns red and becomes raised upwards to a hour post injection. Now I do it myself and think I do a better job than the nurse who originally helped me.

https://pharmahgh.net/wp/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity