over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and TB500 for injuries/joints

Sorry i know that this is a late response but still if someone reads it will benefit them.
I see you guys are worried about piercing the tendons with needles. I had Prolotherapy and Prp done 12 times in 3 different locations with what was at least 20 gauge. Every single needle pierce would be very forcefull straight through the tendon. Each location treated would be pierced at least 35 times and as many as 50 per treatment into different tendons to cover the largest are of the joint treated.
You could probably easily pierce any tendon in the major joints as long as you do not inject straight into the tendon.
By the way piercing a tendon with a needle has actually shows a therapeutic effect on the tendons ability to remodel itself. Think of it as aerating the lawn.
The punctures in the soil allow fertilizers to reach more of the roots. Just as puncturing the tendon will in fact allow more of the platelets in case of PRP or in your case BPC 157 to reach the inside of the tendon faster.

Subbed

Subbed
:star-wars
Basically doing absolutely everything i can right now for my knees. Lost 1/2" in the past 3wks due to inability to train them hard, even with my usual mechanical tweaks and adjustments. Theyr getting REALLY bad. Doubt my intense training style and training through pain has helped. Normally iv taken up to 6 months off and thats allowed them to heal, but since i made a good run at Nats in 2013 havent really had a good break and need it. I want to be able to take a break, but am at my all time best and want to make the most of it first with a big run in 2015.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Now would like insight and experience into BPC 157 and TB500. From what I understand BPC is localized while TB500 is systemic. Does BPC need to go INTO the joint or just close? Kinda scary. What dosages also?

ADD: deca is doing zero

I have been dealing with pretty significant inflammation in my hip flexors for quite sometime now. I was thinking of using bpc157 and tb 500, however I don't really want to try to inject into the hip flexors because they are so deep in the body. If I were to inject with a 5/16 slin pin over top the hip flexor with this be close enough? How would MGF come into play also?

Last edited:
I tried bpc157 but it didn't help, now I get a shot of Synvist from my orthopedic surgeon every 6 months or so... Wow, after I get those shots I feel like my shoulders are brand new, no pain, no inflammation, nada! Miracle indeed but it doesn't last long, maybe 6/7 or 8 months then you have to repeat...

I have bad shoulder due to injuries plus 5 surgeries so I developed a minor case of artritis.. :banghead:

I have been dealing with pretty significant inflammation in my hip flexors for quite sometime now. I was thinking of using bpc157 and tb 500, however I don't really want to try to inject into the hip flexors because they are so deep in the body. If I were to inject with a 5/16 slin pin over top the hip flexor with this be close enough? How would MGF come into play also?

how long should I wait between bpc pins?

They work if you can find legit source. I haven't fine any good places in over a year now.

Doesn't work for cartiledge

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

What brand did you used, Shaper?

I prefer TB500, especially if you can run it long term. Great results for healing/body composition and feeling great. Makes sure it's from reliable source. I've also got some that has done nothing. You'll know if it's legit after a couple weeks sometimes sooner.

xpeptides is the best source I've come across. Manufactured in Canada and third party HPLC tested. Healed all my injuries

xpepides are manufactured in USA, my friend. i know they are sold from Canada but he specifically says he goes to USA to pick them up. they are also very expensive, I am not sure there is something special about their quality that you pay 30% more for, and they insist on USD pricing which annoys me.

canadian med supplies is manufactured in canada. xpeptides 3rd party testing is not through an accredited analysis lab, however canadian med supplies doesnt have 3rd party testing, they only have the COA from their supplier, yet are more affordable and I have no reason not to trust their products based on results I get.

at some point i will do independent testing of all these products to verify claims, through a legit north american analytical lab, not that dude that sells his services on steroid forums lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity