over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP Test is Killing me

OneLastShot

Newbies
First cycle was 500mg of Iranian Test per week, smooth as silk.

Second cycle is 750mg of BP Test and 500mg of BP Deca.

First shot, one dose in each glute. Can't say I noticed and discomfort.

Second shot, one dose in each shoulder. Test side was numb for a week, turned red and was hot and hard.

Third shot in the thigh. Again, Test side turned hard and hot, huge red circle on my thigh. Very difficult to walk.

Fourth shot, tried mixing the two into a single injection and shooting into the glute. I have a sore spot there now, but my GF dropped the needle before giving me the injection and it stuck in my ass and flopped around a few times, so I'm not sure if the pain is from the gear or the stab wound.

Fifth shot - Dug out my last few remaining Iranian amps to give myself a break.

Question - Will my body adjust to this stuff or do I need to cut it with something? Whichever body part I inject with this stuff is out of service for a week.

First cycle was 500mg of Iranian Test per week, smooth as silk.

Second cycle is 750mg of BP Test and 500mg of BP Deca.

First shot, one dose in each glute. Can't say I noticed and discomfort.

Second shot, one dose in each shoulder. Test side was numb for a week, turned red and was hot and hard.

Third shot in the thigh. Again, Test side turned hard and hot, huge red circle on my thigh. Very difficult to walk.

Fourth shot, tried mixing the two into a single injection and shooting into the glute. I have a sore spot there now, but my GF dropped the needle before giving me the injection and it stuck in my ass and flopped around a few times, so I'm not sure if the pain is from the gear or the stab wound.

Fifth shot - Dug out my last few remaining Iranian amps to give myself a break.

Question - Will my body adjust to this stuff or do I need to cut it with something? Whichever body part I inject with this stuff is out of service for a week.

Are you fucking NUTS??? Bro, needles are cheap. NEVER use a needle if there is any question it is either not sterile or in pristine condition.

On the gear side, try cutting it with sterile oil.

Sounds like someone had a stupid attack. You put a dirty needle in your behind? Do you like your behind? Do you understand what a staph infection is? You may have an infection, or the test solution you are using may not have enough solvent.

If the problem is the latter, add enough benzyl benzate (not oil, or benzyl alcohol) to add another 10% of bb by volume. I.e. if you have 10cc of solution, add 1cc of bb and .02cc of benzyl alcohol (to keep the additional solution sterile). Having to much bb won't really be a problem, while to little bb is almost always the reason for painful injection, unless the ba is to high. If the ba is to high, you'll know because the injection will burn like fire when you take it, and you might cough, too, but, it'll be fine after that. To little bb (an emulsifier) will allow the hormone component of the solution to crystallize within your body and it will really be sore.

Reading comprehension is at an all time low, I see.

Listen slowly, "I have a sore spot there now, but my GF dropped the needle before giving me the injection and it stuck in my ass and flopped around a few times, so I'm not sure if the pain is from the gear or the stab wound."

Note: She was getting ready to inject me, dropped the needle, and it stuck in my ass. There is nothing anyone can do to prevent that from happening. Clean needle, clean ass, but as anyone knows, wiggle that needle around a bit while injecting and it is going to hurt, much less if it is free flopping.

I'm not sure how that translates into "Your Nuts" and "Wow, stupid attack". Maybe I'll start posting pictures so it will be easier to follow along.

Did you use a short needle? or your bodyfat is too high? So intramuscular shot became a Subq?

Reading comprehension is at an all time low, I see.

Listen slowly, "I have a sore spot there now, but my GF dropped the needle before giving me the injection and it stuck in my ass and flopped around a few times, so I'm not sure if the pain is from the gear or the stab wound."

Note: She was getting ready to inject me, dropped the needle, and it stuck in my ass. There is nothing anyone can do to prevent that from happening. Clean needle, clean ass, but as anyone knows, wiggle that needle around a bit while injecting and it is going to hurt, much less if it is free flopping.

I'm not sure how that translates into "Your Nuts" and "Wow, stupid attack". Maybe I'll start posting pictures so it will be easier to follow along.

Now Calm Down Bro.... After Just reading your First post I thought the exact same thing! Holy shit he didnt use it after it was dropped (Thinking it hit the floor) Normaly when you drop something it Falls Down... Maybe she Threw it at you :) I Dont think we need pictures...I Just dont think you were real clear about it in the first post. Now I understand what your saying...She dropped it and it flew down and Stuck in your ass (without hitting the floor)
Well maybe she dropped it in a Bad Spot?

Id Mix them if it were me and see if that helps. Instead of one side test and one side deca. Someproducts Just hurt more then others....Some spots hurt more then others. Could be either or a comination of both.

Now Calm Down Bro.... After Just reading your First post I thought the exact same thing! Holy shit he didnt use it after it was dropped (Thinking it hit the floor) Normaly when you drop something it Falls Down... Maybe she Threw it at you :).

I was thinking the same thing...Maybe she thought your ass was a dart board?!!:D

I was thinking the same thing...Maybe she thought your ass was a dart board?!!:D

Or Maybe she thought...... Ohh yea! Payback time. My turn to stab a Hole in this Sob:p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear