over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and TB500 for injuries/joints

Maybe I am too cautious, but one aspect of BPC-157 scares me.

Angeogenssis.

New blood vessels induced by exercise seems good, but new blood vessels forming where none should be seems like a concern, as some cancers, and other diseases are marked by detrimental angeogenssis.

It seems local vs systemic use would minimize some concerns though.

TB500 is the one I fear with cancer etc. BPC157 seems like the least risk at least when I researched both of these last year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Maybe I am too cautious, but one aspect of BPC-157 scares me.

Angeogenssis.

New blood vessels induced by exercise seems good, but new blood vessels forming where none should be seems like a concern, as some cancers, and other diseases are marked by detrimental angeogenssis.

It seems local vs systemic use would minimize some concerns though.

Would like to see Russianstar's opinion on this if he views this thread.

http://www.jpp.krakow.pl/journal/archive/12_09_s7/pdf/191_12_09_s7_article.pdf

"On the other hand, immunohistochemical analysis of muscle and tendon healing using VEGF,
CD34 and FVIII antibodies showed adequately modulated angiogenesis in BPC 157 treated animals, resulting in a more adequate healing. Therefore the angiogenic potential of BPC 157 seems to be closely related to the healing process in vivo with BPC 157 stimulating angiogenesis by up-regulating VEGF expression.

"adequately modulated" doesn't sound TOO bad but I would hate for tendon or muscle, especially the heart, to the damaged, if damage is possible.

BPC-157, even thought I have spent HOURS looking through pubmed, online, etc, I still have not found ONE published human study.

"Macular degeneration

Overexpression of VEGF causes increased permeability in blood vessels in addition to stimulating angiogenesis. In wet macular degeneration, VEGF causes proliferation of capillaries into the retina. Since the increase in angiogenesis also causes edema, blood and other retinal fluids leak into the retina, causing loss of vision. Anti-angiogenic drugs targeting the VEGF pathways are now used successfully to treat this type of macular degeneration"

Angiogenesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modulatory effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on angiogenesis in muscle and tendon healing.

" Therefore the angiogenic potential of BPC 157 seems to be closely related to the healing process in vivo with BPC 157 stimulating angiogenesis by up-regulating VEGF expression."

As I said before, I have seen a couple people "claim" human studies have been done on BPC-157, as do the Research chem sites claim, yet I have not found one link or proof of any human study.

For these reasons, to me, BPC-157 seems risky, IMO.

I strained my adductor yesterday going much heavier on legs because I just started some killer inject dbol. When I got home I injected 500mcg BPC157 into two sites in my adductor where it hurt, and then did it again this morning. I don't feel any pain in the injury. BPC157 is some crazy good stuff!

Stats : 52 years old , Workers comp claim .
I had a partial shoulder tear last year (7/21). I started with TB500 , 5mg/week and not much . Added BPC157 into shoulder . Constant pain subsided somewhat but I still wasn't able to do any pressing movements . Did light back work was it . Maybe increased heal time but I wasn't 100% until October . Started out slow as I was afraid pain would reoccur . Workers comp did not want to pay for MRI , just physical therapy .
Would I spend $100's on peptides again ? Yes .
Proven miracle ? Might help some .
DWBO

This is how i feel too with TB500 and BPC157. i started in one delt that was causing issues and since the other gets achy i said ill pin ED in one then the other. so EOD in each delt i guess.

ive gone through about 2 5mg vials of each mostly in the left. hard to say cause i had a unltraound and they found some fraying of the RC muscle i think it was. they gave a cortizone shot too and put me on PT. also paying for my own massages.

id try it again as part of a treatment plan.

BPC-157 healed a similar pec injury very quickly for me. It heals everything it is injected into but I think you must inject locally to get benefits otherwise when injecting Into my rotator cuff I also would have received benefits in my torn meniscus, which I didn't. Localized injection is the way to go with BPC-157. TB-500 works better as a systemic subcutaneous injection but takes time as the peptide needs 6 weeks to fully saturate your system.

Thank You Sir;
I sent an order in Lets try it.
I will do the BPC-157 @ 250mcgs Into the pec muscle.as the pec is connected to the tendon would this be close enuff to the tendon or should I split the dose and do 1 in the pec and SQ the other half closer toward the shoulder?
the TB was recomended 2 mgs. E/3/D which is about .66 p/d . I just assume do dailys as I will be doing dailys with the BPC anyways.......GTG????

Thank you everyone. Ordered 2 bottles of both. If this entire protocol doesnt do it nothing will! I will come back and update everyone ok what i did and how it worked in a month!

TB and BPC use bac water or AA?

2 weeks in, notice any difference?

Thank You Sir;
I sent an order in Lets try it.
I will do the BPC-157 @ 250mcgs Into the pec muscle.as the pec is connected to the tendon would this be close enuff to the tendon or should I split the dose and do 1 in the pec and SQ the other half closer toward the shoulder?
the TB was recomended 2 mgs. E/3/D which is about .66 p/d . I just assume do dailys as I will be doing dailys with the BPC anyways.......GTG????

With BPC-157 do daily injects. I try to inject right into the injury site even if it's the tendon. Injecting into the muscle and subcutaneously above the tendon is a very good strategy as well.
With TB-500 subQ injects anywhere will do the trick at 2mg e3d's.

With BPC-157 do daily injects. I try to inject right into the injury site even if it's the tendon. Injecting into the muscle and subcutaneously above the tendon is a very good strategy as well.
With TB-500 subQ injects anywhere will do the trick at 2mg e3d's.

John I was wondering if you could tell me if using bpc157 and tb500 together or alone could cause water retention? I only ask because I have my first show in about 5 weeks and I have a nagging back/rib injury that I was hoping to try and heal using these peptides. Would adding them in now affect my show or should I wait until after the show to give them a go?

John I was wondering if you could tell me if using bpc157 and tb500 together or alone could cause water retention? I only ask because I have my first show in about 5 weeks and I have a nagging back/rib injury that I was hoping to try and heal using these peptides. Would adding them in now affect my show or should I wait until after the show to give them a go?

They won't cause water retention. TB-500 is actually a very popular race horse drug that improves muscularity.

They won't cause water retention. TB-500 is actually a very popular race horse drug that improves muscularity.

That's great news. I'll start them as soon as they arrive. I was thinking 250 mcg of each 3-4x a day? Does that sound like a decent protocol for a 2-3 week duration? Are there any other visual physique benefits or detriments I should expect? Thanks for the reply, John!

That's great news. I'll start them as soon as they arrive. I was thinking 250 mcg of each 3-4x a day? Does that sound like a decent protocol for a 2-3 week duration? Are there any other visual physique benefits or detriments I should expect? Thanks for the reply, John!

Putting that much in 3-4 times a day is very aggressive. That had better work.
I use 250-500 per day with BPC-157. With TB-500 I tried it locally in lower doses and systemically via higher doses subcutaneous injects. As long as you are getting approximately 5mg TB-500 per week it will work great. Smaller local frequent doses of BPC-157 will do wonders. I never noticed nothing visually from either healing peptide but some horse doctor posted here that TB-500 created incredible muscularity in horses.

Putting that much in 3-4 times a day is very aggressive. That had better work.
I use 250-500 per day with BPC-157. With TB-500 I tried it locally in lower doses and systemically via higher doses subcutaneous injects. As long as you are getting approximately 5mg TB-500 per week it will work great. Smaller local frequent doses of BPC-157 will do wonders. I never noticed nothing visually from either healing peptide but some horse doctor posted here that TB-500 created incredible muscularity in horses.

Ya my injury is basically an injured ligament in my rib/spine joint. It's called slipping rib syndrome and basically means the rib is hypermobile sometimes causing a lot of very painful inflammation with a lot of cracking and popping. I have had it for years and NOTHING has worked. Not even prolotherapy. Do you think my protocol will be over kill or do you think more will only help? I don't mind spending the extra money if I may get some relief or actual healing from this. My prep is starting to get very difficult and this injury is just added stress so any relief would be amazing!

Shoulder injury, MRI shows subscap tear, arthritis(cartilege worn) and tendonitis(inflamation around bicep attachment).

Been taking HGH(green tops) for 4 weeks and supplements:
glucosamine chondroiten w/MSM,Cissus,Collagen(powder),Bromelain

I'm about to purchase TB-500 and BPC-157.

Questions:
should I also add MK-2866?
How long should I run these peptides? (8-10 weeks was my guess)
I'll be injecting the BPC-157 IM in the shoulder near the damage, but the TB-500 I'll inject subq at my midsection, can I combine the HGH I'm taking with the TB-500 in the SAME injection? (only planning 2mg every other day with the TB-500)

Thanks for any guidance!

Last edited:
Ya my injury is basically an injured ligament in my rib/spine joint. It's called slipping rib syndrome and basically means the rib is hypermobile sometimes causing a lot of very painful inflammation with a lot of cracking and popping. I have had it for years and NOTHING has worked. Not even prolotherapy. Do you think my protocol will be over kill or do you think more will only help? I don't mind spending the extra money if I may get some relief or actual healing from this. My prep is starting to get very difficult and this injury is just added stress so any relief would be amazing!

Give it a try. I can't say for sure. It's worth a try.

Shoulder injury, MRI shows subscap tear, arthritis(cartilege worn) and tendonitis(inflamation around bicep attachment).

glucosamine chondroiten w/MSM,Cissus,Collagen(powder),Bromelain

I'm about to purchase TB-500 and BPC-157.

Questions:
should I also add MK-2866?
How long should I run these peptides? (8-10 weeks was my guess)
I'll be injecting the BPC-157 IM in the shoulder near the damage, but the TB-500 I'll inject subq at my midsection, can I combine the HGH I'm taking with the TB-500 in the SAME injection? (only planning 2mg every other day with the TB-500)

Thanks for any guidance!

I haven't tried mixing HGH with peptides in the same syringe. I always injected them separately just to make sure they don't harm each other. Two different chains of Aminos acids in the same pin may cause one chain to break. I'm not sure though.
If you aren't on any form of testosterone then mk-2866 is a good addition.

I've been on the stuff i little over a month...some minor improvement in my shoulder. I think like all things, it's best for acute injuries. My partial tear has improved but when I do the moves thar hurt it, still hurt. I am rehabbing the shoulder doing light bench and progressing 5 lbs per week. rotator cuff exercises and so on.

Ive been running BPC & TB for going on 2 weeks, and have had some progression on nagging elbow and shoulder injuries. I have been running the BP at 250mcg 2x day (1 by elbow & 1 at shoulder) and TB at 2mg eod. I may run that same protocol for 2 more weeks before dropping down, but I just want to see where I am at progress wise before dropping them down

glucosamine chondroiten w/MSM,Cissus,Collagen(powder)

I'm about to purchase TB-500 and BPC-157....

got my TB-500 and BPC-157 a week ago today, thank you johnjuanb1.
After a week I have notice good improvement, after 4month of very little improvement with no gear.

Here is what I am running:
AM: 2iu HGH
1mg TB-500
250mcg near long head bicep attachment (front of shoulder)
250mcg near subscap tear (back of shoulder)

PM: (same without TB-500)
2iu HGH
250mcg near long head bicep attachment (front of shoulder)
250mcg near subscap tear (back of shoulder)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws