YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP Tren A ? anyone use it lately? Im on it now.

juced_porkchop

Registered
Hey guys.
well I decided to finish of this bulking cycle off (omnadren 1 amp eod/150mg deca for 18wks n some orals thown in at start and midway" dbol/tbol") with tren a for 6-8weeks at the end. "with testE lowerd to 400mg ew"

this is my VERY first time using tren and I am running it 50mg eod."upped it to 75mg eod"
just did my 4th shot.

Im wonderign if anyone has used BP's trenA and how you liked it?
how soon you felt effects of trenA?
thank you for any exp story's you can tell me.

ps. i do seem to have gotten the flu/bad cold but still feel fine "sides wise"
is there much point going 75mg eod?
will stay at 50mg for now but also wondering on views on that aswell.

thanx to all for your time! :-D

(to those that may comment about it:I have a reez for the low dose deca and im on hrt so i like to run longer cycles)

Last edited:
With the Tren you should up it to 75 mg EOD as you use it more I would up it to 150 mg EOD. I am doing 75 mg ED an have great results with little sides just the sweating an sometimes I get the cough sometimes. My old favs were D-Bol an Test now tham am doing the Tren with it the gains are better an the strength has gone through the roof.

With the Tren you should up it to 75 mg EOD as you use it more I would up it to 150 mg EOD. I am doing 75 mg ED an have great results with little sides just the sweating an sometimes I get the cough sometimes. My old favs were D-Bol an Test now tham am doing the Tren with it the gains are better an the strength has gone through the roof.

What do you consider using it more? 150mg EOD??

50mg EOD is fine for a lot of people. Most I know run 75mg EOD with great results. I don't know anyone personally who runs 150mg EOD.

Your kidneys will thank you.

Last edited:
I take Tren A at 50mg eod myself. I get the results i want with very few side efffects, kinda win win. At the 4th shot in my reccommendation is that you probably haven't given yourself a chance to see what the compound will do at 50mg EOD. If you are getting the results at that doseage, why increase it other than to increase the sides you might get. I have taken more than 50mg eod and honestly the results are not that drastically different.

Every person is different has not really affected my kidneys an I get checked every 3 months. My body has always been good with high doses an I have never gotten gyno. More is not better that saying is very true I guess for most 100 mgs EOD gives great results. The only thing that affected me with sides was Oxymetholone at 100 mgs ED like D-Bol better.

Last edited:
I'm using the BP tren A right now too. I'm using the same dose you are on, 50 mgs eod. In addition I'm using 250 mgs sust and 250 mgs eq weekly. So as you see I'm using low doses all around. I'm on my second week of the tren right now. Everything is going good, sometimes I feel like I'm getting the flu but I guess that's just one of the side effects. I've been drinking a lot of water and using a liver protectant. I've been having some crazy dreams, is that a side effect of tren?

I'm using the BP tren A right now too. I'm using the same dose you are on, 50 mgs eod. In addition I'm using 250 mgs sust and 250 mgs eq weekly. So as you see I'm using low doses all around. I'm on my second week of the tren right now. Everything is going good, sometimes I feel like I'm getting the flu but I guess that's just one of the side effects. I've been drinking a lot of water and using a liver protectant. I've been having some crazy dreams, is that a side effect of tren?

Yes, the dreams can be a side of tren. You get some even better dreams on GH=-) The dreams and the insomnia(on higher doseages) are what makes me stay away from anything higher than 50mg myself. The aggression has never really bothered me.

I have used BP Tren A about a year ago and I loved it. I used 75mg EOD and it was amazing. Kept running it until I started getting "tren cough" on every injection. Felt as if I couldn't breathe, weird chest feeling, laid in bed and coughed so hard I cried for like 20 minutes after each injection. I don't know why this happened but before it did I loved tren (I wasn't new to injecting and aspirating btw). I haven't used it since then. I probably will again in a few years. I decided to take a LOOONG break from tren.

I have run 150mg ED of tren ace with no problems. With a drug like trenbolon I think side effects come with lengh of cycle. So I run it fot short periods. I am using 600mg EW BP tren enth now. Its my first time using there stuff I would say very good quality mg/ml. Its pretty strong stuff.

so a dream i had last night about gettign pissed at sum guy and sucking his eye balls out of his fkin head was from tren? maybe.
usally i have gory zombie like dreams and im blasting away and slicing away having a blast.
maybe its just me though lol :)

mehh we will se maybe 75mg eod but i wouldent go jigher then that from all the studin iv doen on it over the years.
just want soem uptodate real life exp right now.

so keep it commin :-D

I have run 150mg ED of tren ace with no problems. With a drug like trenbolon I think side effects come with lengh of cycle. So I run it fot short periods. I am using 600mg EW BP tren enth now. Its my first time using there stuff I would say very good quality mg/ml. Its pretty strong stuff.

hey thanx for input.
so whats short to you?
eg.
how long would you run the trenA and how lonf would you run the trenE ?

thnx :-D

ps. got nuff for 7wks wich is what im planing to do. if all gose well maybe trenE next winter. gonan stick to trenA till i know for sure it dont effect me too much.

Wow BB, thats awesome that you can run it like that and not get all the sides. I have tried it at 75mg ED and it was horrible i could not sleep at all. Even when taking my prescribed Ambien.

Do you notice much difference between the Ace and Enan versions?(Aside from the obvious lesser number of pins used:D )

I take Tren A at 50mg eod myself. I get the results i want with very few side efffects, kinda win win. At the 4th shot in my reccommendation is that you probably haven't given yourself a chance to see what the compound will do at 50mg EOD. If you are getting the results at that doseage, why increase it other than to increase the sides you might get. I have taken more than 50mg eod and honestly the results are not that drastically different.

Hey, if that's you in your avatar you should change your name from not so big to pretty big.

hey thanx for input.
so whats short to you?
eg.
how long would you run the trenA and how lonf would you run the trenE ?

thnx :-D

ps. got nuff for 7wks wich is what im planing to do. if all gose well maybe trenE next winter. gonan stick to trenA till i know for sure it dont effect me too much.

6-9 weeks for tren ace. This is my frist time using tren enth seriously, I used it before but switched to tren ace. The most tren enth I have seen used is 1000mg EW for about 12 weeks.

Wow BB, thats awesome that you can run it like that and not get all the sides. I have tried it at 75mg ED and it was horrible i could not sleep at all. Even when taking my prescribed Ambien.

Do you notice much difference between the Ace and Enan versions?(Aside from the obvious lesser number of pins used:D )

Side effects with tren for me anyway get lesser with each cycle. My first was a nightmare but the gains were good so I gave it another go and it was not as intense. When running doses that high I get blood work done every 8 weeks. Tren good for mass, good for competition and the only anabolic that has the side effect of fat burning.

I would get more side effects running 150mg EOD than 75mgED. I think by keeping a more stable blood levle of the drug with everyday shots of Tren Ace. We can keep side effects down and the gains coming.

Side effects with tren for me anyway get lesser with each cycle. My first was a nightmare but the gains were good so I gave it another go and it was not as intense. When running doses that high I get blood work done every 8 weeks. Tren good for mass, good for competition and the only anabolic that has the side effect of fat burning.

I would get more side effects running 150mg EOD than 75mgED. I think by keeping a more stable blood levle of the drug with everyday shots of Tren Ace. We can keep side effects down and the gains coming.

Wow, great info BB. Thank you. I am gonna have to keep that in mind and give the ED approach a try next go round. I just have to decide on a doseage. Ok, the little wheels in my head are turning now.

Thanks again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members