over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP management

im a huge fan of telimisartan, it has also helped my lipid profile that was getting a little scewed from TRT.
I've heard great things! I've been listening to Victor Black recently, he's a huge fan. I think that's one thing I would definitely go pharma with. I need a new primary care physician asap.

Under 120/80 is the ideal goal to prevent damage to the vascular system over the long term. If you have to resort to medication an arb like telmisartan or losartan are a good place to start. I also like using no-salt potassium salt on my food, I feel more intramuscular fullness and less subcutaneous water retention when I use a lot of it to season my food, to ballance out the sodium.
I'm trying to make the drug the last option but likely inevitable for me. Very interested in the salt substitutes! I mentioned them above. Lots of potassium which helps keep water off. And it's hard as hell to get a recommended daily amount of potassium too so this would be an easy way to supplement without going for a pill. Good shit, thanks man.

Yes. Test ace and NPP.
Just started my first test, primo, npp cycle. Done test in the past. The later r new. How’re you liking it? Have you noticed a bump in your BP? I’ve heard npp can cause an increase

Blood pressure did not increase from NPP.
running test a at 350 and NPP at 350. I don’t like heigh does cycling anymore. At 51 I keep it low to moderate.
Just switched things up this morning.
250 test e and 250 tren e.

Do everything you can to get in good shape (cardio) and eat well. If that is not the issue try a supplement called Carditone.

Do everything you can to get in good shape (cardio) and eat well. If that is not the issue try a supplement called Carditone.
Im about to get some carditone cause telmisartan/ losartin are out of reach for me ATM (unless someone knows of a reliable UGL). But I'm getting my cardio back either way! I've been at 2-3 hours a weeks for a few weeks which has helped. First cycle, started to see the scale moving and became a slut for size - eating everything in sight! Will try not to do that again... I felt and looked like shit towards the end.

Carditone doesn't work for everyone but it works for quite a few. Some people only take 1 cap every 2 days.

Also when I stopped drinking and only in moderation my blood pressure went down significantly.

I don't drink hardly at all anymore. Maybe 3-6 12 oz beers once a month if I'm hanging with friends. I think one my biggest obstacles for BP is dipping grizzly pouches. I haven't been able to kick the nic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws