over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox ?

LMAO - You'll inject UG AAS, that could be made in someone's bath tub, but you say it in insanity to self administer botox. :rolleyes:

You tools don't understand the complexity of the muscles in the face. Injecting in the butt with UG test big deal, you inject poison, which is what Botox is my boys, into one of the hundreds of muscles in your face, you will look like a stroke victim or die. Botox is a poison! I am arguing with individuals who have limited knowledge of aesthetic procedures therefore I will never win. Analogy: like arguing with a 5 year old as to why he needs to go to bedat8pm

You tools don't understand the complexity of the muscles in the face. Injecting in the butt with UG test big deal, you inject poison, which is what Botox is my boys, into one of the hundreds of muscles in your face, you will look like a stroke victim or die. Botox is a poison! I am arguing with individuals who have limited knowledge of aesthetic procedures therefore I will never win. Analogy: like arguing with a 5 year old as to why he needs to go to bedat8pm

It is like arguing with a hypocrite who thinks because he does something it is OK and anything else no matter how similar is stupid.

You could inject MRSA into yourself and have a huge chunk of your ass removed or even die. But we can ignore that because it is irrelevant since you choose to do it so that makes it OK.

Can someone pm me on where to get botox fo self use?

we love the stuff, me and the GF, and yea I do it myself. Mojo is right for about a buck a unit you cant go wrong. It is hard to find !!! not many places carry it.

im so happy GOD loves me no matter how many rinkles i have or how ugly i may be.even though im a handsom fucker :D

You sir are simply a hypocrite. To sit there and admit to injecting unknown substances into your own body and then tell someone else they are insane because they do the exact same thing you do is ridiculous. The risk I take is the EXACT same risk you take. You have no proof that what those UG labs say is in those bottle actually is nor do you know if other dangerous substances are in those bottles. That is the same risk I am taking and other then that what makes them any more dangerous? Botox and dermal fillers are NOT PERMANENT. If I mess up I simply have to deal with the consequences until it wears off.

Go preach about something where you actually have a leg to stand on.

Hypocrite? Do you understand how many muscles are in the human face? and do you realize that injecting too much in the muscle (if you can even locate the muscle) will cause a 6 month droopy look of the muscle.
Its an art form and has to be done by a well trained plastic surgeon,
Blasting aas into your glute is easy but locating the appropriate muscle in your face and injecting the appropriate amount of botox is almost impossible if your not a board certified plastic surgeon.
WOW, how can you even compare the two? The fact you even used aas as an analogy shows I will never win this argu,emt due to your complete lack of any knowlege of botox or how its used.
I cant wait to read your response. Actually I almost regret responding at all and shudderto think what BS you are going to come up with next

It is like arguing with a hypocrite who thinks because he does something it is OK and anything else no matter how similar is stupid.

You could inject MRSA into yourself and have a huge chunk of your ass removed or even die. But we can ignore that because it is irrelevant since you choose to do it so that makes it OK.

Mojo you are a complete tool and I pity your children
How could you compare the two? WOW there are some very ignorant people on this planet who meet the stupid muscle head stereotype.
you are a scary person and I pity anyone who has to interact with you on any level

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131