over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bp medication ?

bbg420

Registered
whenever I blast gear that first number of bp is always high, from 140 to as high as 160 ,now second number is always normal, if I go to doctor and he gives me bp meds can I stop using them when cruising ,is there any withdraw effects of those meds or can I just stop, cause when I cruise bp is normal, I hate any prescription pills ,you never know the side effects and doctors today got a pill for everything ,im not telling my doctor I use steroids btw

Which bp med did he give you? If you bp is that high, I definitely would never come off of it. I'd rather have it in the "slightly below normal" range personally. There are no withdrawal effects if you stopped but it would help to know which specific one you're taking.

Last edited:
whenever I blast gear that first number of bp is always high, from 140 to as high as 160 ,now second number is always normal, if I go to doctor and he gives me bp meds can I stop using them when cruising ,is there any withdraw effects of those meds or can I just stop, cause when I cruise bp is normal, I hate any prescription pills ,you never know the side effects and doctors today got a pill for everything ,im not telling my doctor I use steroids btw

Some bp meds have a rebound effect if you stop them cold turkey which temporarily causes blood pressure to go up. Doctors usually don't prescribe the stronger meds first. He'll most likely give you lisinopril or HCTZ.
I wouldn't worry much about the top number at 140-160. The bottom number is the most important. If it's no higher than mid 80's you'll be fine.

The usual suspect with "rebound hypertension" is called Clonidine or Catapres. Stopping it suddenly can cause a real problem with high BP. It's uncommon as a first-line antihypertensive.

Others if you don't actually have hypertension there won't be any negative effects. As JJ said HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide) is usually the first thing they'll try and has a diuretic effect.

However, the first # being over 140 over time is not good in any case. If you go to the doc and it is >140 two different times you have now been diagnosed with hypertension.

Last edited:
Some bp meds have a rebound effect if you stop them cold turkey which temporarily causes blood pressure to go up. Doctors usually don't prescribe the stronger meds first. He'll most likely give you lisinopril or HCTZ.
I wouldn't worry much about the top number at 140-160. The bottom number is the most important. If it's no higher than mid 80's you'll be fine.

ya bro that's the thing of it ,2nd number is always like 70, its always that 1st number, really what does that 1st number mean cause like I said, ranges from 140 to as high as 160 ,but it bounces back and forth ,2nd number is never ever elevated, im just afraid to start meds when I know whats causing it, but I cant tell my doctor that, that's why im asking, is that something to be alarmed about

Last edited:
With a systolic number from 140 to 160 you might want to try Carditone and see if that helps before you ask your doctor to go on BP meds.

With a systolic number from 140 to 160 you might want to try Carditone and see if that helps before you ask your doctor to go on BP meds.

yes thank you sir, that was gonna be my next question ,any natural otc supps I can try ,never heard of carditone, but found it on amazon with awesome reviews, thanks bro il give it a try

See Telmisartan !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you implemented in your regimen G.I bro? Results?

I started Telmisartan ( 120 mg daily according to bill Roberts article ..) with my 600 test -400eq cycle
Keeps my Bp in check
Endurance is considerably ellevated keeps me lean and pretty sure keeps my cholesterol getting out of whack also among numerous other things

I started Telmisartan ( 120 mg daily according to bill Roberts article ..) with my 600 test -400eq cycle
Keeps my Bp in check
Endurance is considerably ellevated keeps me lean and pretty sure keeps my cholesterol getting out of whack also among numerous other things

ya bro but that's a prescription drug ,wanted to try otc before I went down that road

As far as OTC Hawthorne Berry also comes to mind

I agree with several others, Telmisartan is the way to go for not just BP control, but some of the other positive effects it gives. I would say start out at 40mg per day and adjust if you need to go higher.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws