over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP question with SD

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If your BP can handle 50mg-75mg Drol ED, do you think 15mg Superdrol will be tolerable?

Probably not, SD is one of the few things that raise my bp dramatically.

BP? Probably. Everything else? Not likely. Sdrol is the harshest compound i've ever ran bye a mile

I usually take this supplement called Carditone which has been seen to drop my BP a significant 15 points or so on cycle...last year when I ran SD for the first time in a while it spiked a LOT and I ended up taking 2 Carditones a day which after a couple of days leveled me out and I was back in a non hypertensive BP range. My normal BP on 400mg test 300mg deca (my normal cycle) is 125-130/75-80. Adding 20mg of Sdrol pushed it to 150/90 in a matter of 72 hours.

It depends on the individual and predisposition. I'm running 40mg a day with no dramatic change in blood pressure. Worst reading I saw was 138/80....I threw a fat dip in and drank coffee probably ten minutes before the reading. I always take cardarine and a slew of vitamins when on stuff like that though. Buy a blood pressure cuff and do readings throughout the day. I think the half-life is like 8 hours. Start small and monitor.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

I usually take this supplement called Carditone which has been seen to drop my BP a significant 15 points or so on cycle...last year when I ran SD for the first time in a while it spiked a LOT and I ended up taking 2 Carditones a day which after a couple of days leveled me out and I was back in a non hypertensive BP range. My normal BP on 400mg test 300mg deca (my normal cycle) is 125-130/75-80. Adding 20mg of Sdrol pushed it to 150/90 in a matter of 72 hours.

Well shitballs. I hear 3-4 weeks superdrol can change your physique like crazy

I used it once and it wasn't quite as hard on you as Halotestin, but I would stay away from both.

Well shitballs. I hear 3-4 weeks superdrol can change your physique like crazy

It definitely can. I've used it 3 times and I can distinctly recall all 3 times having people comment on changes in my physique within 10 days or so of starting the SD...it's definitely the closest thing to magic I've seen in an oral, the stuff works fast. I'm about to start a 3 week cycle of injectable SD for the first time, high expectations for that. Just waiting on a tattoo to heal up so I can get back in the gym in a week or so.

It definitely can. I've used it 3 times and I can distinctly recall all 3 times having people comment on changes in my physique within 10 days or so of starting the SD...it's definitely the closest thing to magic I've seen in an oral, the stuff works fast. I'm about to start a 3 week cycle of injectable SD for the first time, high expectations for that. Just waiting on a tattoo to heal up so I can get back in the gym in a week or so.
The injectable is much better. Tren like results without sides. I have to say its one of my new favorites. Visual results are apparent within days. You'll love it man. No stomach issues with the injectable either.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner