over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP Parabolan Quality Certificate

ya know what i love.. how others on certain boards bash alin and his products.. yet every test in recent years has shown accurate dosages and low levels of metals ect.. balkan is great.. the stealth sachets are awesome.. all good..;)

Ive always been pleased with Alinshop's quality. I've returned to him many times - just lately had problems with actually getting the damn things through customs :/ getting 1/3 of an order makes me reallll paranoid. And im in an "easy" zip.

I know plenty of other have never had a single hitch - prob just my horrible luck.

Ive always been pleased with Alinshop's quality. I've returned to him many times - just lately had problems with actually getting the damn things through customs :/ getting 1/3 of an order makes me reallll paranoid. And im in an "easy" zip.

I know plenty of other have never had a single hitch - prob just my horrible luck.

Same with my zip. My first time I got seized, then he resent it, before I even got my seizure letter. Class act. Somehow I got that resend order like 4 days later.

That seizure letter came eventually and really freaked me out.

Quality stuff though!

Same with my zip. My first time I got seized, then he resent it, before I even got my seizure letter. Class act. Somehow I got that resend order like 4 days later.

That seizure letter came eventually and really freaked me out.

Quality stuff though!

I must have same zip.Same thing happened too me

Am I missing something? Where's the proven mg amount in the product? I know it reads 100mg/ml, but is this a test to prove it actually is dosed right?

Cage

Am I missing something? Where's the proven mg amount in the product? I know it reads 100mg/ml, but is this a test to prove it actually is dosed right?

Cage

At the bottom left, where it says "CONCLUZIE" (which I assume means conclusion/result) 100mg/1ml

nice. I have been seriously considering some of them there stealthy things as of late... :star-:ars

Alin busted my gear cherry a few years back....his oils were great...i didnt personally have success with the BP tabs but his napoisms were great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

always great gear and service,never had a problem

I thought parabolin cant hold in above 76.5mg/ml? Im only asking as this is what I have read on numerous occasions?

I thought parabolin cant hold in above 76.5mg/ml? Im only asking as this is what I have read on numerous occasions?

I don't think that's right. I think that the old school French para was dosed at 76mh.

I don't think that's right. I think that the old school French para was dosed at 76mh.

Have you ever used real parabolin? What are your thoughts on it vs the other trens? I have always been curious about it but also questioned how I would know it was really not just Tren E or A.

Have you ever used real parabolin? What are your thoughts on it vs the other trens? I have always been curious about it but also questioned how I would know it was really not just Tren E or A.

I have but I couldn't tell a difference between tren E and para.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member