over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bought vs Doctor Ordered Labs

mascodal

Newbies
Hey all. This is my first post on any forum. I can't wait to get to learn from all of you and eventually contribute.

Im on my first cycle using test cyp 200mg/ml, 100mg every 2 days. Starting slow and gauging how my body reacts to different dosages. Im about 1.5 weeks in wanted to get bloods to see where my test and e2 levels are at. Test to check if the product is potent and e2 to determine if I should use any AI, I don't want my gyno coming back lol

I live in NY where I THINK I can buy a men's hormone panel(I've been trying to reach them to ask them if it's possible here) which would be around $200 from either LabCorp or Quest. I've considered going to a doctor and telling them that I want to see where my hormones are and having my insurance pay for the bloods. Im just afraid that the levels might come too high and they tell my insurance about it.

Anything appreciated.

I go to a doctor here in mass. Hes a trt doc he does not prescribe to me as im not a low T patient but he “ Monitors” me. I get labs usually every 3-4 months and insurance covers all of it no problems obv with higher than normal levels .. i would say try that route and you wont have much to worry about

I go to a doctor here in mass. Hes a trt doc he does not prescribe to me as im not a low T patient but he “ Monitors” me. I get labs usually every 3-4 months and insurance covers all of it no problems obv with higher than normal levels .. i would say try that route and you wont have much to worry about
How did you ask him for bloods? Did you tell him what you're taking? Im not quite sure how to approach it...

To be honest i just said im using anabolics and id like to be checked .. alot of ppl go to him .. i had to switch him as my primary care and that was it .. i think or would think most trt docs would do it where its only extra money for them thru the insurance.. everytime i go i just tell him what im using at that point and we check bloods from there .. obviously he said his doctor things “ I recommend u lower your dose or dont use this etc “ but thats really it .. dont think about it to much just go and see .. its not like hes gonna call the cops and say this guy is using non perscribed steriods.. just make an appt and go u should be all set bro

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws