over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox ?

Don't be a dick to people, please!

Men using Botox?

Do you also wear make-up and lip stick?

^^ WoW!..
What a dick thing to say bro.
Do we say "Do you take steroids because you are just a pussy that has extra-low test levels, or maybe a chick undergoing gender transformation?"
No we don't.
A lot of men, REAL MEN like me use it.

i had my crowsfeeet and forehead done at the dr's office and was less than impressed with the results. she used juvaderm (sp?) on the creases on my cheek when i smile. that shit worked well.
ill take a pm of where you guys are getting this stuff though. maybe she (dr) didnt use enough?

Botox and sunblock are the 2 most important things for anti-aging. Now if you want to look older sooner, then don't use it. It'll just make the guys who use look even better. :)

i had my crowsfeeet and forehead done at the dr's office and was less than impressed with the results. she used juvaderm (sp?) on the creases on my cheek when i smile. that shit worked well.
ill take a pm of where you guys are getting this stuff though. maybe she (dr) didnt use enough?

For what it costs at the Dr office the results can be less than impressive. Especially when the doctors are trying not to use too much because it is so expensive per unit. When it is only costing you around $1 a unit then it you can really treat the area and not have to worry if you use a few extra units.

If you liked Juvederm in you nasolabial folds you should try Radiesse. It is a similar product but lasts about 3 times as long as Juvederm. It has the consisntancy of tooth paste. You can do Juvederm through a 30g needle but with Radiesse you will need a 27g.

Would love to try it.

I have wanted to try it but to much $$ at the Doctors office. Can somebody PM a sponcer that handles this . My wife would be happy also..

I have use botox and rejuvenate. I can tell you, it made me look 10 years younger. I go to a doctor and pay only $7 an IU. I need about 70 IU's. Rejuvenate is great, because you don't need to take as much and lasts a lot longer. I paid $375 for that. The only thing I don't like is you got to do it every 3-4 months for Botox. I can usually stretch it out 4 months. That would cost you a total of $1845 a year. The only thing that gets me leary is self injections. I would need to have an expert show me that. After all, some people have really screwed thier selves up, if done wrong.

This post interested me, but after reading this link I'm not so sure.

The dangers of DIY Botox - Exclusive - mirror.co.uk

Wow you found an article touting the horrors of doing botox and dermal fillers purchased online. I bet you can't find one saying similar things about steriods or peptides. :rolleyes:

I like how one of the horror stories the article lists is about a woman having a droopy eye for 3 months. You can find articles about people who've gotten that from botox injected by a doctor. The procedure they are attempting to do is a brow lift. If you do it wrong it can cause the brow to drop.

Personally I stick to the basic uses for botox. Those are the forehead, glabellar lines, and crows feet. The forehead and glabellar lines are difficult to mess up. The crows feet area is fine as long as you don't get too close to the eye. You always need to stay 1cm out side of the orbital rim. If you are not certain either don't do it or error on the side of caution and go a little further out.

The fact is that there are risks involved in doing botox, steroids and/or peptides purchased online. You either accept those risks and do them or you do not.

I have use botox and rejuvenate. I can tell you, it made me look 10 years younger. I go to a doctor and pay only $7 an IU. I need about 70 IU's. Rejuvenate is great, because you don't need to take as much and lasts a lot longer. I paid $375 for that. The only thing I don't like is you got to do it every 3-4 months for Botox. I can usually stretch it out 4 months. That would cost you a total of $1845 a year. The only thing that gets me leary is self injections. I would need to have an expert show me that. After all, some people have really screwed thier selves up, if done wrong.

I bought a Botox training video that cost $175. The person showing what to do is a board certified doctor that graduated from Harvard medical school. So it is like having a professional show you how to do it. However I will admit that she shows you how to do it in some areas that I would highly recommend not trying yourself. As I have stated a couple of times before in this tread if you want to do it yourself stick to the forehead, glabellar lines and crows feet. If you do any of the other areas you are at a much higher risk of messing up. I've seen articles about and spoken to people who have gone a doctor and the doctor messed up on these other areas.

What's rejuvenate that you use?

For what it costs at the Dr office the results can be less than impressive. Especially when the doctors are trying not to use too much because it is so expensive per unit. When it is only costing you around $1 a unit then it you can really treat the area and not have to worry if you use a few extra units.

If you liked Juvederm in you nasolabial folds you should try Radiesse. It is a similar product but lasts about 3 times as long as Juvederm. It has the consisntancy of tooth paste. You can do Juvederm through a 30g needle but with Radiesse you will need a 27g.

I cant believe that you would inject a filler yourself, the permanent damage that can be done is not worth the risk. I use AAS from UG's yes but would never self administer a filler such as Jevaderm or use a toxin like Botox or Xeomin unless it was done by a board certified plastic surgeon.
Complete insanity.
I get both Juvaderm in my nasolabial folds and it lasts 6 months to a year and the botox brand I use versus Xeomin as a toxin and it lasts 3 to 4 months.
I get 50 units in my forehead upper nose and around my eyes, she leaves character in my face so I am not expressionless.
the fact that you are even endorsing self adminstration of these products is careless

funny stuff

funny stuff here....I'm a roofer and am just a bit rough around the edges. Hands look like monkey mitts, people always tell me I should get a manicure, duh? Then you go to work the next day trash the manicure and aquire 5-6 new cuts, scrapes, smashes whatever. My face is holding up pretty well for having 20 years in the elements, dont use sunscreen 'cause shingle granules dirt and sawdust stick to it, disgusting....
I got into BBing to be more manly when I was a kid, wrinkles fall under the manly category, Yeah, I know steroids are rather cosmetic as well, but Im no metrosexual prissy type. Also dont color my fuckin gray hair. ( homo)
That being said, my wife is interested in trying botox( we're both 48 )and this info will come in handy thanks.
Oh yeah, you guys use false eyelashes too ?, they're real popular now!

Last edited:
I cant believe that you would inject a filler yourself, the permanent damage that can be done is not worth the risk. I use AAS from UG's yes but would never self administer a filler such as Jevaderm or use a toxin like Botox or Xeomin unless it was done by a board certified plastic surgeon.
Complete insanity.
I get both Juvaderm in my nasolabial folds and it lasts 6 months to a year and the botox brand I use versus Xeomin as a toxin and it lasts 3 to 4 months.
I get 50 units in my forehead upper nose and around my eyes, she leaves character in my face so I am not expressionless.
the fact that you are even endorsing self adminstration of these products is careless

You sir are simply a hypocrite. To sit there and admit to injecting unknown substances into your own body and then tell someone else they are insane because they do the exact same thing you do is ridiculous. The risk I take is the EXACT same risk you take. You have no proof that what those UG labs say is in those bottle actually is nor do you know if other dangerous substances are in those bottles. That is the same risk I am taking and other then that what makes them any more dangerous? Botox and dermal fillers are NOT PERMANENT. If I mess up I simply have to deal with the consequences until it wears off.

Go preach about something where you actually have a leg to stand on.

I see nothing wrong with me getting botox as long as it's over done. I will use it one day, but I am lucky that I'm 37 and honestly do not have any wrinkles. I have my mom's genetics. She 58 and has perfect skin.

However, I don't smoke, drink or do recreational drugs. In addition, I never went crazy in the tanning bed like some people I know. Plus, I make sure I use a product called Kinerase, which is an excellent product.

I use AAS from UG's yes but would never self administer a filler such as Jevaderm or use a toxin like Botox or Xeomin unless it was done by a board certified plastic surgeon.
Complete insanity.

LMAO - You'll inject UG AAS, that could be made in someone's bath tub, but you say it in insanity to self administer botox. :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear