over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 and injection site

JB52

Registered
I just received BPC-157 and the necessary supplies and have a couple questions. So I know I have to inject 1CC into the 5mg vial of BPC-157, but I think I got the wrong slin pins. Is it a problem if I got 29G 1/2CC pins here: https://www.liquidations-outlet.com/EASYTOUCH-INSULIN-SYRINGE--29G-12CC-12--BX-100_p_1131.html

Instead of the 1CC ones here: https://www.liquidations-outlet.com/EASYTOUCH-INSULIN-SYRINGE-29-GAUGE-1CC-12_p_1075.html

So if I am fine using the 1/2CC, would I have to inject 100 units worth (two full syringes' worth) of BAC water into the vial then?

I am using this for medial elbow tendonitis, can I inject right into the yellow spot I highlighted on my arm as that is where the pain comes from?

cPnmt7E.jpg

Also, do I have to aspirate before I inject the BPC-157 or is it just as simple as stick the needle in and then inject it?

Edit: sorry for the pic being so big, this has never happened to me before and I'm not sure how to make it smaller.

Also, does it matter when you inject the BPC-157? Does it have to be done on an empty stomach? I was talking to one guy here and he did it first thing in the morning, but would it matter if I did it at night?

Last edited:
The 1/2 cc pins are great for BPC157 as its easier to be accurate when measuring the dose out that you inject.

The way I mix it is 2.5cc so that's 200mcg for every 10units on the slin pin.

Now I use a 3cc syringe to inject the 2.5cc into the vial. If all you have are 1/2cc slin pins then you will have to fill a few up.

I think 2.5cc is best because like I said every 10 on the slin pin is 200mcg of BPC157.

I don't aspirate.

I don't know about taking it on an empty stomach.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

The 1/2 cc pins are great for BPC157 as its easier to be accurate when measuring the dose out that you inject.

The way I mix it is 2.5cc so that's 200mcg for every 10units on the slin pin.

Now I use a 3cc syringe to inject the 2.5cc into the vial. If all you have are 1/2cc slin pins then you will have to fill a few up.

I think 2.5cc is best because like I said every 10 on the slin pin is 200mcg of BPC157.

I don't aspirate.

I don't know about taking it on an empty stomach.

Good to know I didn't mess up with the needles. I was doing some more research that last and many guys reconstituted the vial with 1mL of BAC water, makes each tick 50mcg. My worry is 2.5mL will not fit into the vial.

Also good to know you don't aspirate as I'm not a fan of needles and want it in and out as quick as possible. I'll take it first thing in the morning and see how it goes. I'm going to do it in a little bit, hopefully I don't hit a vein hah.

2.5ml does fit into the vial. Personally i use 1ml and shoot 10iu as close as possible to the pain I have

2.5ml does fit into the vial. Personally i use 1ml and shoot 10iu as close as possible to the pain I have

That's good to know. I used 1mL this morning to reconstitute the peptide and injected 250mcg but think I'll double it to 500 from here on out to get faster healing. I'll probably order more BPC-157 because if it's as effective as everyone here reports I'll need more to heal other injuries. Seems too good to be true but I'm hoping it works for me.

I have a question about injection site.

My pain in is at the far distal end of the triceps tendon, right on the bony part of the elbow. Unless I go sub-q, there is NOTHING there into which I can insert a needle!

Where is the best place to inject? Should it be into the triceps, as close to the elbow as I can get it or what?

My pain in is at the far distal end of the triceps tendon, right on the bony part of the elbow. Unless I go sub-q, there is NOTHING there into which I can insert a needle!

Where is the best place to inject? Should it be into the triceps, as close to the elbow as I can get it or what?

Doesn't matter, IMO. BPC-157 is systemic. Go ahead and inject sub-q in the belly. You can even take BPC sublingually; it's a unique peptide that way.

Inject as close to the injury as possible. Yes, it's systemic but who's to say how high of a dose you will need to get a good saturation in your blood stream. Localized injects will hit the injury and very low dose will be sufficient. I know TB-500 is capable or traveling long distances but look at the doses used for subQ injects in the belly. Typical dose is 2mg. If you plan to use BPC-157 in the same fashion as TB-500 then I would use a similar dose of 2mg. With a localized inject 250mcg BPC-157 is sufficient.

Inject as close to the injury as possible. Yes, it's systemic but who's to say how high of a dose you will need to get a good saturation in your blood stream. Localized injects will hit the injury and very low dose will be sufficient. I know TB-500 is capable or traveling long distances but look at the doses used for subQ injects in the belly. Typical dose is 2mg. If you plan to use BPC-157 in the same fashion as TB-500 then I would use a similar dose of 2mg. With a localized inject 250mcg BPC-157 is sufficient.

Thank you, sir!

Now, fingers are crossed that I ordered legit product from the right site!:D

Thank you, sir!

Now, fingers are crossed that I ordered legit product from the right site!:D

I can only vouch for SuperiorPeptide. I've used several vials of our BPC-157 and it healed my rotator cuff, elbow tendinitis, and pec strain.

I'll order 2 from there...with your code, that'll do me for 40 days @250mcg/day.

I'll know by then if it's working for me, I'm sure!:headbang:

I am getting MRI's done soon, may have torn rotator cuffs, and chronic tendonitis in left elbow, and am interested in using BPC to try to heal them. Not sure where I would inject in shoulder, the pain is between the side, and front delts, thinking I should inject into the side delt, as there is less chance of hitting a vein, but not sure if that would mean it wouldn't help towards the front delt? Also, not really any good spot to inject where the pain is in the elbow directly, but was wondering if I could pull the loose skin on the elbow, and inject subQ there? Thanks

I can only vouch for SuperiorPeptide. I've used several vials of our BPC-157 and it healed my rotator cuff, elbow tendinitis, and pec strain.

Yeah the stuff is silly how well it works. It's actually laughable how fast it works.... I stopped using it as I'm like 75% healed and can work out okay without taking any more BPC. Rotator cuff that is.

I am getting MRI's done soon, may have torn rotator cuffs, and chronic tendonitis in left elbow, and am interested in using BPC to try to heal them. Not sure where I would inject in shoulder, the pain is between the side, and front delts, thinking I should inject into the side delt, as there is less chance of hitting a vein, but not sure if that would mean it wouldn't help towards the front delt? Also, not really any good spot to inject where the pain is in the elbow directly, but was wondering if I could pull the loose skin on the elbow, and inject subQ there? Thanks

I inject in two areas. I have a complete tear in my rc. I inject right near my ac joint through the top of my shoulder and then other spot is in my upper rear delt

I'll order 2 from there...with your code, that'll do me for 40 days @250mcg/day.

I'll know by then if it's working for me, I'm sure!:headbang:

That plenty of time to notice the healing.
I appreciate you using my code. Thank you very much!!!

Yeah the stuff is silly how well it works. It's actually laughable how fast it works.... I stopped using it as I'm like 75% healed and can work out okay without taking any more BPC. Rotator cuff that is.

Lol the stuff is the real deal for injuries. I have no idea who came up with the idea to use it for injuries but it's amazing. You can feel it in a matter of a few days if you have a strain

Lol the stuff is the real deal for injuries. I have no idea who came up with the idea to use it for injuries but it's amazing. You can feel it in a matter of a few days if you have a strain

Funny story: my physical therapist who I used to see about my elbow tendonitis said wow, your elbow feels a LOT better lol. I couldn't see for the first week I started bpc due to a billing mess up so after one week of using it and then seeing her, she was doing a sport massage and said it felt the same as my non-injured arm.

I inject in two areas. I have a complete tear in my rc. I inject right near my ac joint through the top of my shoulder and then other spot is in my upper rear delt

cool thanks. Still not sure where I would inject into elbow, thinking if I pull back the "weenis" I can inject SubQ. Never injected anything before. What is the worst that can happen if i hit, or inject BPC into a vein?

Funny story: my physical therapist who I used to see about my elbow tendonitis said wow, your elbow feels a LOT better lol. I couldn't see for the first week I started bpc due to a billing mess up so after one week of using it and then seeing her, she was doing a sport massage and said it felt the same as my non-injured arm.

Right? It will do that to injuries. It saves so much time and money, get a few bottles on bogo and you are set. Bet you dont even see her anymore after using bpc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131