YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bout to run test cyp 200mg, deca 200mg, injectable dbol 45mg, injectable anadrol 50mg, injectable superdrol 10mg

Eyecantstop

Newbies
My question I have is would I need proviron on this cycle? Superdrol already dries me out to the point of my joints hurting. I've been advised to run proviron with this cycle. What do you guys think?

I think whoever told you that you need proviron for this cycle is not the brightest crayon in the box...

Whatever your goal is, you can more than accomplish it with the AAS you’ve chosen...

I’d even drop a few, but no idea how big you are or what your goal is or what your stats are... That seems like something an experienced powerlifter would run with so many injectable orals...

Well I am trying to get my bench press up from 405lbs. I'm no powerlifter by any means. I've run oral anadrol and injectable dbol, tren e and trt together and its probably my favorite cycle so far. Tren doesn't agree with me as long as DECA does and I plan on running all those to bulk up during the winter for 8-10 weeks. Thanks and I'm not gonna run the proviron until I cut for summer...

I actually like the cycle. Its a little of this and a little of that, and that, and that etc...

Not high doses, but multiple compounds. This may actually be a very effective way of achieving your goal. I know theres a lot of somewhat "toxic" hormones in the mix, but the doses are reasonable and if youre healthy then I say go for it.

Everyone experiences different synergistic effects from combining compounds. No two people are alike, only some similar.

Keep a log of this. I like this idea a lot tbh

What is the workout plan, and your weight? Seems like a lot of unnecessary compounds that will cause more side effect than strength gain.

What is the workout plan, and your weight? Seems like a lot of unnecessary compounds that will cause more side effect than strength gain.
What is unnecessary? I think you’re completely wrong about sides on these low doses. The adrol is dosed low and the dbol isn’t high either. What should he run? There is a point of an effective dose especially with his listed strength.
I’d take out the sdrol but other than that it’s not crazy

I've been on ppl for my workouts and I weigh 210 now. My diets not great but I'm bulking so I make sure I get in around 250g of protein a day. If I don't run superdrol should I run proviron? I megadose fish oil, take nutrabios multivitamins and I've been taking Rich Pianas liver and organ defender. I also take extra NAC daily. My blood work has looked good with Rich's supp on my past cycles. I also take full spectrum bergamonte daily. I may take the sdrol when I cut if its too hard on my joints. I love how I blow up on that stuff but the jointpain sucks.

Fluoxymesterone
Methyltrienolone
Methyldrostanolone
TUDCA
GW1516
GW5064
Cookies made with Testosterone Undecanoate oil
Brownies made with CBD butter
Eventually the Pharma Proviron begins to look like cute little cookies, so you'll munch on some of those too

I personally don't like cycles like this. There used to be a guy on the gh15 board that would run something like

100mg mast EW
300 tren EW
300 test EW
300 deca EW
20 mg var
20mg winny
20mg proviron

you get the point lol

Well I think my cycle has some logic to it. Testosterone is always the base. DECA is used to keep the joints feeling good and lubricated. Injectable dbol and anadrol can be used longer because they aren't oral. I've run the two together at lower doses for 12 weeks in the past. Proviron or Superdrol would be used to keep estrogen low. Why wouldn't you wanna run a cycle with something from every aas family? I'll ask again, should I drop the superdrol and run proviron instead for anti estrogen?

Well I think my cycle has some logic to it. Testosterone is always the base. DECA is used to keep the joints feeling good and lubricated. Injectable dbol and anadrol can be used longer because they aren't oral. I've run the two together at lower doses for 12 weeks in the past. Proviron or Superdrol would be used to keep estrogen low. Why wouldn't you wanna run a cycle with something from every aas family? I'll ask again, should I drop the superdrol and run proviron instead for anti estrogen?
It doesn’t matter if they’re in injectable or not they’re still methylated that is what effects the liver

Well I think my cycle has some logic to it. Testosterone is always the base. DECA is used to keep the joints feeling good and lubricated. Injectable dbol and anadrol can be used longer because they aren't oral. I've run the two together at lower doses for 12 weeks in the past. Proviron or Superdrol would be used to keep estrogen low.
The injectable dbol and anadrol will still be taxing on your CV and renal systems even if the stress on your liver is lessened (it’s not eliminated just because you inject them).

I can’t say I’ve ever heard of sdrol being used to control estrogen and I don’t believe it has any noteworthy effect on estrogen. It’s a hella potent muscle builder even if most guys can’t use it very long. Proviron has been used by lots of guys to help marginal estrogen issues, but using it as a frontline method to control estrogen seems to be a little off target to me. Why not just use less of the aromatizing drugs and more non-aromatizing drugs instead of needing AI or something else to control estrogen?

Why wouldn't you wanna run a cycle with something from every aas family?
Because it’s not necessary? If you want to use test+19-nor+DHT then by all means it’s your body but my answer to your (rhetorical I guess) question would be that it’s not necessary.

Real question, do u think the key to a 405lb bench is just adding a bunch of drugs. IMO drugs are just a shiiit way of increasing strength...and you’ll lose it after the cycle. The key to reaching absolute strength is 100% your training program. Ask any PLer this

Real question, do u think the key to a 405lb bench is just adding a bunch of drugs. IMO drugs are just a shiiit way of increasing strength...and you’ll lose it after the cycle. The key to reaching absolute strength is 100% your training program. Ask any PLer this

6x3 Chain work on second pressing day FTW lol

How old are you? If and when you bench over 405 lbs, what’s the plan after you stop the drugs?

I'm 39 and I'll always be on trt. I know injectables still pass through the liver but they don't get hit with the 1st pass like orals. I've run both and had bloodwork done on both. Orals caused my liver enzymes to be up at 6 weeks. Injectable dbol and drol were ran for 12 and didn't cause near the spike in liver enzymes that the oral versions did. Superdrol is the same thing as drostanalone with a methyl group added to which would make me think it would block estrogen the same. Idk that's why I'm asking questions? I'm not try to come off as a dick I'm here to learn and maybe help some others along the way. Thanks for the answers fellas

A 405 bench at a bodyweight of 210 is damn good already. You are approaching 2x the bodyweight raw. Im assuming that is raw.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear