over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP worst drugs, thoughts

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
we always talk BP and microdosing trt for best success and least sides, which in order are the worst for BP,
IME:

1. Anadrol
2. Dianabol
3. Test (yes esters matter but for simplicity)
4. Halotestin
5. Insulin

(I know tren has a strong anabolic but bc of its lack of conversion and edema I left it out-who thinks I’m wrong? It def affects core temp and pulse but I’m not sure that I put it on the BP bad list.)

Cheers

Anadrol increases my blood pressure the most. Dbol runs a close second. Tren is not that bad for me. Test is not that bad on BP either if I don’t go over 500 mgs per week and stay relatively lean.

Oral tren..nothings ever played with my blood pressure like that

Unfortunately, Anadrol is a culprit. One of the ways I used to judge real Anadrol was a spike in BP rather quickly. There was a video that I can't find anywhere by Tony Huge, Coach Trevor and Ameen Alai. Ameen talks about switching up orals quickly. You would take Anadrol for two days, stop and then take something like Anavar or Winstrol for two days, then back on the Anadrol. The idea is you avoid the sides of that particular drug before they have a chance to be apparent but still reaping the benefits of that particular AAS. Whether this works in a real world situation or is just a theory or wishful thinking I don't know, but it always has made me wonder 🤔

we always talk BP and microdosing trt for best success and least sides, which in order are the worst for BP,
IME:

1. Anadrol
2. Dianabol
3. Test (yes esters matter but for simplicity)
4. Halotestin
5. Insulin

(I know tren has a strong anabolic but bc of its lack of conversion and edema I left it out-who thinks I’m wrong? It def affects core temp and pulse but I’m not sure that I put it on the BP bad list.)

Cheers
Agree with this except for insulin but only because I've never touched it,

Many years ago when I was younger, I did a run of anadrol (anapallon 50) started with 1 a day and felt decent, pumps were unbelievable. Being young I thought 1 is decent, 3 will be great.
I put on 1lb or so per day of water for a week before started throwing up and getting banging headaches, went the Dr and he nearly fell off his chair. I don't remember what he said (it was over 20 years ago) but he was surprised I hadn't stroked out with my blood pressure so high!

Never touched it again although I can't blame anadrol alone as I was a dick for going nuts and not controlling the water weight

Unfortunately, Anadrol is a culprit. One of the ways I used to judge real Anadrol was a spike in BP rather quickly. There was a video that I can't find anywhere by Tony Huge, Coach Trevor and Ameen Alai. Ameen talks about switching up orals quickly. You would take Anadrol for two days, stop and then take something like Anavar or Winstrol for two days, then back on the Anadrol. The idea is you avoid the sides of that particular drug before they have a chance to be apparent but still reaping the benefits of that particular AAS. Whether this works in a real world situation or is just a theory or wishful thinking I don't know, but it always has made me wonder 🤔
I’ve done that and I like it especially high dose anavar in between(size and strength)

Tren hex
Use to jack up my bp high high - unmanageable

Others that jacked up bp where manageable

Tren hex
Use to jack up my bp high high - unmanageable

Others that jacked up bp where manageable
Just that ester not enanthate or acetate?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131