over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 and injection site

Right? It will do that to injuries. It saves so much time and money, get a few bottles on bogo and you are set. Bet you dont even see her anymore after using bpc

Yea it's nuts. I was very skeptical when I first read about it, but after seeing guys on here have great results with it I bit the bullet and ordered bpc and tb 500. I stopped seeing her two weeks ago as my elbow feels much better. I even started working out this week after a couple months off and so far so good it doesn't hurt *knocks on wood*. This combo is awesome for healing injuries, it's not instantaneous but after three weeks most of my tightness and tweaks went away.

After running through 2 vials, I can tell you guys, this stuff is legit.

I'm not back to 100%, but I'm training with less pain that I've felt for over 5 years!:headbang:

After running through 2 vials, I can tell you guys, this stuff is legit.

I'm not back to 100%, but I'm training with less pain that I've felt for over 5 years!:headbang:

That's very exciting!
Once people try this peptide their skepticism vanishes very quickly. I noticed improvements within 3 days.

That's very exciting!
Once people try this peptide their skepticism vanishes very quickly. I noticed improvements within 3 days.

I tore my rotator cuff (supraespinosus) 10mm, I noticed improvements within 4 days. BPC & TB-500 are amazing.

I have a similar question. I have a 30units slin. 3/10ml insulin needle, which is the smallest of insulin syringe (1ml .5ml .3ml). I reconstituted my BPC157 with 2ml of bacteriostatic water. How would I find 500mcgs on that syringe?

I have a similar question. I have a 30units slin. 3/10ml insulin needle, which is the smallest of insulin syringe (1ml .5ml .3ml). I reconstituted my BPC157 with 2ml of bacteriostatic water. How would I find 500mcgs on that syringe?

2 ml = 5g of BPC157
Everyone suggests 250mcg/injection
5g/250mcg = 20 shots
2ml/20 = 10 units on a slin pin (1/10th of a cc)

So for your question since you want 500, just double it to 20 units

If you want 500mcg BPC157 from a 5mg vial, and add 2ml bacteriostatic water, then take 20ius. It doesn't matter what size slin pin you have, 20ius is the dose.

Thanks JJ..

appreciate all your info and time here, i am gonna try this stuff for a slight rotator strain but wonder if it could help with nerves damage? I have some sort of weird issue with my nerves on my right side, i believe its from impact damage, motorcycle crash that broke my collarbone right in two and fighting a lot in my 20s.

appreciate all your info and time here, i am gonna try this stuff for a slight rotator strain but wonder if it could help with nerves damage? I have some sort of weird issue with my nerves on my right side, i believe its from impact damage, motorcycle crash that broke my collarbone right in two and fighting a lot in my 20s.

Check this study out:

therapy with pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in traumatic nerve injury.
Gjurasin M, et al. Regul Pept. 2010.
Show full citation
Abstract
We focused on the healing of rat transected sciatic nerve and improvement made by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (10 microg, 10ng/kg) applied shortly after injury (i) intraperitoneally/intragastrically/locally, at the site of anastomosis, or after (ii) non-anastomozed nerve tubing (7 mm nerve segment resected) directly into the tube. Improvement was shown clinically (autotomy), microscopically/morphometrically and functionally (EMG, one or two months post-injury, walking recovery (sciatic functional index (SFI)) at weekly intervals). BPC 157-rats exhibited faster axonal regeneration: histomorphometrically (improved presentation of neural fascicles, homogeneous regeneration pattern, increased density and size of regenerative fibers, existence of epineural and perineural regeneration, uniform target orientation of regenerative fibers, and higher proportion of neural vs. connective tissue, all fascicles in each nerve showed increased diameter of myelinated fibers, thickness of myelin sheet, number of myelinated fibers per area and myelinated fibers as a percentage of the nerve transected area and the increased blood vessels presentation), electrophysiologically (increased motor action potentials), functionally (improved SFI), the autotomy absent. Thus, BPC 157 markedly improved rat sciatic nerve healing.

WOW^^^

sounds like ill be on it for a while now !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws