over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP Says Oil Stops Leaking Into Gulf for First Time Since Spill Began

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is absolutely awsome news! Thank God the spill has been stopped and hopefully this will not be a short lived stoppage. This spill has destroyed so many lives down there. I could not imagine waking up and finding out that my business,job, etc has been destroyed; without doing anything to cause it. So many people have lost everything. I pray that the people effected can some how recover from this. I also pray that the ocean and all of the wildlife effected will also recover. This tragedy is just so massive and so much was harmed. God bless everyone and everything involved.

FOXNews.com - BP Says Oil Stops Leaking Into Gulf for First Time Since Spill Began

This is absolutely awsome news! Thank God the spill has been stopped and hopefully this will not be a short lived stoppage. This spill has destroyed so many lives down there. I could not imagine waking up and finding out that my business,job, etc has been destroyed; without doing anything to cause it. So many people have lost everything. I pray that the people effected can some how recover from this. I also pray that the ocean and all of the wildlife effected will also recover. This tragedy is just so massive and so much was harmed. God bless everyone and everything involved.

FOXNews.com - BP Says Oil Stops Leaking Into Gulf for First Time Since Spill Began

I'm very glad to hear this. Just hopefully it holds.

yep , its awsome that they final got it stopped , now we just wait and see what kind of envoromental fall out is gonna come from it. Ironicly after week of the local waters being closed they oppened them back up to sportfishing Tuesday stating that the fish are safe to eat

YEA FUCKING RIGHT

I am glad also . . . and am quite disturbed that something like this can happen here is our great country. Still, what I did hear it's not permanent . . . until sometime in August when they should cap it for good. The effects will be felt for a long long time. Imagine if so many fish and wildlife are now dead how can these reproduce to keep people in bizz next year. This will have everlasting effects on those that are so dependent in that great pond we call the Gulf of Mexico. It should never happen again!

I am glad also . . . and am quite disturbed that something like this can happen here is our great country. Still, what I did hear it's not permanent . . . until sometime in August when they should cap it for good. The effects will be felt for a long long time. Imagine if so many fish and wildlife are now dead how can these reproduce to keep people in bizz next year. This will have everlasting effects on those that are so dependent in that great pond we call the Gulf of Mexico. It should never happen again!

yep , they are simply testing this "cap" rightnow to see what it will handel pressure wise. It won't be untill the drill into the current well that thaey can kill this monster for good.

It realy worries me about what the lasting effects will be here , I grew up swinmming and eating from these waters , I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat from them again. Nobody realy knows what the lasting effects of the "disspersant" will be. It makes me physicaly ill every day that I can smell it and think about the damage it doing to out way of life

I dont believe anything these bastards say anymore. The damage has been done, how happy can one get?

"Hey I just took a big dump and pissed in your pool, but im done now...hope its cool" :rolleyes:

ya its already fucked , they fixed just in time to completly fuck up the whole "Gulf of Oil" . must had been planned that way u know, i personaly believe it might not had been an accident

See what I mean? :rolleyes:

I love how everyone wants to gripe about the oil leak but you still drive cars and trucks that use that every oil that they are trying to produce. I know the oil leak was bad and it hurt alot of the enviroment in that part of the country but it could have been alot worse.

I dont believe anything these bastards say anymore. The damage has been done, how happy can one get?

"Hey I just took a big dump and pissed in your pool, but im done now...hope its cool" :rolleyes:

they will get theirs, the current trust they have been obligated to set aside for claims totals $20B
and their will be more believe me, excess insurers will not pay for any of the claims and BP will pay out of pocket through an ins company they own, but that means its their money

I love how everyone wants to gripe about the oil leak but you still drive cars and trucks that use that every oil that they are trying to produce. I know the oil leak was bad and it hurt alot of the enviroment in that part of the country but it could have been alot worse.

Bro, drive cars most of what you buy use uses petroleum . . so please, But, this I can say . . I will never ever use BP again. I have boycotted these idiots forever. And it is a lot worse . . how can you say it could have been a lot worse - c'mon. The repercussion will be for decades that I know. :banghead:

This is one more price for us to pay for our reliance on oil. In the last 40 yrs, we have been through 2 embargos, 2 wars and 2 MAJOR oil spills. How long must we wait to have a serious discussion about alternative sources of energy and get funding from the government for research--like the Apollo space project?

--Furthermore, we should END all tax breaks to oil companies!

Not to mention BP organized the deal to get the Lockerbie bomber sent back to Libyia so BP could get off shore drilling rights. Big corporations run this world, gov't operates under their rule.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws